Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Ultimate BB Ultimate Big Brother started 24th August 2010 after the BB11 final and ran for 18 days. It was won by Brian Dowling. All the gossip about the UBB series and housemates here!

Old 26-08-2010, 12:25 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
She's all confused at the moment with all this jj stuff shes probably thinking will he hang around for her.
Yeah, that's the million dollar .. or should that be 100k .. question .. does JJames have it in him to wait another fortnight for the girl he professes to love ? ..

I doubt he has.
moghirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 01:03 PM #27
tony1104

Favourites (more):
BB11: Corin
CBB7: Vinnie
tony1104

Favourites (more):
BB11: Corin
CBB7: Vinnie

Last nite she was HAPPY as Larry. Even stating that a Superstar (hateful Coolio) was up his own a..e! thats self confidence making such statements. So, Why now is she SO wanting to leave? Because she KNOWS it will be on the HL show. What a waste of space. why didnt she just leave on winning BB11? cos she AINT as dumb and stupid and insecure as she has made out to be. ! she has always known what was ahead. Except how BIG her BUTT has gotten.
let her go BB and lets have a larf for the remaining time with out GROSSIE and mentions of the spoilt John James

Last edited by tony1104; 26-08-2010 at 01:07 PM.
tony1104 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 01:18 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz View Post
you people in here are........ridiculous
Agree!
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 01:28 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by moghirl View Post
Yeah, that's the million dollar .. or should that be 100k .. question .. does JJames have it in him to wait another fortnight for the girl he professes to love ? ..

I doubt he has.
He barely looked back as he walked up the stairs away from her so I'd say a big fat NO! He'll stick around until the deals dry up and then he'll be off.

I don't think he'll even have it in him to do the deed with her when the person he'd really like to jump is JJ2, that was the real love story. JJ1 who trusts nobody trusted JJ2 to tell him to jump blindly when he was the back half of the panto horse and he did it, it reminds me of one of those exercises where you have to fall backwards trusting that someone will catch you! The pair of them reminded me of a quote on the back of Jill Morrell's book about the true love story being the one between John McCarthy and Terry Waite.
JEJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 02:02 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJ View Post
He barely looked back as he walked up the stairs away from her so I'd say a big fat NO! He'll stick around until the deals dry up and then he'll be off.

I don't think he'll even have it in him to do the deed with her when the person he'd really like to jump is JJ2, that was the real love story. JJ1 who trusts nobody trusted JJ2 to tell him to jump blindly when he was the back half of the panto horse and he did it, it reminds me of one of those exercises where you have to fall backwards trusting that someone will catch you! The pair of them reminded me of a quote on the back of Jill Morrell's book about the true love story being the one between John McCarthy and Terry Waite.
Wonder if the flat sharing with his buddy JJ2 will ever materialize

I agree .. he will hang about until all the magazine deals with Josie dry up ..

Josie's face was a picture when Nadia was saying JJames doesn't love her .. and that Nadia won't be the only person to tell her this .. the way he 'head-locked' her pretending it was a cuddle was a good example ..
moghirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 02:11 PM #31
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
BB11: John James
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
BB11: John James

I can completely appreciate how this would be getting a bit much for Josie. She's in a house with a bunch of people who know more about her relationship with John James then she does her self. If that isn't a head ****** I don't know what is

It was incredibly harsh to send her straight back in (first person back in) wihtout letting her speak to her friends and family. Couldnt they have sent her in Friday or at least last on Tuesday!
Showstopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 02:11 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosadbbend View Post
Some of you on here are unbelievably insensitive. Anyone with half a brain can see she is struggling (understandably) with everything going on. Have a heart, what's wrong with you?
Not being gullible doesn't make someone insensitive.
Twiggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
diary, josie, room