Notices

Tech, Movies & Video Games Discuss technology, movies and video games here.

Old 18-10-2010, 03:02 AM #1
Banned

Banned

Default The Definition of Pot Kettle Black

Quote:
Danny Dyer: 'Vinnie Jones is abysmal'

Danny Dyer has hit out against former co-star Vinnie Jones, branding him as an "abysmal" actor.

The Doghouse star confessed in new book 'Straight Up' to being less than impressed by Jones's attempts at conveying emotion when the British hardmen paired up for 2001 jail drama Mean Machine.

Dyer writes: "His lack of acting nous really showed on that film. There's a real poignant moment where he explains to these other prisoners how he's ******ed up his life.

"You read the script and he's meant to cry. When he came to do it, I wanted to put my head in my pocket. It was abysmal. He looked more like he was going to take a s**t."

Dyer added to WENN that he particularly relished watching the former footballer come to the realisation that he was out of his depth.

"The one thing I loved about doing the film was seeing the fear in his eyes whenever we had a scene together. He just could not keep up with the pace. I could see him struggling. He'd be waiting for his cue thinking, 'Oh, now I speak' and I'd ****** about, wait a little bit, do something a bit odd, a bit left field, chuck that in the ******ing mix.

"He clearly thought, 'This geezer's quite good' and he started to want to be my mate a little bit but he couldn't by then. I've not come across him since. He's got a problem with me, I've got a problem with him. That's the way it is."

Dyer previously blasted Jones for agreeing to appear in the final series of Celebrity Big Brother.
Like he's gonna win any awards for acting ability, he plays himself in everything he does.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 03:11 AM #2

The way Danny Dyer is, and Vinnie, its just twisted words and I suggest its just banter. But if he meant it, then lol.
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2010, 12:19 PM #3

Yeah because Danny Dyer deserves an Oscar for his truly "gripping portrayal" of a teenager jacking off. Pun intended.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
black, definition, kettle, pot