Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Old 21-11-2010, 01:16 PM #1
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Default Nicole Scherzinger backing Rebecca

Quote:
Nicole Scherzinger has revealed that she wants Rebecca Ferguson to win this year's X Factor.

The Pussycat Dolls star, who served as a guest judge earlier on in the competition, told the Daily Star Sunday that she is backing Ferguson because she has the whole package.

She said: "I want Cheryl's girl Rebecca to win this year - she's an amazing singer. I think she definitely has the best voice out of all the contestants and I'd love to see her do well.

"She has everything - the look, the talent and the attitude. She could even be a success in America."

Meanwhile, a source revealed that a third consecutive win for mentor Cheryl Cole could increase her chances of being a judge on the US version of The X Factor.

The insider said: "If Cheryl can take one of her acts all the way for the third time it will be proof she is a fantastic mentor and give her a great chance of getting a place on the US version. Simon is waiting to see how she does before offering her anything concrete."
Gorgeous and good taste

The scars on my mind are on replay

Last edited by Smithy; 21-11-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 01:21 PM #2
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

I love Rebecca but because she is Chery's act I don't want her to win.

And cheryl isn't a fantastic mentor, that's why she doesn't know what to do with Katie or with treyc. They weren't sure of themsleves and were different characters each week.

where as cher and rebecca came into the competition already knowing what they want.Cher=crapping+ vocals, and rebecca=jazzy, bluesy kind of singing. so to sum it up cheryl isn't doing sh*t, she just gets given the strongest category each year.

Oh please don't let cheryl go to us x factor. surely someone else can do it. they won't understand her accent anyway.

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 21-11-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 01:38 PM #3
Z

Z

I agree with you Ithinkiloveyoutoo, Cheryl's just been given the best categories every year she's been on the show, she's always had at least one singer who could sing anything flawlessly, she's never been tasked with having the Overs or Groups - let's gauge how good a mentor she is if she has one of them. I don't want to lose her to the US version of the show; she will alienate her UK fan base and will not experience anywhere near the level of popularity she has here over there.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
backing, nicole, rebecca, Rebecca Ferguson, scherzinger