Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Soaps Discuss Eastenders, Coronation Street and the rest of the soaps in this sub-forum.

Old 24-08-2010, 01:06 PM #1

Default Neighbours Discussion Thread (Mon-Fri 1:45pm+5:30pm, ch5)

Paul is cheating on Rebecca

Well we knew it was going to happen sooner or later for the serial cheat! lol
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 04:41 PM #2

And some cameos from Rosemary Daniels.

That took me back to my youth lol.
RichardWells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 01:35 PM #3
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

It's the 6000th episode this week in Australia!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:43 AM #4

Lol found this. Might as well make it the Discussion Thread

Sam is back! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:54 AM #5
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Indeed Though I don't like that they have turned her into a total bitch There is also a rumour
Spoiler:

that with Jane Hall (Rebecca)leaving, Sam may be brought back as a regular cast member & paired up with Paul, imagine those two together, pure evil!
Old 08-12-2010, 11:24 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Indeed Though I don't like that they have turned her into a total bitch There is also a rumour
Spoiler:

that with Jane Hall (Rebecca)leaving, Sam may be brought back as a regular cast member & paired up with Paul, imagine those two together, pure evil!
Thank god. I want Rebecca and Declan to bugger off. Yes I would love Sam to stay full time

I want Kyle to come back. I want him to be a full cast member. He was hot but he apparently quit because they didn't give him enough scenes.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:37 AM #7
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Yeah Kyle was a hotto molotto *swoons* He would have been far better to be paired up with Kate, rather than plank new Declan or at Oz pace
Spoiler:

the new hottie Detective Brennan, who also cannot act

Rumours are abound of another returnee too...
Spoiler:

Mal Kennedy is set to return next year
Old 09-12-2010, 03:26 PM #8

Quote:
Yeah Kyle was a hotto molotto *swoons* He would have been far better to be paired up with Kate, rather than plank new Declan or at Oz pace
Spoiler:

the new hottie Detective Brennan, who also cannot act

Rumours are abound of another returnee too...
Spoiler:

Mal Kennedy is set to return next year
Yes! Kyle is frigging hot!! I think he is also at Uni at the moment. I need to watch other shows he is in. Seriously oh my god.. I love him!

Err I didn't like the old Declan. Well I did.. until he had a baby with Bridget then he got all serious and self righteous! The new Declan is "MEH" as well.
Yeah!! Apparently the Ozzies are going mad over "Detective Brennan". He is meant to be fit. I have seen pics of him but will make more formal judgements when I see him acting. People are getting obsessed with his and Kate's relationship!

Mal Kennedy? Can't remember who he is. I am trying to think when I started watching Neighbours properly?

Also Camilla and Oliver are meant to be coming back! Woo hoo!

Sorry I should write this in spoilers but no one on the forum seems to be interested in Neighbours apart from us and Reggie I think!
Old 09-12-2010, 04:26 PM #9
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasPudding View Post
Yes! Kyle is frigging hot!! I think he is also at Uni at the moment. I need to watch other shows he is in. Seriously oh my god.. I love him!

Err I didn't like the old Declan. Well I did.. until he had a baby with Bridget then he got all serious and self righteous! The new Declan is "MEH" as well.
Yeah!! Apparently the Ozzies are going mad over "Detective Brennan". He is meant to be fit. I have seen pics of him but will make more formal judgements when I see him acting. People are getting obsessed with his and Kate's relationship!

Mal Kennedy? Can't remember who he is. I am trying to think when I started watching Neighbours properly?

Also Camilla and Oliver are meant to be coming back! Woo hoo!

Sorry I should write this in spoilers but no one on the forum seems to be interested in Neighbours apart from us and Reggie I think!
Indeed probably no need for spoiler tags really

I really want Kyle back, he is sooooo gorgeous, absolute stud

I loved the old Declan, but hated Bridget, like 99% of everyone else it seems!

Detective Brennan has already been in it over here, he was the one who investigated Paul's "accident", he is hot, but not the best actor...

Mal is their oldest son, he moved to London years ago, it's the same actor set to return too

Yes Carmella & Oliver will be back around April in Oz (May/June UK) their brief return coincides with Rebecca & Declan's departure...

Last edited by flamingGalah!; 09-12-2010 at 04:31 PM.
flamingGalah! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:42 PM #10

Quote:
Indeed probably no need for spoiler tags really

I really want Kyle back, he is sooooo gorgeous, absolute stud

I loved the old Declan, but hated Bridget, like 99% of everyone else it seems!

Detective Brennan has already been in it over here, he was the one who investigated Paul's "accident", he is hot, but not the best actor...

Mal is their oldest son, he moved to London years ago, it's the same actor set to return too

Yes Carmella & Oliver will be back around April in Oz (May/June UK) their brief return coincides with Rebecca & Declan's departure...
Yeah I think I have seen Detective Brennan sit in Charlie's too! I voted for Paul Robinson in the National TV awards which are happening in January

It is a shame Ringo died. Did you like Ringo? Bridget died not long ago and now Ringo is dead it's like too many young un's are dying!

Aww I wish Rebecca and Declan would bugger off sooner.

I heard someone is meant to have an illness next year? Not sure who :S

I want Elle Robinson to come back but don't think she is coming back any time soon! and Izzy! lol
Old 09-12-2010, 10:59 PM #11
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasPudding View Post
Yeah I think I have seen Detective Brennan sit in Charlie's too! I voted for Paul Robinson in the National TV awards which are happening in January

It is a shame Ringo died. Did you like Ringo? Bridget died not long ago and now Ringo is dead it's like too many young un's are dying!

Aww I wish Rebecca and Declan would bugger off sooner.

I heard someone is meant to have an illness next year? Not sure who :S

I want Elle Robinson to come back but don't think she is coming back any time soon! and Izzy! lol
I wasn't a huge Ringo fan, but I didn't want him to die, especially like you say, just over a year after they killed off another recently wed teen Even sillier considering Margot Robbie announced she was quitting just after Sam Clark (she leaves Oz screens in January) so why not have them both o off to live in the US like the characters were planning to?!? Would have been a nice happy ending for them both... Then to add insult to injury they destroy the character of Steph, who has been around for over 11 years, & have her leave in a horrible way too, being sent to prison for 6 years With her they could easily have given her a happy ending too & simply have her move closer to Dan so she could have joint custody of her baby...

I love Rebecca I really don't want her to go, but the new Declan is awful, cannot act & just doesn't work IMO...

Yeah I heard the illness thing too, I just hope it isn't Suze getting worse

Elle was great, but no can't see her ever returning unfortunately. I LOVED Izzy!! I really hope Natalie Bassingthwaighte will return one day, even for a short stint. I saw her with Rogue Traders live in London, they were amazing!

The one person I REALLY REALLY want to return is my all time favourite character (& former childhood crush) Gail, played by the lovely Fiona Corke With Rebecca going, maybe she will come back? I have my fingers crossed!
Old 10-12-2010, 04:23 PM #12

Quote:
I wasn't a huge Ringo fan, but I didn't want him to die, especially like you say, just over a year after they killed off another recently wed teen Even sillier considering Margot Robbie announced she was quitting just after Sam Clark (she leaves Oz screens in January) so why not have them both o off to live in the US like the characters were planning to?!? Would have been a nice happy ending for them both... Then to add insult to injury they destroy the character of Steph, who has been around for over 11 years, & have her leave in a horrible way too, being sent to prison for 6 years With her they could easily have given her a happy ending too & simply have her move closer to Dan so she could have joint custody of her baby...

I love Rebecca I really don't want her to go, but the new Declan is awful, cannot act & just doesn't work IMO...

Yeah I heard the illness thing too, I just hope it isn't Suze getting worse

Elle was great, but no can't see her ever returning unfortunately. I LOVED Izzy!! I really hope Natalie Bassingthwaighte will return one day, even for a short stint. I saw her with Rogue Traders live in London, they were amazing!

The one person I REALLY REALLY want to return is my all time favourite character (& former childhood crush) Gail, played by the lovely Fiona Corke With Rebecca going, maybe she will come back? I have my fingers crossed!
I agree Ringo and Donna should have just fleed Erinsborough together. I think Donna get a fashion job in New York or something and that is why she leaves!

Yeah Steph is a mad woman. Suppose they have to make far fetched story lines to keep the show interested. Steph deserves to go to jail. I am happy Sam will be sticking around too!

Yeah I don't want Susan to die next year I think an oldie should die next year but not Susan. Maybe Lou?

Also Andrew is not bad looking Not as good looking as Kyle but he's pretty cute. I used to have a Lucas obsession. I am not that obsessed with him anymore though.

Oh yes! Gail. She was on the street a few years ago! Her and Paul fell in love again but then she left. Forgot why? I also liked Elle's brothers. The good one sadly died but the bad one is in jail. Robert I think he's called. I like him. I hope he escapes. lol

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
145pm, 530pm, channel 5, discussion, monfri, neighbours, thread