Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-12-2010, 01:15 AM #11
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Conor View Post
like Sugababes have always been my fav girl group, and talent wise out of the 6 girls they are probably the best UK girl group, but if Siobhan was in the band still and Heidi hadln't joined the group would be no more me thinks, as the original line ups image wasnt really noticeable despite the music being good.
Agreed. I think when Siobhan left, it handed control of the group over to Keisha, it's always been about Keisha really; in interviews she's always the one talking over the others and it seems to be her who drove both Siobhan and Mutya away from wanting to be in a band. I don't think she's the bully that people paint her to be, but I do think she's very controlling and it's her way or the highway; and I think Heidi and Amelle had had enough of it. I find the history of the Sugababes pretty interesting, there are a lot of things that have gone unsaid and it's always interesting to hear what little bits do eventually trickle out... I like Amelle, Heidi and Jade, I just find it a bit of an insult to call them the Sugababes when they have nothing in common with the original band.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
favourite, song, sugababes