Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-08-2011, 08:21 PM #1

Default Do you have/want children?

Probably been a thread about this before but cannot find it as when I search for what I have put in the thread title it only searches for the word 'children'.

I'd like 5 I think It's simply because at home I live with my real brother, but when we go over to dads there are 5 of us (one step brother, one step sister and one half brother. then one real brother and me) but we've kind of grown up as the 5 of us and we are all so close and although it can be chaos sometimes there is such a great atmosphere when we are all together and I wouldn't trade my childhood for the world, most of it has been so good because I've had 4 other companions to share it with. I'm the eldest of the lot (16,15,14,12+9) so it's quite sad growing up and leaving them all behind but I can't wait for when we all have kids and have one massive Christmas together The hectic lifestyle is so great when we're on holiday too as we're never bored

Last edited by Lewis.; 15-08-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Lewis. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
children, have or want