Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 15-05-2011, 11:48 AM #1
folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):

Default Doctor Who -The Eleventh Hour - Adaptation - Chapter 1

Hey Guys i didn't know where else to post this. However i'm currently turning Doctor Who - The Eleventh Hour into a book and if anyone is interested i was going to post it. So here it goes

Doctor Who -
The Eleventh Hour
By Steven Moffat.
Adapted By JDardudwy

Chapter One

The Earth. Slowly rotating in space alone. Everyone on earth peacefully going along with their lifes. The Doctor however had just regenerated. The TARDIS had exploded and was racing down through London. The TARDIS was spinning widly and exploding everywhere. The Doctor was hanging over the edge of the TARDIS pulling himself back up. He pulled out his sonic screwdriver and aimed it at the Main console. The TARDIS reacted and flung the Doctor back outside, right over Big Ben. After much relief of not getting killed again the Doctor pulled himself back up into the Blue Box managing to shut the doors behind him. It flew off into the night straight across London.

Miles away in the little village of Leadworth, Little Amelia Pond was sitting in her bedroom. Praying.
"Dear Santa, Thank you for the dolls and pencils. And the fish! It's easter now so i hope i didn't wake you. But honest it is an emergency. There's a crack in my wall". Amelia looked to a wall in her room, which had an almighty crack running through it.
"Aunt Sharon said it's just an ordinary crack, but i know it's not because..at night there's..voices. So please, please send someone to fix it, or a police man! Or..". Amy stopped looking distracted. She looked arond the room when she heard a loud bang coming from her garden.
"Back in a moment" Amelia said grabbing a torch and running to the window. She looked outside and down to the Police box which had landed on her shed, crushing it in the process.
"Thank-you Santa". Amelia ran down stairs to the front door. She opened it and stepped outside into the cold night. She walked up to the Police box with her torch in her hand. She approached the box which had smoke coming from it and a orange light. Suddenly the doors flung open and a rope came flying from the doors landing on the floor. A Hand appeared at the base of the box. Then another. And finally..A Face! The Doctor! Soaking wet! Amelia couldn't understand what was happening. The Doctor looked confused.
"Can I have a apple? All i can think about. Apples. I love apples! Maybe i'm having a craving! Oo that's new never had cravings before". The Doctor pulled himself onto the doorstep which was now a ledge, and looked down into the TARDIS which was still pouring out smoke.
"Wow! Aha. Look at that!" The Doctor Said. Amelia finally decided to speak up infront of the mad man before her.
"Are You ok?"
"Just had a fall. All the way down there to the Libiary. Hell of a climb back up"
"Your soaking wet"
"I was in the swimming pool"
"You said you were in the libiary"
"So is the swimming pool". Amelia shook her head.
"Are you a police man?"
"Why did you call a Police man?"
" Did..you come about the crack in my wall?"
" What Cr..aaack". The Doctor fell from the TARDIS and straight onto the floor beneath him. Amy looked on, looking scared but brave
"You alright mister?"
"Yeah it's fine, it's ok. This is all perfectly normal" The Doctor finished and breathed out a puff of orange energy from his mouth". Amelia looked at him.
"Who are you?"
"I don't know yet. I'm still cooking. Does it scare you?". Amelia looked at him again and shook her head
"No. It just looks a bit weird"
"Oh! No No No the crack in your wall does it scare you?"
"Yes.." The Doctor smiled. He suddenly jamp onto his two feet
"Well then. There's no time to loose. I'm The Doctor.Do everything i tell you, don't ask stupid questions. And don't wander off". The Doctor turned around and walked into a tree. He fell onto the floor. Amelia looked down at him
"You alright?" she asked him
"Early days. Steering's a bit off" he said looking up at her.

PLEASE Give me feedback on it and if i should carry on with the rest!
Old 13-08-2011, 01:09 AM #2
Adios

Adios

I would say stop now.
You give Doctor Who fans a bad name. Almost as bad as Joe making a series of Doctor Who with action figures.

*facepalm*
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 07:58 PM #3
folklore

Favourites (more):

folklore

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
I would say stop now.
You give Doctor Who fans a bad name. Almost as bad as Joe making a series of Doctor Who with action figures.

*facepalm*
I give DW Fans a bad name?

I made Figure Series.. So did loads of other Youtubers.
Old 25-08-2011, 08:37 PM #4
Ryan.

Ryan.

Its not awful, but you've basically just written out the script with a little bit of description. I would have expected a lot of expansion and much more descriptive language and a bit of changing of the scenes.

As it is, it's like you are describing the episode to a blind person.
Ryan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
adaptation, chapter, doctor, eleventh, hour