Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 28-08-2011, 11:49 PM #26

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBig View Post
Why people hate her?

Shelly hates her, because Rachel outed her a few weeks ago.

Danielle hates her because Dominic was voted out.

Porsche started hating her as soon as Dani won HOH to get close with Dani and Kalia. She even said so in one of her DR's.

Kalia hates her because Dani said that she is the biggest liar in the house and can't be trust.

Adam hates her, because everyone else does.

People hate Rachel, because its the cool thing to do in the house.
The two I highlighted are two examples why Rachel doesn't deserve to win, in my opinion. That is not good gameplay.
Old 29-08-2011, 05:17 PM #27

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

Much as I have loathed Shelly for most of this, you can't deny she has been an extremely good social game player....although now she has a target on her back the size of the moon.

She deserves to win imo...Rachel has done very little *this* season except build herself up as a good gameplayer.

Shelly, then Kalia as the most deserving. Adam and Jordan the least deserving, and Porsche and Rachel somewhere in the middle.
Jezzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:00 PM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Tara
BB13 USA: Daniele

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Tara
BB13 USA: Daniele

She is a person you love to hate, she could of been gone weeks ago but she has survived, she has been a great game player and won alot of comps.

I dont mind if she wins
001steven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:38 PM #29

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzy View Post
Much as I have loathed Shelly for most of this, you can't deny she has been an extremely good social game player....although now she has a target on her back the size of the moon.

She deserves to win imo...Rachel has done very little *this* season except build herself up as a good gameplayer.

Shelly, then Kalia as the most deserving. Adam and Jordan the least deserving, and Porsche and Rachel somewhere in the middle.
Rachel beat Shelly: she outed her, most likely will outlast her, and is probably better liked among more of the HMs (at least respected as a player).

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)

Last edited by starry; 01-09-2011 at 05:40 PM.
starry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:16 AM #30

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Difficult week for me to access the USA forum section as there could have been spoilers on HoH and of course the usual veto one.

It did look in the initial HLs program teaser that Rachel was in the lead with Adam second and Kalia was struggling. So it was good to see in the second program that despite weird editing to heighten suspense and cloud the issue it was true and Rachel ended up winning. Winning competitions strengthens her case to win it all at the end, as well as making her immune from eviction this week. Hopefully she can compete in the next (final?) HoH too.

From Rachel's perspective it looks like like Porsche is the one to trust the least, that's what the HLs suggest anyway. And I wonder if more in the jury house might vote for Porsche than Kalia anyway. And in the long run although Rachel says she wants to be in the final 2 with Jordan, is that really a good idea? She might do better against Adam perhaps. Jordan has already won once but can Rachel rely on that as a factor against her? Jordan right now is hanging onto Rachel's coat-tails, and it's funny how she claims 'they' are doing so well now. Jordan is doing little, it's Rachel who is actually pulling her through.

The Pandora's Box thing was weird as well, maybe even weirder than when Porsche won it. Why would Rachel open Pandora's Box and possibly ruin her game when she is in control? I think there must have been something else she was told that we didn't see because it made no sense otherwise, Rachel is not a bad gameplayer. Overall the Pandora's Box thing reflected well on her if we discard the unlikeliness of her opening it. The others got stuff they wanted while she was funny in the other room stuck with some guy and stuff she didn't want.

And please don't spoil the veto for me, thanks.

Also they seemed to suggest there was an eviction in the next program, unless I'm getting confused by what day they meant.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
Old 05-09-2011, 09:34 AM #31
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

Lets be honest shes still there mainly thanks to two twists.

The stupid voting back in, and P/B last week.

She would be toast if it was not for them, if she does win, it will be a lucky win like Dicks win in bb8, which he only won thanks to americans player

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:08 AM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

There's always manipulation in Big Brother, it's just how it is. I'm happier with these as it made it more tense for a while, it's important to keep the HGs guessing what will happen next and not have them completely in control. And ultimately Rachel still had to win that veto, and then the HoH. Jordan has had to do nothing though, which I find a bit annoying. Jordan and Adam do not deserve to win at all.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
Old 05-09-2011, 10:23 AM #33
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

That segment with her and Jessie was hilarious, he's been back every season since 10 - it's hilarious

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:29 AM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Also the two recent competitions she did win weren't dependant on luck at all, whereas some of the others that have been won in this series have had an element of luck to them I think. She wasn't even allowed to compete in 2 recent veto competitions as well because of the luck of the draw.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
Old 05-09-2011, 10:30 AM #35
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
There's always manipulation in Big Brother, it's just how it is. I'm happier with these as it made it more tense for a while, it's important to keep the HGs guessing what will happen next and not have them completely in control. And ultimately Rachel still had to win that veto, and then the HoH. Jordan has had to do nothing though, which I find a bit annoying. Jordan and Adam do not deserve to win at all.
I know Adam and Jordan do not deserve to be there.

But its not the fact that the producers have to manipulate the show, its the fact that every twist has fortuned Rachel.

If it was not to bring back a houseguest in week 5 she would have been evicted, equally she would have been evicted last week without the rigging of the Pandaras box. Its so funny when she or someone in her alliance is in power, there are no twists, but when Kalia, Dani or porshce are in power they have to step in to keep her safe and bring in a twist.

In four weeks all the allaince of Kalia, Porsche and Dani could do was get Brendan out, and lose two people who was in their alliance, all because of rigged twists.

I mean I wouldn't care if Rachel wins, I think shes been hell lot more interesting than Jordumb and Adumb, and as atleast she has played some sort of a game, however Im deff rooting Porshce and Kalia atm, as at least they have played some kind of a game, but are not total bitches like Rachel is.

Plus Rachel will just waste the winnings on her wedding, and then lawyers for the divorce in a years time

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:01 AM #36

Quote:
Jordan has had to befriend and comfort Rachel for the last 2 months in order to win her loyalty, which IMO is a herculean task.

Last edited by lostalex; 05-09-2011 at 11:01 AM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:02 AM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I don't think Rachel is a total bitch as you put it, some of it is just over the top humour. The goodbye messages she does can be funny, like calling out Shelly on the worth of that jewelery. Kalia is at least as bitchy, and Porsche can be too (as well as not so bright) but she just keeps quiet more. Kalia hasn't been that good a gameplayer anyway, and Dani wasn't really going to last till the final as she always had quite a big target on her. The twists have probably been made to favour Jordan more and help keep her in as apparently her and Jeff are quite popular with some of the audience. I probably prefer people who are more upfront in how they feel about people than someone like Adam or even Porsche.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
Old 05-09-2011, 11:13 AM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
Jordan has had to befriend and comfort Rachel for the last 2 months in order to win her loyalty, which IMO is a herculean task.
And Rachel comforted Jordan after Jeff had gone, and even held her back with the confrontation with Shelly which could have got nasty.

Rachel at first missed Brendan a lot first time around but with time I think she was always going to get over it. It wouldn't surprise me if they over-emphasised some of that in the HLs too. Certainly I don't think it is two months of Rachel weeping, she has always bounced back.

The one thing I think that wasn't fair was having the couples in at the start, they were ready made alliances for the veterans. Danielle made a strange decision going against that advantage and ulitmately it cost her.

But now the couples are no more and it is about individuals and Rachel is definitely among the strongest, only Kalia is probably a worthwhile alternative (though I don't find her so interesting, does she really sleep so much?). While you could say Rachel depended on Brendan a bit, I suppose Kalia depended on her alliance with Daniele. But on their own now I think they respect each other a bit as gameplayers willing to do deals and maybe they could make a deal to get to the end.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
Old 05-09-2011, 11:45 AM #39

Quote:
And Rachel comforted Jordan after Jeff had gone, and even held her back with the confrontation with Shelly which could have got nasty.

Rachel at first missed Brendan a lot first time around but with time I think she was always going to get over it. It wouldn't surprise me if they over-emphasised some of that in the HLs too. Certainly I don't think it is two months of Rachel weeping, she has always bounced back.

The one thing I think that wasn't fair was having the couples in at the start, they were ready made alliances for the veterans. Danielle made a strange decision going against that advantage and ulitmately it cost her.

But now the couples are no more and it is about individuals and Rachel is definitely among the strongest, only Kalia is probably a worthwhile alternative (though I don't find her so interesting, does she really sleep so much?). While you could say Rachel depended on Brendan a bit, I suppose Kalia depended on her alliance with Daniele. But on their own now I think they respect each other a bit as gameplayers willing to do deals and maybe they could make a deal to get to the end.

I disagree that the Vets had an advantage. First of all, all of the Noobies were also given partners. Second, the Noobies could have easily voted out all of the Vets out 1 by 1 if they'd stuck together. The Noobs were definitely given the advantage, and the Noobs even knew that, as we saw them try to make an alliance to get all the Vets out on the very first episode. So the Noobs destroyed themselves.

The Noobs destroyed themselves, and it's their own fault for getting starstruck.

Last edited by lostalex; 05-09-2011 at 11:47 AM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:10 PM #40
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:
BB14: Gina
BB14 USA: Dan
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses View Post
Lets be honest shes still there mainly thanks to two twists.

The stupid voting back in, and P/B last week.

She would be toast if it was not for them, if she does win, it will be a lucky win like Dicks win in bb8, which he only won thanks to americans player
NO, she won the veto last week. She would still be in the house.
SoBig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:15 PM #41
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:

Quote:

No, but she eats a lot. Porsche sleeps way more than Kalia.
SoBig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
opinion, rachel, spoiler