Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 29-06-2003, 09:22 AM #1

Default Nush the stab psycho

Found this in The People today!
Seems an old boyfriend is after some money..

NUSH'S Big Brother image as a sweet loving hippy chick is shattered today by an ex-boyfriend who brands her a free-loading "psycho" with a mean streak.

Businessman Martin Greatbanks says he endured two-and-a-half years of hell with Nush, 23, during which she...

TRIED TO STAB him in the throat with a screwdriver in a drunken jealous rage.

THREATENED to ruin his business in a series of menacing phone calls.

COST him £20,000 during their time together by refusing to hold down a job and spending all day in bed.

DISAPPOINTED him with her boring love-making, despite her flirty image on Big Brother.

REFUSED to return a precious keepsake from his dead gran after they split up.

Martin, 23, said: "Nush comes across as a lovely person at first. But when you get to know her she's the most two-faced girl you could ever meet."

Martin reckons his worst moment came when she tried to stab him after he fled to France in a bid to escape her and got a job looking after a ski chalet.

Nush followed him to the same Alpine resort and lay in wait one drunken night outside his house.

Martin, who by then was dating another girl, said: "It was 2am and she started shouting at the top of her voice that she hated me and that I'd been an absolute bastard to her.

"All the lights in the other houses started to come on. I had to drag her into the house before the neighbours called the police. Then she started hitting and clawing at me. I had to put my arms up to protect myself but she scratched me all down the neck.

"Next thing I knew she'd grabbed a screwdriver from the kitchen worktop and was running at me trying to plunge it into my throat.

"I didn't have time to think. It was instinct that saved me.

"I just saw the point of this screwdriver coming towards my throat and this drunken face leering at me.

"I don't think she really meant to kill me but if I hadn't grabbed her hands I doubt I'd be here today.

"I literally had to throw her against the wall full-force to get her off and then wrestle her to the ground and take the screwdriver out of her hand before she could come at me again. She lost her shoes in the struggle and she ran outside into eight inches of snow, barefoot, and looking like a complete and utter psycho."

Martin was 18 when he fell for Nush - real name Annuska Nowak - at the Zone nightclub in his home town of Luton, Beds.

He says: "She was blonde and beautiful and I bet my mates I could get her number."

Martin won the bet and 10 days later was sharing his bed with the leggy 5ft 11ins blonde.

But he said: "It was a bit disappointing. I discovered she was not very adventurous. She only ever wanted sex in the missionary position.

"We never had wild outdoors sex. The closest we got was in the toilet on a night train from Bedford to Kings Cross but as soon as someone knocked on the door Nush panicked. The most adventurous thing she ever claimed to have done was snogging and groping with a girlfriend on a dance floor when she was 16."

Martin, who had landed a £40,000-a-year job as a recruitment consultant, became further disillusioned when Nush moved in with him.

He said: "I'd be working my butt off to make ends meet for the two of us and she'd lie in bed till almost midday.

"When she did get up, she'd watch TV till late in the afternoon.

"When I was having a beer with colleagues after work she'd turn up unannounced and order champagne.

"I reckon she cost me at least £20,000 in the time we were together. And that's a conservative estimate.

"On the rare occasions she held a job, she'd last a maximum of a month. It was always the same excuse. The people she worked with were treating her like rubbish, she didn't fit in.

"She cost me friends who went out of their way to help her find work in recruitment consultancies.

"The nearest she got to finding a job on her own was when she saw an ad for a squirrel counter.

"The job consisted of sitting against a tree trunk in London's Hyde Park counting the number of squirrels. I knew she was soppy about animals but that was nearly the final straw."

Martin agreed to move to Gloucestershire and commute over 100 miles to work so Nush could study animal psychology at a college.

But he says she only lasted one day after complaining that all the other students were "farming types". Then they moved to a £1,200-a-week house in London and fitted out one of their bedrooms as an art studio for Nush.

He said: "She did a few scribblings one day and that was it. She never picked up a paint pot again. She was sponging off me left, right and centre."

In despair Martin told her their affair was over, quit his job and fled to Mirabel in the French Alps.

But Nush followed him and got a job with the same chalet company.

He said: "My new colleagues thought I was a bastard to her at first but then they realised that I was actually the sane one. They started calling her The Psycho."

After the drunken stabbing attempt, Martin returned to England with his new girlfriend Claire Richards and discovered Nush had removed belongings from his parents' home, including a treasured card from his dead gran.

He says that when he contacted Nush to get it back, she demanded he pay off her £4,600 car loan. He refused.

Then Nush found out that he and Claire, 27, had started a business renting out ski chalets.

Martin says: "She phoned me and said she'd ruin me if I didn't give her the £4,600. She also got hold of Claire's mobile number and rang her at work one day.

"We'd spent thousands of pounds to exhibit at the Ski Show in Earls Court and Nush threatened to come and sabotage our stand.

"It was horrible. It felt like I was Michael Douglas and she was the bunny boiler in Fatal Attraction."

Claire, from Warrington, Cheshire, added: "The call just comfirmed my belief that she was off her trolley."

Now Martin says: "I hope Big Brother fans will suss her for the phoney person she is and vote her out as soon as possible.

"She took me for a ride for two and a half years.

"I'm sure I had some good times with her but I'm struggling to count them on the fingers of one hand."

Article Here
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2003, 03:55 PM #2

It doesn't take long for the nasty ex boyfriends to come out of the woodwork does it. I'm not surprised Nush is now with an older mature bloke living a life of peace in a trailer, she's well rid of this nasty piece of work.
steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2003, 12:09 PM #3

I will take this with a large pinch of
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2003, 10:06 PM #4

Nush has said that she had a bad relationship - wonder if this is it.

There's always someone wishing to dish the dirt whether its true or not.
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2003, 10:09 PM #5

She still looks more "Little House On The Prairie" to me!

I don't believe anything that comes from tabloids anyway!
Janette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
nush, psycho, stab