Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 05-11-2011, 04:34 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Default Aaron game plan explained

Found this post on DS and thought it made a good read,what do other AARON fans think?(Thankyou to Tuesday)

“Eureka!” the final part “Aaron game plan explained”. (Long post)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like most of you I feel that Aaron has been totally misrepresentative. I think he is one of the best housemates BB has had to date. Seriously, I don't believe this crap about him manipulating Faye, everything he has done with regards to Faye was to ensure she got to the final too.

Yes, I do think he playing a game but the game is not with BB the production team, it is with us the viewer we are BB. I think he has watched and seen the way BB has/been operated in the past and how they have manipulated to get their choice winner. I think Aaron as gone in there and was expecting us as the viewer to look and decide for ourselves and not BB. In other words he is treating us the viewer with respect and intelligence as BB and that’s how it should be.

From what I have seen, Aaron has only use manipulation to persuade people to vote a different way. Anything else is hearsay, BB team has yet to produce any clips to prove otherwise. Jem herself said he was manipulating, but where is her proof too. No, I think Aaron has seen enough of BB to know that when you’re classified as a game player they go on the offensive, which is ridiculous this is a game show after all. I think we are in our rights as viewers to ensure we get the winner we want.

Looking at the housemates in there Aaron doesn't fit in to any type of housemate we have before. Aaron is a normal housemate (no pun intended) and a nice one, who is asking us as a viewer to look out for him, but he does like to play a good game.

The game playing I think Aaron relies heavily on the public perception and moral judgements, his aim was for the GBP to help him along, he treating the viewer, as BB and not BB the production team. What I think he was effectively saying on Day 1 by saying “I here to play a game”, he wanted you to play along with him.

I’m not going to start from the very beginning. Save to say I truly believe Faye was not originally part of Aaron’s plan. I genuinely believe that and Aaron has always had her best interest at heart. I personally think there is some genuine affection for her and I hope when she reflects upon her their time in the house she will realise that too.

Eviction week seven. When I believed Aaron thought Jay would go, but he had just one too many arguments with Faye in the run up. Aaron took to long too make it up with Faye that week because with Jem walking out so late (boy could she not strung it out and longer than she did) I digress (feel like a bit like Ronnie Corbet).

Anyway because it took him so long to re-coup and Jay not Harry got him to out of his mindset, the public had switched the perception of Jay (little things like this count), anyway once Aaron had talked to Faye and things seemed on track, Aaron & some Farron fans were undecided on who to vote for. Jay fans only had Jay to vote for which meant the bottom two would be Faye and Harry. Most of Farron fans who had been voting along for Faye and Harry’s fans although not large was left floundering, bye-bye Harry.

The fact that Aaron along has been playing the game, the only person who he probably told was Harry but even then he would have told Harry what he needed to know. Certainly it he has never told Faye because he has never wanted her to be a part of the game. I’m hoping that is what everyone else saw that and Faye has also confirmed that by her exit interview, and she’s lived 24/7 for eight weeks.

Week eight nominations (or self preservation as I like to call it), if we take it at face value and Aaron reneged on the deal it would be he felt he could not trust the GBP to keep him in that week, with Alex being the likely winner and although his fan base is large, I don’t think having a one in six chance is enough especially when every other housemates fans additional vote would have gone to you’ve guessed it Alex.

But if you take it that BB had a hand and meddled with nominations again, I go as far to say both Aaron on Louise had been targeted by the team. Aaron had no choice but to nominate Louise, because is was the desire effect they wanted, look at the devil costume he was given, could they paint a even more damaging portrayal of who they wanted to cast as the villain, but every one forgets what Louise did and her part, there could have been five people but instead there was two. Louise even though admitted that she knew what she had done. Faye interview also confirms they had done a series of nominations.

Yes, it was very damaging but it had the desire effect. The worse this was Faye got caught in the crossfire. Faye lost her place because she it is played on her emotions and I think also Aaron’s too, he really does have affections for her, if he was stringing her all along he would have backed off knowing her family in waiting in the wings to give him a good lynching. Aaron is intelligent to know the public would not stand for that. Aaron was really on relying on GBP to save Faye and would have kept his spirits up until the end.

Ultimately Aaron loves to play a good game and yes there is money attach to the game, but what I have suspected from Aaron it is the prestige he wants and the money comes second, he has had ten years to figure out a game plan and this has been a good one, in short it was to be a good housemate and respect the viewer's intelligence imo, with Faye now gone and BB have yet again meddled with the process. I think in order for him to win he has no option but to put himself forward for the ten pounds, he knows that rest of the housemates will not trust him after the nominations fiasco.

So for the final well as everyone suspected you do have two people from the same part of the country who can split their fans vote. This last week Aaron expectes to the public to decide in the normal way, do we go with the tried and tested formula of the nicest, wholesome person wins that has literally been spoon-fed to us since day one, or Aaron where BB has meddle as continuously and loaded the bases and wrongly classified him as this year’s villain.

Aaron has been the most consummate housemate throughout his time in the house has delivered what he said he would do and more. Let's finish the Job and have a housemate who has lived up to expectations. Are you ready for a change? An independent choice, someone who told you right at the beginning on Day 1 in his DR entry, “I’m here to play a game” he said.

(Oh crikey! I feel like his campaign manager).

End of saga

Aaron FTW!

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:17 PM #2
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

What a amazing post, 100% agree with what this person is saying.

Thanks for posting Kazanne.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:22 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

I'm here to play the game...

Yes, unless there's the chance of ten grand in the hipsters.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:27 PM #4

[Quote]
From what I have seen, Aaron has only use manipulation to persuade people to vote a different way. Anything else is hearsay, BB team has yet to produce any clips to prove otherwise. Jem herself said he was manipulating, but where is her proof too. No, I think Aaron has seen enough of BB to know that when you’re classified as a game player they go on the offensive, which is ridiculous this is a game show after all. I think we are in our rights as viewers to ensure we get the winner we want.
[Quote]
Aaron said to her

"I Manipulated Noms"

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 05-11-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:43 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post

Aaron said to her

"I Manipulated Noms"
Aaron always goes against the grain, whatever people expect him to do, he does the exact opposite, and to hell with the consequences, and thats what makes him so interesting
Old 05-11-2011, 05:48 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever View Post
What a amazing post, 100% agree with what this person is saying.

Thanks for posting Kazanne.
i thought it worth re-posting one of the best posts I've read i think

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:04 PM #7
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

good luck to aaron to win! but iv seen harder jelly
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:07 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecakes View Post
Aaron always goes against the grain, whatever people expect him to do, he does the exact opposite, and to hell with the consequences, and thats what makes him so interesting
It also proves he's a manipulative guy.

Which also proves he's collected more unforeseen victims along his path than Anton the Snake ever did.

He's a lovely mover though
Old 05-11-2011, 06:09 PM #9

[QUOTE=Cromwell1900;4722470]From what I have seen, Aaron has only use manipulation to persuade people to vote a different way. Anything else is hearsay, BB team has yet to produce any clips to prove otherwise. Jem herself said he was manipulating, but where is her proof too. No, I think Aaron has seen enough of BB to know that when you’re classified as a game player they go on the offensive, which is ridiculous this is a game show after all. I think we are in our rights as viewers to ensure we get the winner we want.

Aaron said to her

"I Manipulated Noms"[/QUOTE]

Thats just it, he manipulated nominations only to keep him and Faye out of danger and nothing else. Jem would not have known if Aaron hadn't told her. Jem used that information to condemn him and BB used it to make him this years villian. Think about it, up until then did you classify Aaron as being a bad housemate, or just a smart one. BB production team are not allowing us as viewers to pick a winner of our choice.

Imo by choosing any other of the remaining housemate were saying we like to be manipulated. Too many voters negate what production team has done and are quiet happy to go along with it. So in the final have Jay who is crude and vulgar, Tom who is spiteful does swears excessively, Louise who has leeched and farted her way into the final and Alex who is not as dumb and innocent as she pretends.

Then you have Aaron who has been imo the epitome of a great housemate who embodies the true spirit of BB but has been portrayed as manipulative trickster if you want to believe the edits. It beggar’s beyond belief that another great housemate (unless Aaron wins) will get sidelined again.

Personally, I don’t think Aaron wants to be remembered as someone who a lot of people thought should have won, but as someone who people think should win and did. imo.

Aaron FTW!

Last edited by tuesday1962; 05-11-2011 at 06:21 PM.
tuesday1962 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:35 PM #10

Totally agree! People seem to be forgetting Anton was the one who wanted to get Faye out to upset Aaron as he would have have to stay in the stranded task room overnight without her. The only reason he walked (in agreement with 3 others) was so Anton didn't get the satisfaction of winding him up, but yet again Aaron was solely blamed for this.
dannic71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:36 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesday1962 View Post
Thats just it, he manipulated nominations only to keep him and Faye out of danger and nothing else.Jem would not have known if Aaron had told her. Jem used that information to condemn him and BB used it to make him this years villian. Think about it, up until then did you classify Aaron as being a bad housemate, or just a smart one. BB production team are not allowing us as viewers to pick a winner of our choice.

Imo by choosing any other of the remaining housemate were saying we like to be manipulated. Too many voters negate what production team has done and are quiet happy to go along with it. So in the final have Jay who is crude and vulgar, Tom who is spiteful does swears excessively, Louise who has leeched and farted her way into the final and Alex who is not as dumb and innocent as she pretends.

Then you have Aaron who has been imo the epitome of a great housemate who embodies the true spirit of BB but has been portrayed as manipulative trickster if you want to believe the edits. It beggar’s beyond belief that another great housemate (unless Aaron wins) will get sidelined again.

Personally, I don’t think Aaron wants to be remembered as someone who a lot of people thought should have won, but as someone who people think should win and did. imo.

Aaron FTW!
You have no way of knowing that or do you, truth is neither do i. It therefor becomes about the build up of evidence, or who do you support. Aaron is not my fav and i don't need to just trust what he say's. i'll add another brick

"I Manipulated Noms"
"I'm tired of pretending to like people so they don't put me up."

The idea that by choosing any other Hm the public are being manipulated by BB is fascinating, and iv never heard that before, i can see where it would come from totally with the bad editing and such it's little wonder people shout fix and rebel against BB. Could this effect account for most or only a few of his supporters i wonder!

There are other possibilities which imo better explain the bad edits, and don't include a 1984 style Big Brother conspiracy, and also allow us to look at next years show without this dark cloud hanging over BB13.

If Aaron does win and I'm fairly sure he will, he'd of done it by imo playing an incredibly skillful game and beating the Hm's at the game, except i feel he's manipulated Faye, and been slightly passive aggressive in his behavior, and just as a personal dislike, i do, dislike that, therefor him as a Hm.

I dread to think BB13 though as the conspiracy theories will likely start on Day 1.

Aaron FTChop!:

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 05-11-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:41 PM #12

Jem used the word 'manipulation' and tricked Aaron into saying that on walking out of task room and failing the shopping task was manipulating the HM's but she agreed with him at the time that Anton was trying to cause trouble.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:46 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannic71 View Post
Totally agree! People seem to be forgetting Anton was the one who wanted to get Faye out to upset Aaron as he would have have to stay in the stranded task room overnight without her. The only reason he walked (in agreement with 3 others) was so Anton didn't get the satisfaction of winding him up, but yet again Aaron was solely blamed for this.
But he wasn't though was he, you found out the truth, Curtisy of BB, The supposed conspirators.

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 05-11-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:02 PM #14

I meant blamed my the other HM's including Jem who agreed with the decision to walk out and then started twisting the knife.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:20 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannic71 View Post
I meant blamed my the other HM's including Jem who agreed with the decision to walk out and then started twisting the knife.
Soz, had my blinkers on there. Anton baited him, he had a poorly leg, hm he should of stayed in there. BB would of given him tablets if he protested wouldn't they.

He left and for a second week running there's no food in the house. He's crafty as hell.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:22 PM #16

Quote:
You have no way of knowing that or do you, truth is neither do i. It therefor becomes about the build up of evidence, or who do you support. Aaron is not my fav and i don't need to just trust what he say's. i'll add another brick

"I Manipulated Noms"
"I'm tired of pretending to like people so they don't put me up."

The idea that by choosing any other Hm the public are being manipulated by BB is fascinating, and iv never heard that before, i can see where it would come from totally with the bad editing and such it's little wonder people shout fix and rebel against BB. Could this effect account for most or only a few of his supporters i wonder!

There are other possibilities which imo better explain the bad edits, and don't include a 1984 style Big Brother conspiracy, and also allow us to look at next years show without this dark cloud hanging over BB13.

If Aaron does win and I'm fairly sure he will, he'd of done it by imo playing an incredibly skillful game and beating the Hm's at the game, except i feel he's manipulated Faye, and been slightly passive aggressive in his behavior, and just as a personal dislike, i do, dislike that, therefor him as a Hm.

I dread to think BB13 though as the conspiracy theories will likely start on Day 1.

Aaron FTChop!:
I take on board what your saying and that is your opinion. As I said before and I do believe, the his only game plan was to was to be a good housemate and respect the viewer's intelligence.

Like you say Aaron is an intelligent and skillful housemate and managed to survive four evictions. Do you think then that Aaron who has watched BB for ten years would dare use Faye in that way, knowing that would be absolute turn off to the GBP, surely not. So I have to disagree with you on that point.

Aaron FTW!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:21 PM #17

Quote:
I take on board what your saying and that is your opinion. As I said before and I do believe, the his only game plan was to was to be a good housemate and respect the viewer's intelligence.

Like you say Aaron is an intelligent and skillful housemate and managed to survive four evictions. Do you think then that Aaron who has watched BB for ten years would dare use Faye in that way, knowing that would be absolute turn off to the GBP, surely not. So I have to disagree with you on that point.

Aaron FTW!
I think he was passive aggressive with Tom, and Jay on 2 separate occasions not Faye.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:39 PM #18

Favourites:

Favourites:

My thoughts have been along the same lines as the post. Aaron deserves to win !!!!!!
Florence N is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:51 PM #19

Quote:
I think he was passive aggressive with Tom, and Jay on 2 separate occasions not Faye.
Again that's your opinion, what would you have him do pick a fight in the first week. Aaron rightly pointed out Jay had been removed drinks away from the group which he had no right to do so. And Tom after a dared kiss, Tom thought he owned Aaron knowing noms were a couple of days away, a sure fine way to get one nom. You do understand the rule of the game is to avoid being nominated at all cost. Beside Aaron is a non confrontational person, he has been that way throughout. So forgive if I disagree with you again.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:58 PM #20

Quote:
Again that's your opinion, what would you have him do pick a fight in the first week. Aaron rightly pointed out Jay had been removed drinks away from the group which he had no right to do so. And Tom after a dared kiss, Tom thought he owned Aaron knowing noms were a couple of days away, a sure fine way to get one nom. You do understand the rule of the game is to avoid being nominated at all cost. Beside Aaron is a non confrontational person, he has been that way throughout. So forgive if I disagree with you again.

I didn't actually mention the first week or drinks, anyway, no bother we'll agree to disagree.!

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 05-11-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:14 PM #21
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim

another pathetic aaron thread
ozzyshaggah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:57 PM #22

Quote:
I didn't actually mention the first week or drinks, anyway, no bother we'll agree to disagree.!
Ok.!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:15 PM #23

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Great post and a good read, 100% agree with this LOOOOONNNGGGG post Aaron to win
coll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:17 PM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyshaggah View Post
another pathetic aaron thread
No one forced you to come in,doubt you even read the OP,probably too long