Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:24 PM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
He loves her that much that he tells bb he doesn't like anyone who's left in the house.

What else! Oh yeah, there are a lot more deserving nicer people who have left already, so much for tom and alex deserving the win then eh.

what is this man like, that really is a nasty spiteful thing to say...

Now the money thing as well with the presents..Jay and louise make a very kind generous offer to tom and alex so they have a birthday to remember,. Oh no, not aaron though, he's moping around like a spoilt kid at someone elses party ruining it for everyone...what a selfish brat.

Gotta say though, he's ruined any chance he had of winning, no way will he win now...hahaha.
It's their idea, see....not his. Louise stole his 'thunder' last week too by taking the 'glory' in saving Alex and Tom. He said to Tom LAST WEEK that he and Alex HAD to be in the final. Now he can't stand to be within five miles of them. The guy is a fake, and surely, surely, Faye can see it for herself now. And I reckon he would have kept the 30k anyway. Thats why he's soooo upset. Its' all about the money, money, money. **** the rest of them.
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:29 PM #77

Quote:
He loves her that much that he tells bb he doesn't like anyone who's left in the house.

What else! Oh yeah, there are a lot more deserving nicer people who have left already, so much for tom and alex deserving the win then eh.

Now the money thing as well with the presents..Jay and louise make a very kind generous offer to tom and alex so they have a birthday to remember,. Oh no, not aaron though, he's moping around like a spoilt kid at someone elses party ruining it for everyone...what a selfish brat.

Gotta say though, he's ruined any chance he had of winning, no way will he win now...hahaha.
Haven't read any of the other replies yet. Aaron seems to be getting stranger by the minuet,

He tells faye he'd pick Alex over anyone to stay till the end, then last night show he basically runs Alex to the ground.

He makes the suggestion about sharing the money, and all was fine, yet in last night show he seemed to be in a right strope (just before they agrees to use hat to decide who gets what.

A few other pointers where he was being asked about Faye, by BB and by Tom he showed 'nothing' that would convince he has feelings for her.
ibkaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:30 PM #78
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
aaron behaves like a stroppy bitchy chippy 18 year old bitch much of the time....soooooo boring
Regardless of how you view Aaron personally - I think that's an over generalisation of 18 year olds to be honest........ there are quite a few of them who post on this very forum and they are far from stroppy or bitchy.

Some indeed are an absolute credit to the current teenage generation.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:32 PM #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
When did he tell that to Tom and Alex? And when did he say it about Tom?

He said he didn't believe that Alex should be up and that she should have a place in the final I agree, but he never handed her a free ticket to the final at all. He said that if he'd had a ticket and was told he could give it to anyone then he would've given it to Alex.

It was Louise .... I repeat... Louise who cooked up the utter bull ****, after nominating Faye yet again, about she did it because she did not want to put Tom and Alex up as she really likes them and feels they should have a place in the final.

Again....please do keep up!
Didn't he tell both Tom and Alex straight after Louise had taken his 'glory' in the garden that he wanted both Tom and Alex in the final? Don't think I misheard, but TBH with Aaron most of what he says is double-talk so I may be wrong....
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:50 PM #80
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb View Post
Didn't he tell both Tom and Alex straight after Louise had taken his 'glory' in the garden that he wanted both Tom and Alex in the final? Don't think I misheard, but TBH with Aaron most of what he says is double-talk so I may be wrong....

All I've seen regarding that episode is Aaron telling Jay and Louise that he didn't want to put Alex up and that he wants her to be in the final.

I've also only seen him telling Faye the same and he said that he if he had been given a ticket to hand over to a HM for a free ticket to the final he would give it to Alex as he thinks she's deserved it due to her walking in the house with a smile and has continued to have one throughout their time in the house - which imo is a fair point.

I have never seen him say to Tom that he wanted him to go into the final. He may have mentioned it in general talk but then I think that may have been when Harry was still around. But as I said I cannot ever remember him discussing this or saying it. As far as I know it was only Louise who mentioned that.

People seeem to forget that he had nothing whatsoever to do with giving Tom a free walk into the final. Louise chose Faye and therefore created this result. The only thing that Aaron did was choose Louise to go up therefore helping him achieve his goal of letting Alex coast into the final.
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:55 PM #81
User banned

User banned

shame aaron didnt have the honesty integrity decency or guts to tell everyone beforehand he wasnt going to go with the agreement he made that they all vote 2 votes each. he left it till last minute deliberately to try and get rid of some people and of course to get more cheap attention and pretend he was doing it for moral reasons. the guy has ruined the entire series
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:58 PM #82
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
shame aaron didnt have the honesty integrity decency or guts to tell everyone beforehand he wasnt going to go with the agreement he made that they all vote 2 votes each. he left it till last minute deliberately to try and get rid of some people and of course to get more cheap attention and pretend he was doing it for moral reasons. the guy has ruined the entire series
He didn't leave it till the last minute, I thought he went along with the plan as they all agreed.

It was only when BB stepped in that he changed his nominations.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:05 PM #83
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:

Seriously..... aren't you anti Aaron supporters getting bored spewing all this rubbish out now?

It wasn't Aaron who decided that! It was Jay who wanted it to happen like that because he crapped himself that he would be up for eviction against Aaron again.

#1 nobody knew there was going to be an eviction that night - BB sprung it on them.

#2 - If Aaron had really been trying to be that vindictive and manipulate the eviction then why did he tell them to all vote to their left? It was BB who cancelled the eviction and told them they wre not allowed to do it.

He at the last minute chose to put Louise up. Again, it was Louise that decided to choose to go up against Faye..... and considering she'd chosen Faye for almost every week was it really any surprise? So I doubt very much whether she did it to be nice to Tom and Alex anyway, but then I'm not as gullible as some BB viewers!
Old 07-11-2011, 06:07 PM #84

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):

Quote:

He is becoming more and more that hostile nasty dick we saw in the Holy Moly vid and the arrogant over assertive asshole from his VT and auditions.

Seems passive aggressive manipulation has been thrown out for being just nasty.

Looks like his gameface is slipping under the pressure of the money being close.

Last edited by vesavius; 07-11-2011 at 06:18 PM.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:08 PM #85

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I agree.

Aaron is free to do what he wants, ofc, but his lack of honest communication and the betraying of the group in that spoke volumes about his true nature.

Vile man.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:12 PM #86
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
On the contrary, I think you will find that without Aaron - there would not have BEEN a show this year - seeing as just about every single story line - even when around other housemates: have had to have had Aaron in them - because he has been such a huge part of this series.

I'm loving your late arrival, and outpouring of as much venom towards Aaron. It's quite refreshing. We don't see enough of it on here.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:13 PM #87
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Seriously..... aren't you anti Aaron supporters getting bored spewing all this rubbish out now?
Panic - I think could be the word to explain it.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:21 PM #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyann View Post
Funny how we all see the same programme and get different views of it. Why didn't Jay and Louise tell Aaron what they were doing ? Seems to me that wasn't a very nice thing to do. I still hope Aaron wins because Jay and Louise haven't got a brain cell between them.
Perhaps it was because they knew that Aaron would not agree to spending prize money, which he is desparate to have.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:21 PM #89
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Panic - I think could be the word to explain it.

Panic.... from Aaron's supporters.......lol... Nope, that's what Alex fans have been doing the last week though which is blatently obvious from the amount of ridiculous and petty threads that have been posted and the escalating abuse that's been thrown our way over the last few days.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:30 PM #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibkaz View Post
Haven't read any of the other replies yet. Aaron seems to be getting stranger by the minuet,

He tells faye he'd pick Alex over anyone to stay till the end, then last night show he basically runs Alex to the ground.

He makes the suggestion about sharing the money, and all was fine, yet in last night show he seemed to be in a right strope (just before they agrees to use hat to decide who gets what.

A few other pointers where he was being asked about Faye, by BB and by Tom he showed 'nothing' that would convince he has feelings for her.

He is a control freak and if he does not get his own way he sulks.
He wanted to run the money share and the others wanted to be part of it. If they were all going to share the money on the outside it did not matter where the money was put. Picking out of a hat was fair. The housemates don't know that the names against the money have to be right to get the 2ndŁ50,000.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:31 PM #91
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Panic.... from Aaron's supporters.......lol... Nope, that's what Alex fans have been doing the last week though which is blatently obvious from the amount of ridiculous and petty threads that have been posted and the escalating abuse that's been thrown our way over the last few days.
Panic (from the non Aaron supporters!) that he might actually win.

I don't mind if Alex or Aaron win. Pref Aaron, but hey: if Alex wins, I'm fine with that too.

The abuse is going OTT I have to say - but if anyone get's personal - the rules tell us to report it.

When it reached these kind of levels with Rebeckah, the mods clamped down..... but given it's the last week: I can understand that the show is going to be over soon - so c'est la vie.

Neither Aaron or Alex are going anywhere soon I don't think. *gets out them rosary beads again*
Old 07-11-2011, 06:48 PM #92

Quote:
All I've seen regarding that episode is Aaron telling Jay and Louise that he didn't want to put Alex up and that he wants her to be in the final.

I've also only seen him telling Faye the same and he said that he if he had been given a ticket to hand over to a HM for a free ticket to the final he would give it to Alex as he thinks she's deserved it due to her walking in the house with a smile and has continued to have one throughout their time in the house - which imo is a fair point.

I have never seen him say to Tom that he wanted him to go into the final. He may have mentioned it in general talk but then I think that may have been when Harry was still around. But as I said I cannot ever remember him discussing this or saying it. As far as I know it was only Louise who mentioned that.

People seeem to forget that he had nothing whatsoever to do with giving Tom a free walk into the final. Louise chose Faye and therefore created this result. The only thing that Aaron did was choose Louise to go up therefore helping him achieve his goal of letting Alex coast into the final.
as soon as they all voted, the others left the garden, leaving aaron, alex and tom trailing behind. aaron said to them 'i just want you to know that i knew full well what i was doing. i don't think either of you deserved to be up. you deserve to be in the final. i knew exactly what i was doing' (or words to that effect

this was minutes after acting dumb to the other hms by saying 'oh, who was i supposed to vote for?'

think you should watch that episode again...

Last edited by ThisisBigMother; 07-11-2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: mistake
ThisisBigMother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:11 PM #93
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisisBigMother View Post
as soon as they all voted, the others left the garden, leaving aaron, alex and tom trailing behind. aaron said to them 'i just want you to know that i knew full well what i was doing. i don't think either of you deserved to be up. you deserve to be in the final. i knew exactly what i was doing' (or words to that effect

this was minutes after acting dumb to the other hms by saying 'oh, who was i supposed to vote for?'

think you should watch that episode again...
Bluerang1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:30 PM #94

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Thank you..Have an Aaronlike fake hug.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:03 PM #95

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I'm sure an Aaron fan will come into the thread and tell you after the face to face noms he pulled tom and alex to one side to tell them he couldn't go through with it because he thought they deserved to be in the final.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:06 PM #96
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Anti Aaron threads out in full force today, more so than usual Must be getting near the final

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 08-11-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:08 PM #97

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Anti Aaron threads out in full force today, more so than usual Must be getting near the final
this is from yesterday...todays will be posted in a sec.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:32 PM #98

Favourites:
BB12: Harry
CBB8: Paddy

Favourites:
BB12: Harry
CBB8: Paddy

Anti Aaron threads my foot! Just as the Aaron was right about the presents, Aaron true to himself about the presents, The presents were too expensive, Aaron sticks to his principle about the presents threads are just so desperate to make him look good and save his silly sulky behind!

Same old same old threads repeating themselves over and over again. Have a word with yourselves.

Oh the irony!
soundslike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:35 PM #99

This thread = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tomflint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:40 PM #100

Aaron did get the chance to buy a present, but he refused to, I think Jay and Lou thought that was that with him. none of them were given the chance to get anything cheaper, either, so, they went ahead and did something very generous, Good on them.
sandra floyd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, full, hate, spite