Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 04-07-2003, 05:16 PM #26

But did Lisa actually say it was a Asthma attack? x
Stu xxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 07:45 PM #27

Cameron tonight on bblb was saying in the diary room how he'd have liked to have put his hands round her throat and squeezed the life out of her, then said he was only joking Well thank goodness for that I expected a lightning bolt straight through the roof. There's one good thing about Lisa, she's brought the better side out of him. I reckon he's well put out because he's not the centre of attention after his Africa trip anymore. I've never been a cam fan but I did think he was alright when he went there, now I'm just gob smacked. This is what you get through trying to be a goody two shoes all the time. I do think were starting to see the real Cameron now warts and all at last.

steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:09 PM #28

You're right Steve, Cam has been a different person since he came back from BBA house. There has been a slightly darker side emerge and I am sure sooner or later he and Lisa and go to at each other hammer and tongs. Perhaps he has always considered himself the unofficial leader of the house, and now he feels that position is being threatened since the arrival of Lisa who seems to be willing to put Cam in his place.
AndyJK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:10 PM #29

well, I'm with you ROB, I thought it was 100% fake. It even struck me as being a set-up. I started to think she was planted there by BB precisely to stir things up and was promised she wouldn't have to do the tasks. I know this is far-fetched but that so-called attack was so false.

As for what she gained from it well she didn't have to do the blessed task did she? I think that was her aim and she was not best pleased when they won without her. I think she thought they'd fail. She is so unbeleievably arrogant she would believe that.

I don't blame Cameron for detesting her. She is everything he has been brought up to dislike. Arrogant, boastful, and the biggest liar in the world. In fact, she is almost TOO awful. To me it's as if she's been told to behave in as unpleasant a manner as possible.
peachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:23 PM #30

Peachy, you have a point on Cam and I must admit if I was in the same house with Lisa, I'd probably feel the same way as him. But as a viewer I'm interested to see how people react to one another; this is why I am keen to see a bit of arguing, bitching and friction developing and I don't mean that in a nasty way at all. Lisa appears to be providing this, and it beats watching other house-mates stuffing their faces with food and sitting around sun bathing, and that's why I would like Lisa to remain in the house as long as possible.

As for her 'fake coughing', I can understand why some of you are making assumptions that it was put on. Lisa is certainly a mysterious character to evaluate even for the most distinguished of psychologist, and therefore I can not say with concrete proof that her coughing fit was 100 % genuine.
AndyJK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 10:00 PM #31

I'm actually right with you, Andy (love your avatar, BTW, it makes me laugh every time I see it) although I think Lisa is appalling. She told Nush earlier that she 'got max respect at school for her skill and superb wit'! I do think that she is making the programme more interesting to watch. It was all too cosy before, anything which makes Scott actually have an opinion on something, and makes Cameron and Steph drop their fake politeness will do it for me. Keep her in I say!
peachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 10:10 PM #32

That 'asthma' attack was exactly the same thing as my daughter gets when she gets stressed about something. She hyperventilates and just needs to breathe into a paper bag slowly for a while.

What got me was the fact that not long after there she was smoking again.

I know it sounds bitchy but I can do a perfect impression of how she sounded without too much difficulty.

I'm sorry she may have stirred things up in the house, but she annoys me with her me me me me attitude and she always looks as though she is summing people up and judging them when she looks at them. Another gimmick to bring the ratings up.
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 10:15 PM #33

On the E4 feeds, Lisa said it was an asthma attack. I am asthmatic and I can honestly say that having an attack is THE most frightning this I have ever experienced in my life.

At asthma attack causes the sufferer to experience trouble breathing out, not breathing in. Lisa was struggling to breath in. What I found most strange was that she walked into the house, made no effort to loosen her clothes (10 points to Nush, she did all the right things) and carried on trying to talk. The first time I had an attack, I paniced (suprise), grabed my throat, sat down in the middle of the floor and had a real job to calm myself down.

I think that BB was slow in acting, but I do think that there was a certain amount of play acting going on. Throughout the afternoon, she changed her story several times between this hasn't happend for 15 years, to this happens alot lately, its ashtma, is hayfever, its the heat.

If it was asthma and she'd had it before she'd have an inhaler, BB would have known she was asthmatic from her medical check and she'd have known what was happening, sat her self down and got on with it. Bearing in mind that asthma/wheezing/hyperventilating leaves you short of air, and that smoking slows your breathing and cuts down on your oxygen - why oh why would you have a fag? My friend is asthmatic and smokes 30 a day but even she can't have a fag all day after an attack...

But it anycase, if you found that this was happening to you a lot - wouldn't you see a doctor?

Just my thoughts......
Grotbag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 12:13 AM #34

Absolutely, the asthma sufferer cannot EXHALE effectively during an attack.

A coughing fit I would find more convincing, as she has a marked smoker's cough, and is heading for trouble if she doesn't stop soon.

She may spoil her classical beauty which is, apparently, the toast of Cardiff as well.

Sorry, she was not in ANY distress.

Her colour was good, she didn't loosen her clothing around her neck, she wasn't clammy, and, most of all, just after, she had a fag!!!!!

She hadn't had hay fever for fifteen years, then suddenly she had it.

It was indeed convenient for getting out of the task.

Seriously, this girl was not ill, and actually, the hyperventilation was contrived.

Hyperventilation is when you inhale vigorously, but do not exhale effectively. This makes you a little dizzy and light headed. It is completely harmless, because even if you don't calm down, the worst thing that will happen is a faint, during which you resume normal breathing patterns and recover rapidly.

Lisa was not this bad. She had been making the sorts of hints all day of being ill that people do the day before they want to throw a sickie. She recovered as soon as she was excused.

She is giving us something to talk about though....
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 12:22 AM #35

yeah but Cameron could be choking the life out of her at this very time and there's no cameras on him to prove it. There's no getting away from his mad Preacher face thou have brought thy own ruin on thy self from smoking too many fags, don't come to thy for symathy face though, thy lord will smit thy down thy brassen husy, sorry but's that what he reminded me off. All said and done.

steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 12:31 AM #36

Quote:
It was indeed convenient for getting out of the task.
Why? ? ? It just put her in bad stead with the housemates!!!!!!!! You wouldn't do that - the task wasn't exactly diffiicult and it was onl;y because the doctor advised it!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHH! x
Stu xxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 12:41 AM #37

I really dont think it was faked because I cant see why she would have done that. As was seen it just caused annoyance to the housemates and meant that Lisa couldnt do anything to help win the task.

I have said before that I have had similar "attacks" mostly when I get upset and paniked about something and it has nothing to do with asthma or hayfever.
sweetlittlesara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
attack, lisas