Notices

CBB9 Celebrity Big Brother 9 on Channel 5, was shown January 2012 and won by Denise Welch. Discuss the series here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 10:15 PM #1
KenCasanova KenCasanova is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37
KenCasanova KenCasanova is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37
Default LOL at the twins

How can Karissa say that she finds it disrespectful that the boys just talk about wanking and have their hands down their pants, while she is a PLAYBOY model and even had a sextape released professionally. She's basically a pornstar and she gets offended by that?
KenCasanova is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:16 PM #2
Me. I Am Salman Me. I Am Salman is offline
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Me. I Am Salman Me. I Am Salman is offline
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Default

Love em
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:18 PM #3
Marc's Avatar
Marc Marc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 81,300

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John


Marc Marc is offline
Senior Member
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 81,300

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John


Default

I do see the double standards.

How can sexy women, who know they are sexy and who have made a life out of being sexy and attracting men, find that disrespectful.
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:27 PM #4
Lostie!'s Avatar
Lostie! Lostie! is offline
Namaste
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 26,168


Lostie! Lostie! is offline
Namaste
Lostie!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 26,168


Default

It doesn't give silly little boys the right to leer at them like the chauvinistic little perverts they are.

They deserve as much general respect as anyone else. They're not in the house to be "playmates", they're housemates.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:29 PM #5
reece(:'s Avatar
reece(: reece(: is offline
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 79,886

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle


reece(: reece(: is offline
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
reece(:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 79,886

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle


Default

Because they're not used to greasy chavs around them
__________________

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:35 PM #6
KenCasanova KenCasanova is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37
KenCasanova KenCasanova is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyFantastic View Post
It doesn't give silly little boys the right to leer at them like the chauvinistic little perverts they are.

They deserve as much general respect as anyone else. They're not in the house to be "playmates", they're housemates.
What they've done in the past is the reason they are in the house. It's only fair people judge them on their "careers" also.

That's not even my point. Karissa is the one who made the comment and I was thinking does she know what the majority of men were doing while watching her sextape? Also there is a big difference between her sextape and most other celebs.

Hers was released through Adult Movie company Vivid while most celeb tapes are released against the wishes of the celeb. This shows that she does not mind being objectified in front of probably millions of viewers that viewed her tape.
KenCasanova is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:46 PM #7
Knitting Nana's Avatar
Knitting Nana Knitting Nana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 248

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Adam
Knitting Nana Knitting Nana is offline
Senior Member
Knitting Nana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 248

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Adam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyFantastic View Post
It doesn't give silly little boys the right to leer at them like the chauvinistic little perverts they are.
Err ... yeah it does. Thats their job, thats what they're paid for: to let silly little boys leer at them. Oh except when they were paid to have sex with Hugh Hefner of course.
Knitting Nana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:47 PM #8
Me. I Am Salman Me. I Am Salman is offline
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Me. I Am Salman Me. I Am Salman is offline
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Default

theyve topped samanda
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:42 AM #9
David R's Avatar
David R David R is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 754

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Aubrey O’Day
BB17: Jason
David R David R is offline
Senior Member
David R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 754

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Aubrey O’Day
BB17: Jason
Default

I was saying this earlier, sure its one thing to expect a certain level of respect but its another to profesionally release a sex tape, make millions off it then bang on about respect.... I mean where's your self respect? Your just reinforcing the image that you want to be cheap and want men to see you that way.

Having said that they have not overly flaunted themselves so far in the house so I give them credit for that, but that rant was very hypocritical and also the conversation in the diary room about how big their ego's are was slightly off putting.

But they are real and quite edgy with housemates which is why I'm a fan.
David R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:02 AM #10
InOne's Avatar
InOne InOne is offline
R.I.P Kerry x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Côte d'Ivoire
Posts: 37,710

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin


InOne InOne is offline
R.I.P Kerry x
InOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Côte d'Ivoire
Posts: 37,710

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenCasanova View Post
What they've done in the past is the reason they are in the house. It's only fair people judge them on their "careers" also.

That's not even my point. Karissa is the one who made the comment and I was thinking does she know what the majority of men were doing while watching her sextape? Also there is a big difference between her sextape and most other celebs.

Hers was released through Adult Movie company Vivid while most celeb tapes are released against the wishes of the celeb. This shows that she does not mind being objectified in front of probably millions of viewers that viewed her tape.
So? They're not there to make a porn movie now. It just shows what twats Frankie and Kirk are and the twins were totally correct in what they said.
__________________

Last edited by InOne; 09-01-2012 at 01:03 AM.
InOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:15 AM #11
iRyan's Avatar
iRyan iRyan is offline
how i'm feeling now
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,771

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman


iRyan iRyan is offline
how i'm feeling now
iRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,771

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenCasanova View Post
What they've done in the past is the reason they are in the house. It's only fair people judge them on their "careers" also.

That's not even my point. Karissa is the one who made the comment and I was thinking does she know what the majority of men were doing while watching her sextape? Also there is a big difference between her sextape and most other celebs.

Hers was released through Adult Movie company Vivid while most celeb tapes are released against the wishes of the celeb. This shows that she does not mind being objectified in front of probably millions of viewers that viewed her tape.
Yeah but no one is treating Natasha differently because she had an affair or Frankie differently because he did drugs.
__________________
iRyan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:55 PM #12
wendywillow's Avatar
wendywillow wendywillow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,435
wendywillow wendywillow is offline
Senior Member
wendywillow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenCasanova View Post
How can Karissa say that she finds it disrespectful that the boys just talk about wanking and have their hands down their pants, while she is a PLAYBOY model and even had a sextape released professionally. She's basically a pornstar and she gets offended by that?

the thinking is once a sextape is out there its impossible to stop so why not make some money from it - its pretty much the norm now....and even if youre a porn star....should every man be talking about sex with their hands down their pants when theyre with you? has to be a bit annoying
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:43 PM #13
flanders flanders is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 22
flanders flanders is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 22
Default

What's the difference between the 'twins' and well 'ard?
Well 'ard is just one dog !!!
flanders is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:06 PM #14
Cynical Cynical is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 299
Cynical Cynical is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David R View Post
I was saying this earlier, sure its one thing to expect a certain level of respect but its another to profesionally release a sex tape, make millions off it then bang on about respect.... I mean where's your self respect? Your just reinforcing the image that you want to be cheap and want men to see you that way.

Having said that they have not overly flaunted themselves so far in the house so I give them credit for that, but that rant was very hypocritical and also the conversation in the diary room about how big their ego's are was slightly off putting.

But they are real and quite edgy with housemates which is why I'm a fan.
This. Totally agree.
Cynical is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:13 PM #15
Cynical Cynical is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 299
Cynical Cynical is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywillow View Post
the thinking is once a sextape is out there its impossible to stop so why not make some money from it - its pretty much the norm now....and even if youre a porn star....should every man be talking about sex with their hands down their pants when theyre with you? has to be a bit annoying

I think that has got more to do with the fact that Frankie and Kirk spend their entire time in the house talking about sex! It's not just with the twins, they talk about it with everyone. Sure they'll ask questions about the playboy mansion as after all, that (and ****ing some black dude) is what they're famous for!

It's like Frankie being offended, if someone talks about drugs.
Cynical is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:17 PM #16
Livia's Avatar
Livia Livia is offline
שטח זה להשכרה
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brasov, Transylvania
Posts: 31,115


Livia Livia is offline
שטח זה להשכרה
Livia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brasov, Transylvania
Posts: 31,115


Default

Respect is a strange concept these days, it seems. I was brought up to believe that nobody should just expect to be given respect, but that it is a thing that is earned.

Making a sex tape, being described as "Hugh Heffners Girlfriends", being photographed naked for wank mags and having little else except a criminal record on your CV is hardly condusive to gaining respect. Having big tits, a pretty face and a nice bum (or having them manufactured cosmetically) doesn't cut any ice with me as far as getting respect is concerned.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:05 PM #17
lostalex's Avatar
lostalex lostalex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California
Posts: 18,029


lostalex lostalex is offline
Senior Member
lostalex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California
Posts: 18,029


Default

The twins have every right to demand just as much respect as anyone else. This idea that because they have modeled nude means they are now permanently sex toys for men, and they deserve being treated disrespectfully. WHAT? That's disgusting. They can do whatever they want with their bodies, and NOTHING gives other people the right to treat them as subhuman sex toys.

The Twins got paid to create a fantasy, and if men don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality, well then they are deluded creeps.

Frankie is only famous for banging a bunch of fat chicks and using drugs, is he more respectable?? Is Natasha more respectable?? Is Kirk more respectable? You don't see Frankie and Natasha and Kirk been told to shut up and look pretty though, do you.

I respect the twins more than those epople, because atleast they were just putting on a fantasy, and clearly they are actually very intelligent, clever girls underneath that. I can't say the same about Kirk, Frankie and Natasha though.
__________________
Don't be afraid to be weak.

Last edited by lostalex; 12-01-2012 at 08:09 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:55 PM #18
Me. I Am Salman Me. I Am Salman is offline
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Me. I Am Salman Me. I Am Salman is offline
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Default

they outdid themselves again!! loool @ the comment to jedward!
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:56 PM #19
Me. I Am Salman Me. I Am Salman is offline
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Me. I Am Salman Me. I Am Salman is offline
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Default

my second favs
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM #20
Xe1887 Xe1887 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 26
Xe1887 Xe1887 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 26
Default

They are so up themselves, but really they are just glorified prostitutes.
Xe1887 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM #21
Jords's Avatar
Jords Jords is offline
Focus
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cambs/Lincs
Posts: 48,859

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay


Jords Jords is offline
Focus
Jords's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cambs/Lincs
Posts: 48,859

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay


Default

The twins are arrogant and have double standards, I should hate them but I cant

They make me laugh and are set in their quirky ways, and I do think their hearts are in the right place too (1 of them were saying they felt bad for Georgia having to decide and they both went and hugged her after Nicola and Natasha... little things like that prove them selves for me).
__________________


Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:16 PM #22
fitz2k2 fitz2k2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,300


fitz2k2 fitz2k2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,300


Default

she loves to swallow lol
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:18 PM #23
RodHull's Avatar
RodHull RodHull is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,483
RodHull RodHull is offline
Senior Member
RodHull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,483
Default

Oddly enough along with michael the US contingent this year is actually proving far more entertaining than the UK 'celebrities'.

The twins especially actually have a bit of b******s about them, dont care who they offend but at the same time are not bitchy or catty which I expected them to be. Also twins tend to have quirky little ways about them, these two are no exception.
RodHull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:21 PM #24
Samuel.'s Avatar
Samuel. Samuel. is offline
.
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nananana
Posts: 9,650

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley
BB12: Aaron


Samuel. Samuel. is offline
.
Samuel.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nananana
Posts: 9,650

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley
BB12: Aaron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
The twins have every right to demand just as much respect as anyone else. This idea that because they have modeled nude means they are now permanently sex toys for men, and they deserve being treated disrespectfully. WHAT? That's disgusting. They can do whatever they want with their bodies, and NOTHING gives other people the right to treat them as subhuman sex toys.

The Twins got paid to create a fantasy, and if men don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality, well then they are deluded creeps.

Frankie is only famous for banging a bunch of fat chicks and using drugs, is he more respectable?? Is Natasha more respectable?? Is Kirk more respectable? You don't see Frankie and Natasha and Kirk been told to shut up and look pretty though, do you.

I respect the twins more than those epople, because atleast they were just putting on a fantasy, and clearly they are actually very intelligent, clever girls underneath that. I can't say the same about Kirk, Frankie and Natasha though.
Absolutely agree with this.
Samuel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:31 PM #25
KenCasanova KenCasanova is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37
KenCasanova KenCasanova is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywillow View Post
the thinking is once a sextape is out there its impossible to stop so why not make some money from it - its pretty much the norm now....and even if youre a porn star....should every man be talking about sex with their hands down their pants when theyre with you? has to be a bit annoying
Proof that you have NO idea what you're talking about.

Karissa released HERSELF. Her and her bf Sam Jones made the tape with Vivid entertainment and was released for a price on the internet.

It was not like another of celebrity sextape that was "leaked".
KenCasanova is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
karissa, kristina, lol, twins

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
 

About Us ThisisBigBrother.com

"Big Brother and UK Television Forum. Est. 2001"

 

© 2023
no new posts