Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 17-09-2006, 09:47 AM #26

Well all good things come to an end i cant beleive it one minute they were all over the papers and magazines but this week theyll have Pete ' ITS OVER' i hope he gets with Lea But i do feel sorry for Nikki they really looked like they would last
REVOLUTION is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 10:17 AM #27

My faith in Pete has gone a bit.
Cant believe hes ditched his band AND Nikki
Chrizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 10:26 AM #28

omg WHHHHHY??!!!

Poor Nikster
LittleMissC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 10:42 AM #29

Okay - I'm a little bit more calm now and have taken some time to take it all in.

Its definitely 100% over. I'm still about angry at Pete tho but i hope he made the choice to dump Nikki and that he wasn't influenced by others - But going by the way he was in the house he probably was as he is easily influenced. A friend of Pete's said he dumped Nikki because She was "mad, unstable and just plain annoying" -- But surly She was a lot more mad, unstable & annoying inside the house then she was outside.
Nikki says that when Pete told her she said ''But i love you'' and he said ''But it's only me Nik'' - That makes me think, Maybe he thought he was too good for her??? Pete said to Aisleyne during the Pope/Bishop Chat in the Garden about his feelings foe Nikki (e.g''I haven't felt like this for 4 or 5 years'') but he also said that he can go off people very quickly so maybe he did just that -- He just went off her. He did the same with Grace in Week 1.

It does seem a bit strange that it kind of came out of nowhere. I mean last week they were front page of OK! and now there not speaking. and Nikki seemed very happy on TMi yesterday and She seems very calm in her interview with NOTW. I could be clutching straws but i hope that they have followed through on their "fake break-up" plans Pete spoke about in OK!.
Another thing is way Nik went to NOTW after they were the ones who exposed her a vice girl - Why not go to The Sun or even to Heat???

I'm still hoping Pete tells his side of the story soon - All i have to go bye is quotes from his ex-Girlfriend.

Anyway, Pete & Nikki were the first BB couple i have really been interested in and I've learnt from my mistake. I'm never getting hooked onto a BB Couple ever again lol
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 11:00 AM #30
Team Flack

Team Flack

I really don't get it.As depressed as I am something is up.A few days ago they were talking about getting married in a field and having mini Billy Idol's Like it doesn't add up. I'm very confused. I am not sure it is true but mabye it just denial but my gut is telling me all isn't what it seems. I should have learnt my lesson with Mich and Stu but I can't help it.Love sucks me in.Pete and Nikki seemed so genuine.
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 11:03 AM #31

This a quote from MsG on DS:BB. She is excellemt poster. She says what i think only better lol.

Quote:
I went to bed distraught only to find the news on here this morning even worse.

I'd hoped that they had just had a tiff and that it could be resolved in time but it seems that everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and will portray Nikki as the bad egg in the whole of this relationship.

Pete knew exactly what Nikki was like. He said he liked it. He lulled her into this false sense of security and she gave her heart even though he knew that she'd been shat on before.

It's hard to see Pete as anything else other than the villain in all of this.

I personally don't think it was entirely the Brighton thing. I think it's a whole amalgamation of things that took for him to make this decision. She must have aired her grievances to him about Lea in NOW and been upset that he didn't watch Princess Nikki and eventually he confessed that he wasn't "into her" as much as she was him.

Emotionally unstable and devoid of rational romantic stability, Pete obviously cannot handle too much going on inside his head. He liked Nikki's neediness to a point but when it becomes overly so, he backs off.

Deep down I think he really loved her and it will hit him in a few weeks time when he's looking for her to lean on and she's not there. Just at the moment with both of the attention dragging them down, they are exhausted and bedraggled. Neither of them can think straight.

This is it, I cannot envisage that they'd even get back a stable friendship any more. She won't be able to trust Pete again and it will mean that she will cut him out of her life altogether.

It's hard for us that bought into the purity and passion that surrounded this relationship. I had hoped that their love would sustain and was strong enough to withstand anything and everything. This time, I was wrong.

Pete was a tad spineless in certain situations in the house and unfortunately it spills into his real life existance. He is gullible and easily cohersed and would rather run with his tail between his legs like a cowering animal than stand up and fight for what he believes in. That is unless he ever actually believed in Nikki. He'll end up with some sexually predatory woman who walks all over him and dominates him completely.

It will be years before Nikki finds Mr Right. She hasn't outgrown certain behaviours that will dissipate naturally. Mr Right for Nikki will be strong, dominant yet tolerant.

I hoped Pete's calm nature would have had a positive effect but it hasn't. The trouble is that she fell for him hard and it may take her longer than him to realign her feelings.

So the fairytale has ended and things will turn nasty in the next few days with lots of "he said, she said." I like them both as individuals but my heart and loyalties lie with Nikki right now. She is the most fragile of the two and I pray that she can come through this relatively unscathed.

Love in the media glare is awful and only a strong, deep and true heart would be able to witshtand it all.

I have decided however, that this is the time for me to resume my own writing and I will throw myself into that and my own reality rather than stress over other people's.

I wish them well, both of them but I'll always be sad that they let it go. It could have been magical.
Old 17-09-2006, 11:06 AM #32
Team Flack

Team Flack

Quote:
Originally posted by bb4eva
This a quote from MsG on DS:BB. She is excellemt poster. She says what i think only better lol.

Quote:
I went to bed distraught only to find the news on here this morning even worse.

I'd hoped that they had just had a tiff and that it could be resolved in time but it seems that everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and will portray Nikki as the bad egg in the whole of this relationship.

Pete knew exactly what Nikki was like. He said he liked it. He lulled her into this false sense of security and she gave her heart even though he knew that she'd been shat on before.

It's hard to see Pete as anything else other than the villain in all of this.

I personally don't think it was entirely the Brighton thing. I think it's a whole amalgamation of things that took for him to make this decision. She must have aired her grievances to him about Lea in NOW and been upset that he didn't watch Princess Nikki and eventually he confessed that he wasn't "into her" as much as she was him.

Emotionally unstable and devoid of rational romantic stability, Pete obviously cannot handle too much going on inside his head. He liked Nikki's neediness to a point but when it becomes overly so, he backs off.

Deep down I think he really loved her and it will hit him in a few weeks time when he's looking for her to lean on and she's not there. Just at the moment with both of the attention dragging them down, they are exhausted and bedraggled. Neither of them can think straight.

This is it, I cannot envisage that they'd even get back a stable friendship any more. She won't be able to trust Pete again and it will mean that she will cut him out of her life altogether.

It's hard for us that bought into the purity and passion that surrounded this relationship. I had hoped that their love would sustain and was strong enough to withstand anything and everything. This time, I was wrong.

Pete was a tad spineless in certain situations in the house and unfortunately it spills into his real life existance. He is gullible and easily cohersed and would rather run with his tail between his legs like a cowering animal than stand up and fight for what he believes in. That is unless he ever actually believed in Nikki. He'll end up with some sexually predatory woman who walks all over him and dominates him completely.

It will be years before Nikki finds Mr Right. She hasn't outgrown certain behaviours that will dissipate naturally. Mr Right for Nikki will be strong, dominant yet tolerant.

I hoped Pete's calm nature would have had a positive effect but it hasn't. The trouble is that she fell for him hard and it may take her longer than him to realign her feelings.

So the fairytale has ended and things will turn nasty in the next few days with lots of "he said, she said." I like them both as individuals but my heart and loyalties lie with Nikki right now. She is the most fragile of the two and I pray that she can come through this relatively unscathed.

Love in the media glare is awful and only a strong, deep and true heart would be able to witshtand it all.

I have decided however, that this is the time for me to resume my own writing and I will throw myself into that and my own reality rather than stress over other people's.

I wish them well, both of them but I'll always be sad that they let it go. It could have been magical.
Old 17-09-2006, 11:15 AM #33

Maybe they will get back together Thisi could be a stunt to make the press leave them alone they did say they should pretend to break and then they will be left alone
Old 17-09-2006, 11:23 AM #34
Team Flack

Team Flack

The thing is if they were doing it to be alone they will just get more hassle. And why say it and then actually do it not exactly a suprise. I know there is something up with this.It doesn't add up.I just ain't sure what it is yet.
Old 17-09-2006, 11:38 AM #35

I hope what i said is true i mean look at the facts Pete doesnt like much publicity so maybe hes told Nikki to cool it down a bit
Old 17-09-2006, 11:39 AM #36

I dont think its true!
blue_didi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 11:49 AM #37

Hope not
Old 17-09-2006, 11:50 AM #38

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

I knew it wouldn't last, I'm not really bothered to be honest.
sol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 11:50 AM #39

i just read it in the sunday mirror, but wasnt surprised was never going to work.
nannaR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 11:54 AM #40

I think they are pretending they broke up..I really dont think its true.
blue_didi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 12:11 PM #41

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess
One minute they are engaged the next they are breaking up. Silly tabloids.
silly tabloids??? silly pete for even contemplating marrying the poilt brat
zira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 04:09 PM #42

he is better of with out her
SiMoN! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 10:55 AM #43

This is from the Daily Star! It has quotes from Pete's mate and not himself. I rekon its just one of Pete's old mates - Read the Story in yesterdays NOTW and is trying to make a quick pound.

Quote:
I USED EFFIN NIKKI TO WIN BIG BRUV!
Now I’ve elbowed her, says Pete
by PETER DYKE
BIG Bruv champ Pete Bennett has admitted “using and abusing” Nikki Grahame to help him find fame.

He called time on their high profile romance once he’d bagged a TVshow,recordandbookdealsand lucrative magazine offers.

Tourette’s sufferer Pete, 24, has now realised he doesn’t need model Nikki to help his career.

A pal said: “He’s done exceedingly well out of the whole Pete-and-Nikki train, but now it’s come off the rails because he doesn’t need her any more.” Wacky Pete got cosy with the serial moaner in the BB house this summer and the lovebirds became the talk of the Channel 4 show.

Fans dubbed them “Pikki” because they couldn’t be separated.

They were constantly snogging and cuddling.

Pete’s romance with Nikki also helped him bag Ł100,000 as the BB winner.

When the series ended last month, Pete and Nikki, 24, started dating outside the house.

But four weeks after BB7 ended, the Brighton glam rocker decided to dump former anorexic Nikki.

He claims he has “grown tired” of Nikki’s whingeing, over-possessiveness and diva-like tantrums.

Snogging

But pals claim Pete was never in love with her and always shied away from any questions about marriage or commitment.

Onesaid:“Whenhemade the final week of the series and viewers voted Nikki back in he knew that if the pair of them got together it would help him win.

“So he cuddled up with her and kept snogging her – knowing that viewers loved a good old romance.

“And after he won, he knew he couldn’t just drop her like a brick.

“So he kept up the relationship knowing he couldmakemoneyoutof it.

“They both have done well and have been the most talked about celebrity couple since Chantelle and Preston.

“Pete’s now got a book deal, a record deal, a TV show and he’s made a mint from his BB winnings and magazine deals.”

His pal added: “He was simply using and abusing the opportunity Nikki presented.”

Ex-housemate, Richard Newman, 34, said: “I think Nikki fancied him, but all he wanted was to be mates.

“It got blown out proportion.”
Old 18-09-2006, 11:08 AM #44

Apprently Pete has confirmed the Split over at www.perfectpete.com
Old 18-09-2006, 12:23 PM #45

I think most people knew it wasn't going to last, i remember back to a poll i created during BB and thinking back some people said Pete and Nikki would last years.
Mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 01:25 PM #46
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrizzle
Seconded
JakeyBoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 01:40 PM #47

Quote:
Originally posted by JakeyBoy
Quote:
Seconded
It`s odd isn`t it . neither of these actions seem to be anything like the person we all saw in the house. With girlfriends he`s always said how long he likes to take before going for it to be sure ,and with the Band we all thought it was one of the most important things to him. I`m not really
bothered either way but it is odd.

I don`t get it, who is he?
J.C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 01:57 PM #48
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by J.C.
Quote:
Originally posted by JakeyBoy
Quote:
Seconded
It`s odd isn`t it . neither of these actions seem to be anything like the person we all saw in the house. With girlfriends he`s always said how long he likes to take before going for it to be sure ,and with the Band we all thought it was one of the most important things to him. I`m not really
bothered either way but it is odd.

I don`t get it, who is he?
A gameplayer that played the voting public
JakeyBoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 02:02 PM #49

Ummmmm

Told ya so

Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 02:04 PM #50

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess
I really don't get it.As depressed as I am something is up.A few days ago they were talking about getting married in a field and having mini Billy Idol's Like it doesn't add up. I'm very confused.
Think of it like this,
It was all a lie for publicity and money,it will help you understand it better
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dumps, Nikki, pete