Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB9 Celebrity Big Brother 9 on Channel 5, was shown January 2012 and won by Denise Welch. Discuss the series here.

Old 08-02-2012, 11:40 AM #51
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Not after the police have been informed they dont, I doubt the police will be too pleased either if you are concerned someone may want to harm you why provoke them?
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:32 PM #52

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne-Kerr View Post
If it's just their means of making a living, should Denise not be allowed to do similar herself?

It's like saying only professional footballers are allowed to play football. Your dislike of Denise is clouding your views I'm afraid.

You're love of Denise is clouding YOUR views I'm afraid. And your ridiculous comparison about professional footballers just proves that you are unworthy of any further replies. If you can't see that people who earn a legitimate living from posing in magazines etc and do not go around flashing their tits in the street, on television, in bars, nightclubs, taxis, etc are different from Denise's pathetic attention seeking, drunken behaviour, then I feel very sorry for you. Now run along and get yourself educated as to what is and is not classified as indecent exposure, drunk and disorderly conduct and offences against public decency.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:38 PM #53
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

im offended by the underwear! put your miss matched primarni collection away dear..
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:23 PM #54
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB9: Frankie Cocozza
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
You're love of Denise is clouding YOUR views I'm afraid. And your ridiculous comparison about professional footballers just proves that you are unworthy of any further replies. If you can't see that people who earn a legitimate living from posing in magazines etc and do not go around flashing their tits in the street, on television, in bars, nightclubs, taxis, etc are different from Denise's pathetic attention seeking, drunken behaviour, then I feel very sorry for you. Now run along and get yourself educated as to what is and is not classified as indecent exposure, drunk and disorderly conduct and offences against public decency.
I don't particularly like Denise, I just don't like people talking rubbish about people.

And the rest of that is just even more rubbish with your ''ridiculous comparison'' with indecent exposure, drunk and disorderly conduct and offences against public decency. What's that got do with anything? Who brought those things up? I hope you're not saying Denise has previous of any of them

edit: Also, if we're talking about "running and along and getting educated", you should know it's 'your' and not 'you're'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
Not after the police have been informed they dont, I doubt the police will be too pleased either if you are concerned someone may want to harm you why provoke them?
They do though, it happens a lot. A scroll down Stan Collymore's Twitter will show one for example.

Last edited by Wayne-Kerr; 08-02-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Wayne-Kerr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:38 PM #55

No wonder they we're nearly attacked in their hotel lol
Jamie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:46 PM #56

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
No, I've inferred nothing, I've plain come out and said it. The Twins and Georgia are all in the modelling business, they use their sexuality in their jobs, for which they are paid, it is their means of making a living, irrespective of anyone's (including my) opinion on their choice of "career".
Denise is an attention seeking, media ***** who gratuitously gets her bits out and persistently embarrasses herself and her family (who do not court the publicity) with her selfish, drunken antics.

Oh and as for Georgia:

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/88803...kirks-cbb-snub
Thank you for the link Angus. In my opinion this is a random gossip article that holds no more weight with me than a jealous girl telling me one of her rivals is a prostitute. I've seen more convincing proof that Michael Jackson likes women. I even googled Georgia Salpa News and the only person she was being match made with was Peter Andre. Perhaps you have some relevant tweets on the matter?

My original point is that 'class' to me involves how you treat other people.

Georgia Vs The Twins:
1. Georgia gave people the benefit of the doubt and assumed they deserved respect. She reserved judgement and was very nice to everybody in her eviction interview.
2. She would give people her full attention when she was talking to them.
3. She had a laugh with Kirk and only had an arguement with him after the 'got nothing going for em' comments.
4. She made a connection with the twins and was obviously happy to hang out with them outside the house.

1. The twins were much more judgemental and quickly labelled the majority of the housemates as jealous women or men desperate to get in their panties.
2. They would barely engage anybody in conversation, rarely gave eye contact
3. They got snappy a number of times eg with Kirk when ha called them out on being unresponsive. They never had any fun banter with any of the guys, not even Romeo whom they liked.
4. After their obvious dislike for Nicola they sucked up to her when Georgia left and then talked about how they dislked having to play friends with her - completely disengenuous. One of them even said she would not stay in contact with Georgia on the outside so they made no connections in the house.

These are the key differences I see between Georgia and the twins all of which to me speak to their classiness.
WozMan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:34 PM #57
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne-Kerr View Post
I don't particularly like Denise, I just don't like people talking rubbish about people.

And the rest of that is just even more rubbish with your ''ridiculous comparison'' with indecent exposure, drunk and disorderly conduct and offences against public decency. What's that got do with anything? Who brought those things up? I hope you're not saying Denise has previous of any of them

edit: Also, if we're talking about "running and along and getting educated", you should know it's 'your' and not 'you're'.

They do though, it happens a lot. A scroll down Stan Collymore's Twitter will show one for example.
If you are going to be so pendantic: I'll take the time to point out to you that a sentence should not begin with a conjuction.

A capital letter should be used on the first word contained within inverted commas.

New sentences should begin with a capital letter and you missed a few commas along the way.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:38 PM #58

Why is it called Nuts?

Is that a stupid question?

Last edited by lostalex; 08-02-2012 at 09:39 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:04 PM #59
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):
TiBB > Digital ***

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
If you are going to be so pendantic: I'll take the time to point out to you that a sentence should not begin with a conjuction.

A capital letter should be used on the first word contained within inverted commas.

New sentences should begin with a capital letter and you missed a few commas along the way.
And the topic of your post remained on grammar, so there was no need for the three paragraphs.
Wayne-Kerr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:01 AM #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Far classier than Denise - I know which version the majority of the population (male and female) would prefer to look at and admire - and you can be sure it's the young, pretty blonde twins with very fit bodies: than her 'competition' in the form of Denise below.

thus in reply to your comment: Yes they are far more reserved and have class: they limit such photo shoots to modelling which is their career - rather than Denise, who does it under the influence and is a trollop.

Ain't that the truth.Twins being photographed in a studio as a business venture,Welch half stripping off in a bar,put it away Welch
Cy Kosis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
nuts, twins