Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 13-07-2012, 06:17 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverley View Post
Lack of logic? All down to what you have seen and heard on BB? How about MY PERSPECTIVE, or are you the only one allowed on these forums to have one? Rather blinkered and biased don't you think. Deana didn't even hear what Conor said about her, yet her die hard fans (such as yourself obviously, of whom she will never even know of, or care to know about) decide to log on forums just like you have and call someone who's not taken with (in their opinion) a phony, sly, passive agressive who doesn't have any genuine bonds with anyone in the house. Now if that kind of character is the type that floats your boat, good for you! But to come on a forum and tell someone they are deluded for having their own opinon IS deluded.

All of a sudden you know who I am? Really? Fact of the matter is, your summary of me is competely incorrect, what you could accurately guess about me, you could write on a flea's backside with a thick leaded pencil.

If you can't see the logic behind my posts and everyone else's who has seen through her underhand tactic's then more fool you. What I've witnessed is a whole pot of sh*t stirring, back stabbing and sulking. Personally, I can't wait until she's been given the boot, then there'll be no need to even discuss her.
we will see. the public will be the judge, and as always public will make mockery of people like you
balkat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 06:19 PM #52

Favourites:
BB13: Arron

Favourites:
BB13: Arron

Quote:
Originally Posted by balkat View Post
we will see. the public will be the judge, and as always public will make mockery of people like you
People like me? Riiiiiiiiight!! (Now I really can't wait until she's voted out). Why don't you post on your main log in details by the way?
Beverley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
deana