Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 12-10-2003, 01:07 PM #1

Default Scott Article in Wales on Sunday - 5.10.03

Found this on Digital Spy :

'There never was any me and Nush'
Scott interviewed by Kate Jackson
5th October 2003, Wales on Sunday

Scott Turner has revealed how he's trying to get his life back to normal.
He has revealed that that he and Nush aren't and never were an item.
"We went away and did a photo-shoot for OK! magazine.
"We told them we weren't a couple - but we got a holiday out of it.
"To be honest, it was a bit cringe-worthy when I came out of the house and Davina McCall was trying to get us together.
"It was all so forced. Fair play to Davina, she's a great girl, but that was a bit embarrassing."
The pair are still good mates, and Scott has visited Nush several times since she was hospitalised.
... since leaving he's had lots of female attention ...
"You do get a lot of female attention. It's strange, isn't it?
"I suppose I do play on it a bit, but not as much as I could!"
He reckons the reason he escaped eviction until the final week was because he got on with everyone in the house.
"I was surprised that happened. Especially after the first vote, when I was nominated for eviction, and I had no clue if that was one vote or 10 votes.
"Every single week you expect to hear your name.
"I just got on well with everybody. I didn't have any fall-outs. People can get on your nerves from time to time, and I had those arguments with Ray, but that was all alcohol fuelled and the next day it was always fine."
The 28-year old is still in touch with his best mates from the programme, Ray and Federico.
This week, he jetted up to Glasgow to watch a Celtic football match with Fed - in the VIP box of course!
But his view of certain housemates has changed now that they are away from the cameras.
"I've noticed things about Cameron," said Scott. "I don't know if the experience has changed him or if he was playing the game.
"He swears and drinks - that's cool and funny, but why wasn't he like that in the house?
"I think he's sound, but he's not the same as he was in the house.
"At the time, it didn't seem anyone was trying to win, but looking back now, Cameron did hold back more than anyone else."
A housemate who has gone down in his estimations, though is blusher-queen Tanya.
"I definitely think Tanya was a wannabe. I read an interview which really disappointed me.
"She said that anyone who enters the house and doesn't want fame is lying.
"I just thought, 'How dare you?' I don't think anyone else wanted fame."
Scott insists he had never considered a showbiz career.
"I left my job before I found out about Big Brother because I didn't like what I was doing. I spent all my day clockwatching.
"I wanted to be in a situation where I could thrive.
"It was a more dramatic change than I imagined, but when you first apply to go on Big Brother, you don't think you're actually going to make it.
"It was a situation which I enjoyed the whole time. I think I got out of it what I wanted to.
"I'd like to do something I enjoy doing. All the bits I've been doing since I left the house, the personal appearances, have been really fantastic, so I'm just going to carry on for now.
"If some TV or radio or writing opportunity came up, that would be absolutely fantastic, but I'm happy to just keep doing what I'm doing and having a laugh."
And even though the elegible bachelor has been invited to every celebrity bash going, Scott has preferred to lie low in the showbiz circuit.
"I particularly don't want to go to lots of celebrity parties.
"I haven't gone to everything because you get called an attention seeker.
"Probably the most famous person I've met is Jordan - she's exactly as you'd imagine her to be!
"I met Patsy Kensit. That was the oddest, and my favourite.
"We were on RISE and she just turned up with her kids and asked to be in a photo with us!"

~~~~~~

Some interesting things said here, I think.
Di2001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 02:40 PM #2

Very interesting Di, thanks for posting that up.

Especially what he said about Cameron ... it kind of backs up what Jon Tickle said about Cameron when he came out and went back in, that Cameron was being a bit fake (or words to that effect).
kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 03:32 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by kaphc
Very interesting Di, thanks for posting that up.

Especially what he said about Cameron ... it kind of backs up what Jon Tickle said about Cameron when he came out and went back in, that Cameron was being a bit fake (or words to that effect).
Agree seems Mr Ticke was right
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 03:36 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Intresting
Thanks Di for that
BigSister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 03:37 PM #5

Scott's just seeing Cameron now as a few people did, a fake! no one could be like him all the time and get away with it. It's no surprise to me that one. As for Scott's never romance with Nush that story's getting a bit old now, either get your finger out or give it a rest Scott. Maybe you should go off with one of the girls who are giving you so much attention. I'm getting fed up now hearing that Nush and I are not an item story. If he doesn't fancy her and find her sexually attractive then either he's a lier or is bloody useless. What was all that about then in the house. Who was using who? It's a bit much to come out of the house and moan about Davina when all she was doing was trying to make something interesting out of a year, which wasn't a patch on the previous ones. Both Scot and Nush used that situation to there advantage when coming out of the house. Either get it together or shut up about it now! that's what I think. It's making your fans out to be idots! and that you and Nush getting together is all they care about. Move on!!
steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2003, 03:09 PM #6

I wouldn't worry about Scott Steve, I never thought there was anything apart from friendship between him and Nush.
Think it was more of a tabloid fabrication than anything else.
grimfandango is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
article, scott, sunday, wales