Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:42 PM #51
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
This is so going to be on the edge of your seat stuff this evening, for the first time in ages two big Celebs will face off against each other and to be honest I can't call it . Will be glued to TV tonight that's for sure...!!!
I'm out tonight so wont be able to see it live Will be checking Twitter though to see who goes...
Old 05-09-2012, 01:48 PM #52

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I find it hard to believe that Julie may have turned things around, despite BB's best efforts. Why was she given the newsreader task? Haven't they given her enough tasks to do? Even on BOTS last night, they used her "get it, got it, good" phrase several times on items that had nothing to do with Julie. She's a horrible, two-faced woman with an ego that far exceeds her talent. I hope she goes tonight.
You've hit the nail on the head here, I think, Livia.

Having seen how much Julie is despised on twitter and the forums, the CBB production team seems to have got cold feet and is wary of being criticised for allowing a feeble, old pensioner to be exposed, albeit for her own detestable behaviour.

Giving Julie the newsreader task, as opposed to any of the other HMs, allowed her bad behaviour to be exposed but simultaneously allowed Julie to reveal this knowledge at a distance and from a position of power. By reading HM's comments on camera from another room, she escaped the immediate repercussions she would have experienced if the announcements had been made by another HM, or by BB, while she was in the same room as the other HMs.

Giving her her own letter from home to read took the wind out of the sails of other HMs who had finally decided to show their true feelings about how she had behaved to them.

Personally, rather than being impressed how strong she'd been to keep her composure when she read her letter, I felt that if she could keep her control in this situation, she was perfectly capable of keeping control of her poisonous tongue. It also confirms what a hard cow she is and is also just as capable of letting any bad feeling run off like water from a duck's back - giving to the lie to her hystrionic and mawkish displays of emotion, when she's pretending to be upset.

I really felt for Coleen when she came in and smothered her with 'love' and kisses. THAT was bullying in the 1st degree.

Take the opportunity to get her out tonight by voting tactically. If she stays in after the first vote, vote for whoever is left for all you're worth. You won't get the opportunity again to ensure that she doesn't make the final.

Last edited by Clootie Dumpling; 05-09-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:57 PM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia4 View Post
Coleen
Coleen takes that huge spoon with her wherever she goes and starts to stir the sh*t. She is a dreadful, dull, phoney and a bore. A few years ago I got a train from Manchester to London and she was opposite me snogging some guy for two hours solid, I couldn't eat my sandwich...

Coleen and Harvey have been the real bitches in the house, so I'd be sad to see Julie go tonight instead of the other two.
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:58 PM #54
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clootie Dumpling View Post

Having seen how much Julie is despised on twitter and the forums, the CBB production team seems to have got cold feet and is wary of being criticised for allowing a feeble, old pensioner to be exposed, albeit for her own detestable behaviour.

Giving Julie the newsreader task, as opposed to any of the other HMs, allowed her bad behaviour to be exposed but simultaneously allowed Julie to reveal this knowledge at a distance and from a position of power. By reading HM's comments on camera from another room, she escaped the immediate repercussions she would have experienced if the announcements had been made by another HM, or by BB, while she was in the same room as the other HMs.

Giving her her own letter from home to read took the wind out of the sails of other HMs who had finally decided to show their true feelings about how she had behaved to them.

Personally, rather than being impressed how strong she'd been to keep her composure when she read her letter, I felt that if she could keep her control in this situation, she was perfectly capable of keeping control of her poisonous tongue. It also confirms what a hard cow she is and is also just as capable of letting any bad feeling run off like water from a duck's back - giving to the lie to her hystrionic and mawkish displays of emotion, when she's pretending to be upset.

I really felt for Coleen when she came in and smothered her with 'love' and kisses. THAT was bullying in the 1st degree.

Take the opportunity to get her out tonight by voting tactically. If she stays in after the first vote, vote for whoever is left for all you're worth. You won't get the opportunity again to ensure that she doesn't make the final.
Dead right on the Coleen kisses, it was like "Right bitch Im kissing you ,so youve got to kiss my arse" yes,bullying
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:59 PM #55
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim

julie to stay
Martins got to many splinters in his arse from sitting on the fence
and money bags has no backbone so hes gone

only leaves julie to stay
ozzyshaggah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:59 PM #56
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
This is so going to be on the edge of your seat stuff this evening, for the first time in ages two big Celebs will face off against each other and to be honest I can't call it . Will be glued to TV tonight that's for sure...!!!
I am really looking forward to it!
Remember everyone first show is on at 8pm

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:00 PM #57

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Good Post, I take it from that your not a big Julie Fan. I agree Julie's behaviour when she attempted to build bridges with Coleen after leaving the DR was more than a bit awkward, also what we probably never saw or heard was after Julie had walked away she probably muttered something like ..." what a Bitch" !!! ...

So I think BB is deliberately trying to show her in the most positive light they can. And in my opinion it has worked , so tonight may see her march on to the final. And if that happens what are the odds of her winning.. Getting lower by the day I'd imagine...!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:11 PM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Good Post, I take it from that your not a big Julie Fan. I agree Julie's behaviour when she attempted to build bridges with Coleen after leaving the DR was more than a bit awkward, also what we probably never saw or heard was after Julie had walked away she probably muttered something like ..." what a Bitch" !!! ...

So I think BB is deliberately trying to show her in the most positive light they can. And in my opinion it has worked , so tonight may see her march on to the final. And if that happens what are the odds of her winning.. Getting lower by the day I'd imagine...!!!
Well spotted, Nedusa! I think she's behaved appallingly from Day 1. If anyone doubts she's being fake with her lovey-dovey act, they only have to look at her late night conversations with poor, old Julian. Telling him what a wonderful actress she is and saying that she'll be putting on the charm (charm? What charm?) the next day.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:23 PM #59

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well spotted, Nedusa! I think she's behaved appallingly from Day 1. If anyone doubts she's being fake with her lovey-dovey act, they only have to look at her late night conversations with poor, old Julian. Telling him what a wonderful actress she is and saying that she'll be putting on the charm (charm? What charm?) the next day.
Yes fair play to Julian for sticking with Julie, watching their conversations you can't help but think he is not fully committed to her, only trying to be supportive and keep the peace. I have to say he has been very helpful to her in the last few days and has probably increased his chances of winning. Was already my favourite but now perhaps a lot more people's ....!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:24 PM #60
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I still think Julie will be saved tonight.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:25 PM #61
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever View Post
I still think Julie will be saved tonight.
Yeah, i hope so!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:53 PM #62

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BBUSA16: Zach

Favourites (more):

Julie simply deserves to be saved tonight, specially with who she's up again, and with the likes of Ashley and Harvey in the final.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:03 PM #63
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
Julie simply deserves to be saved tonight, specially with who she's up again, and with the likes of Ashley and Harvey in the final.
Ashley and harvey are in the final anyway,no matter whos stays tonight, but neither have a hope of winning ,so this doesnt bother me
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:20 PM #64

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Ashley and harvey are in the final anyway,no matter whos stays tonight, but neither have a hope of winning ,so this doesnt bother me
With you all the way on that one, Chuff. Our job tonight is to try and make sure Julie sinks like a stone!
Old 05-09-2012, 03:21 PM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Yeah, but they definetely deserved to be evicted a long time ago. 6th and 5th are coming to get them anyway.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:22 PM #66
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah, but they definetely deserved to be evicted a long time ago. 6th and 5th are coming to get them anyway.
They don't deserve to make the final. Julie better stay!
Old 05-09-2012, 03:48 PM #67

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
They don't deserve to make the final. Julie better stay!
I hope she doesn't because, despite her OTT demonstrations of being upset at other HMs comments, she's got skin as thick as an elephant's and I don't think they've really affected her much - just given her some ammunition to seek her teeth into.

What'd really upset her would be failing to make the Final. She's already conceded that she can't win, although I think she fully expected to. (Like her rather gormless husband, Scott, she probably believes that's down to getting some bad edits.)

If she gets booted out tonight as she deserves, she can't continue to delude herself that she's loved and admired by the GBP.

If you're in any doubt about whether to support her or not, just ask youself if you'd be prepared to sit next to her and be embarrassed by the way she acts and talks if she were an ageing relative of yours. I know I wouldn't!
Old 05-09-2012, 03:55 PM #68
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

I'd love Julie as my Nana!
Old 05-09-2012, 03:57 PM #69
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
She reminds me of my late nan a bit! She was outrageous and funny!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:01 PM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Would you really love her to maul your face with her nicotine stained talons, while hissing endearments through her tombstone teeth with a barely disguised sneer?
Old 05-09-2012, 04:04 PM #71
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Yes
Old 05-09-2012, 04:05 PM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Makes you wonder how Cheryl got evicted so early on, she was probably one of the most entertaining characters in there and definitely did not deserve 12th place whilst Harvey and Ashley make the final and can do no worse than 6th & 5th.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:07 PM #73

I hope she stays, she has been a great housemate.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:25 PM #74

She'll still go. Her crocodile tears and "I'm doing it for the pensioners!" rubbish was so transparent it was cringe worthy. Maybe some have started to feel sympathy for her, not enough to turn the tide though.
ransom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:41 PM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Would you really love her to maul your face with her nicotine stained talons, while hissing endearments through her tombstone teeth with a barely disguised sneer?
Ha Ha ... lol !! love this description, you forgot to mention her Gum chewing/ Cud Munching...!!!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
favour, julie, odds, tipped