Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2012, 01:08 AM #1
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Default Having an ill dog

Really is horrible. I'm sure others on here have experienced it too. My dog is only 9, I didn't expect him to die yet. He is a German shepherd though and apparently they tend to die around this age. He is the softest German shepherd you could meet, not aggressive or nasty in the slightest and any loud noise frightens him.

I keep praying for some sort of miracle to happen and for him to get better. I didn't even think it was anything serious but his back legs have gone and he's hardly eating or drinking anymore. He's a shadow of his former self.

It makes me so sad to see him like this. I think he is in pain because he keeps crying a lot but part of me doesn't want to accept that. I have always been very close to my dog, I went to collect him when he was a puppy and I've always enjoyed taking him on walks. He's always been loved by the entire family. I know the time will come soon when we have to have him put to sleep and I'm dreading that so much. Dogs are always happy to see you and show you love and compassion all their lifetimes. They are such amazing animals.

Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dog