Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-10-2012, 10:31 PM #1
Z

Z

Default NSFW: **** my life

As TiBB's most beloved virgin, it came quite a shock to me this morning when I discovered that I have ****ing CRABS, ALL OVER MY LOWER HALF. I'm devastated, I've been upset all evening, I've literally no idea how this has happened but crabs I most certainly have. Going to the pharmacy tomorrow to get something for it, I don't even know what I'm supposed to ask for, I've had to tell my friend who stayed over here last night because you can catch it even just sharing a bed with someone who has it (which is how I'm assuming I caught crabs) which was just beyond embarrassing, and I don't know who else to talk to about this because it's so ****ing humiliating. I'm going to be known as the boy who caught an STD without doing the ST part. This is so unfair, some people shag and shag and shag and never catch anything; I share a bed and am now riddled with ****ing monsters. There are even some down on my ankles because I've got such hairy legs, it's repulsive, waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
life, nsfw