Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 08-01-2007, 10:09 PM #1

Default Miss GB steals Jade\'s \'bimbo\' crown [Press]

Quote:
Miss GB steals Jade's 'bimbo' crown

Neither could be described as a towering Intellect.

But reality TV star Jade Goody and glamour model Danielle Lloyd are set to clash in a battle of the bimbos as producers of Celebrity Big Brother test their general knowledge.

Producers are planning a series of quizzes that will reveal exactly how much - or little - the two women know, in the hope that they repeat some of the hilarious mistakes that have made the pair notorious.

Knowledge tests have always been part of the 'reality show, which began its latest series last week, but there is expected to be a particular emphasis this time around, to focus attention on Jade, 25, and Danielle, 23.

Jade owes her fame to a stream of misunderstandings during the third series of the show.

She asked: "Where is East Angular, is it abroad?', "Rio de Janeiro - that's a person', and "Who is Heinzstein?'

She also believed she was being used as an 'escape goat'.

Meanwhile, disgraced former Miss GB Danielle, who was stripped of her title for dating one of the judges, footballer Teddy Sheringham, looks set to steal Jade's crown.

She is notorious for her response to a question in the Test The Nation TV quiz.

Asked if Winston Churchill was a rapper, a US President, a Prime Minister or a king, she answered: "Wasn't he the first black President of America? There's a statue of him near me - that's black."

So far both of them have unleashed several inadvertent witticisms on their housemates.

Danielle, who has posed for Playboy magazine, has said Essex is in London, confused Leo Sayer with Willy Wonka and put her birthday on her application form as December 17, 2006.

Jade, meanwhile, has been in the reality TV house barely 24 hours, but has already described singer Ian Watkins, who was known as "H' in his band Steps, as "Ian from H'.

And in a conversation with Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty about why she was famous, Jade said: "If I'm on the front cover of a magazine it probably sells more copies than Victoria Beckham.

"I'm the 25th most influ-inflin-inf influential person in the world. I don't even know what the word means."

Insiders hope the tasks set by Big Brother as the series goes on will elicit more gems.

A source said: "We're not out to get them at all. But they are both quite naive, to say the least.

"There have been lots of quizzes and tasks with a general knowledge component in previous series... and there will be more.

"I'm sure that some of the responses we get from Jade and Danielle will be very funny."

Jade was brought into the house along with her mother Jackiey Budden and boyfriend Jack Tweedy on Friday, as one of the regular 'twists' that producers throw at the housemates.

The three of them, along with singer Jermaine Jackson, film director Ken Russell and Shetty, have been given luxurious accommodation while the remaining housemates, including Watkins, Jo O"Meara, journalist Carole Malone, A-Team star Dirk Benedict, and Sayer have to wait on them.

But Punk rocker Donny Tourette refused to act as a servant to the Goodys and vaulted the wall just after midnight yesterday.

He told Watkins: "I'm out of here. I'm not waiting on a moron and her family."

The Towers of London singer - who actually hails from smart Chalfont St Giles in Buckinghamshire -was frogmarched away by security guards.

Leo Sayer also objected to the separation, but his rather less aggressive protest involved taking a 'vow of silence', soon breaking it when his sign language irritated fellow housemates.

He has, however, insisted he will not speak to Big Brother.

'Wasn't Churchill black?'

Danielle's making a name for herself as an unlikely star on Big Brother - here's a selection of her inadvertant witticisms...

- On her Big Brother application form, she listed her birthday as December 17, 2006

- Asked the names of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's children, she said: 'Judas and Grape.'

- On the BBC's Test the Nation when asked who Winston Churchill was, she replied: 'Wasn't he the first black US president?'
Source: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:23 PM #2

Yeah, i often wonder how these people walk and breathe at the same time.

Still, unlike Jade, her face doesn't curdle milk
spacebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:24 PM #3
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

lol i love Danielle she is just the Best lol she cracks me up
andybigbro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 02:57 AM #4

"The Towers of London singer - who actually hails from smart Chalfont St Giles in Buckinghamshire -was frogmarched away by security guards."

frogmarched? - FFS - what a load of b*llocks!!
Smeggypants is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:57 AM #5

Favourites:
Strictly 2009: Chris & Ola
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Favourites:
Strictly 2009: Chris & Ola
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

LMAO
aww Danielle
Sophii3x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic