Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 21-01-2007, 11:23 AM #1

Default Sunday Mirror: Cleo\'s sexy love affair with record boss

EXCLUSIVE But Big Brother star always brought her mum on dates during our 8-year affair We had sex by Victoria Falls in Africa She has a body to die for..so sexy
By Grant Hodgson
THROUGHOUT her time in the Big Brother house, Cleo Rocos has insisted that the only love of her life was DJ Kenny Everett.

She says that since the gay star died of Aids in 1995, no man has ever got close to her. But her words have been like a dagger in the heart to record company boss Stephen "Stevo" Pearce, who today reveals that he was her secret lover for EIGHT YEARS.

But he says their engagement ended... because she kept bringing her MUM with her on dates.

Stevo told last night how when he took Cleo out for meals, and even weekend breaks, mum Audrey would come along too. The beauty also refused to move out of her mother's home and in with Stevo, putting further strain on their relationship.

But Stevo realised their relationship was over when he saw Cleo with another man. And he said he feels betrayed yet again after Cleo, 44, told housemates that Kenny was her one true love. Cleo, Kenny's Miss Whiplash sidekick in his 1980s show, told Sunday Mirror columnist Carole Malone in the CBB house: "He was the only man I ever loved."

But Stevo still carries a torch for the star and would like to see her again.

Stevo, 44, who split from Cleo in 1999, said: "It's like Cleo's in denial that our relationship ever happened. I can't understand why she won't acknowledge what we had. We were soulmates.

"Now I feel that she's betraying what we had. I was hurt by what she said in the house. Maybe she is protecting me, I don't know, but it would be good to see her and talk about things."

Stevo, who discovered bands Soft Cell and Depeche Mode, first set eyes on Cleo in a London restaurant. He said: "I had never seen her on TV.

"I just thought she was an incredibly beautiful woman. I walked up to her, bold as brass, and said, 'I've just got to get your phone number'.

"I think she was impressed by my front because she gave it to me."

A few days later, Stevo called Cleo and asked if she would meet up for a drink.

Stevo, of Highgate, North London, who is head of record label Some Bizzare, said: "Cleo turned up at the pub and we got on brilliantly. We just clicked straight away." The couple enjoyed several dates before they had sex. He said: "Cleo is a lady and is definitely not someone who jumps into bed with whatever guy comes along. And she has a body to die for. An amazing curvy figure with incredible breasts. She was all I could ever want.

"Sex was normal and natural. It was never kinky. Cleo was nothing like her Miss Whiplash character."

But going out together proved awkward. "At first I thought it was a bit odd meeting up with Cleo then having to go and pick up her mum, but I got used to it," he recalled.

"A typical night would have been a cup of tea at her mum's, then go out to an Indian restaurant, all three of us. At weekends we'd take the train to the New Forest. Obviously her mum had to come too." Once a year, though, the couple made sure they spent a month alone together on an exotic foreign holiday.

"One time we made love hidden by a bush near the top of Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. It was an amazing place to have sex," he said. "There was a thunderous roar and the ground was shaking with the power of the water. We were both really turned on. Luckily, nobody caught us at it."

Cleo also persuaded Stevo to buy a flat in Mayfair - so that they could be together in a "posher" part of London - but also so that she would be closer to her mum.

"Cleo would spend weekends there but she would always spend weeknights with her mum," he said.

"She just wasn't prepared to leave her mum on her own. I think it was because she felt responsible for her mum after her parents divorced."

As time went by, Stevo started to act as Cleo's manager. "But I tended to shun all the showbiz stuff that goes with Cleo," he said. "If ever we went to a premiere, I'd stand a few feet away from her so that she'd be photographed on her own. Our relationship was the best-kept secret in showbiz.

"Meeting Kenny was a bonus though. I was never jealous of his friendship with Cleo."

But seeing her strolling along the South Bank arm-in-arm with another man she had met while working in Canada proved the final straw.

"Our relationship had been falling apart for some time. Things were never going to change. She just couldn't commit herself to someone else and leave her mum on her own."

Cleo still lives with her mother in an exclusive block of flats on the Thames in East London.

She and Stevo haven't spoken or seen each other since they split, but he says: "I regret the way our relationship ended. It would be good to see her when she comes out so we can say hello. I hear she wishes me well."
CJ4Life is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2007, 11:26 AM #2

the words "fag-hag" spring to mind.
easypeasy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2007, 11:28 AM #3

The words "ignorent ass" springs to mind now.
Old 21-01-2007, 11:31 AM #4

Thanks for that information.
So it wasn't just Kenny for her then, there was someone else!
IMO she's very pretty, is very nice, and her life still has a lot to give her so she should trust her instincts/confidence and perhaps enter a new relationship!
Bells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2007, 11:32 AM #5

fact of life, you cant make a wife out of a FH.....
easypeasy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2007, 11:48 AM #6

Can we make an interesting person out of a biggot?
Old 21-01-2007, 12:59 PM #7

hmm.. i thought it would be like her cheating on someone.. he seems like he wants to be the better person like writing how he would like to meet up with her again.. but he just comes off as an ass for going to the papers about it..
DiamondDogTags is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2007, 01:03 PM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by easypeasy
the words "fag-hag" spring to mind.
LMAO!!!!

Fah-Hags drive me crazy,essence of parasites.
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
affair, boss, cleo's, love, mirror, record, sexy, sunday