Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 08-07-2013, 11:27 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
She might have been entertaining at first with her hypocrisy calling others things that apply far more to her but sorry I know this is a programme but her lifestyle which means lots of others suffer because of her and her family avoiding tax really offends me,

so kick the lazy,self satisfying bitch out as soon as possible,people really suffer and hospitals get closed because of scu* like that avoiding tax.

She's never had a good word to say about anybody because she thinks anyone not as rich as her isn't worth knowing.

And this is not jealousy just disgust at the sort of animal she is,I don't think she even deserves the title human and disgust at those who backed her.Kick the self satisfying most two faced nasty piece of work out now

Take her money away and make her work on the bins and shove her face in to the garbage while you tell her,here's what we think of you
I would not want to know none of the housemates, they are pretty nasty, self centered bunch. TBH none of them have shown no love for Dexter or Gina.

Maybe you should speak to your local MP, to help sort out the political issues, you cant rest that on Gina.
cyberwar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gina, hilarious, tonight