Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 26-01-2007, 08:32 AM #26

I am beginning to think that Jo's concern, anxiousness and bad moods are her worry over what's going on in the outside world manifesting itself.

what happens when they get voted off? Is there an immediate interview? Do they walk out to crowds?
rayofsunshine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 12:44 PM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by rayofsunshine
I am beginning to think that Jo's concern, anxiousness and bad moods are her worry over what's going on in the outside world manifesting itself.

what happens when they get voted off? Is there an immediate interview? Do they walk out to crowds?
There is normally a crowd just outside of the house and then they have an interview with Davina.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 01:18 PM #28

rayofsunshine, ur sig is amazing!
Cody™ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 01:21 PM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Edwin
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess
She is annoying me so much! Like ffs take a happy pill!
Why? If we didn't have grumpy people like Jo and Dirk then it would be like BB4.

I don't understand why everyone makes out that because someone is grumpy it's what their personality is like, it's there "true colours"... No-one ever seems to think that people have moods and can be right arseholes at times but be great at other times... Also, why does everyone get annoyed when there are characters which aren't perfectly happy, perfectly nice to everyone, yet they complain when they're fence-sitters as well. Eurgh sometimes I get so frustrated... why do I even bother...
JO has insisted that she has been herself in the house. Maybe that's why people think she is showing her true colours?

Yes, everyone has moods at some time or other, but JO seems to be in a bad mood constantly. Every time she opens her mouth it's to bitch about someone or moan about something.

I'm with you on the other point. Ian for example, seems to be a really nice guy, but some people seem to think that's a reason not to like him
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 01:59 PM #30

The way Jo acts you would think she has been forced to go into the house i mean everyone moans about things but with Jo it's all the time, the housemates get a task and the first one to have a paddy about it is Jo.
Mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 04:36 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by BB fernzy
It's all in moderation though. I can put up with people getting annoyed and moaning at certain things but not when they seem on a permanent downer, it just begins to grate on you when you see them begin moaning yet again.
She's just a grumpy person for one reason or another, or maybe it's the house that has an affect on her. I don't see why it's a reason to dislike her personally.

Quote:
Perhaps it is edited to show all the moaning that someone does just to put them across as a moaner but with Jo she does seem pretty miserable alot of the time and she does not seem content unless she has something else to moan about. Why has she got all this negativity?
Just because she moans doesn't necessarily mean that she's a negative person, it's a British thing to moan for the sake of it, and it doesn't necessarily mean she intend to harm anyone.
Edwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 04:41 PM #32

I reckons shes been on the rag for the last 3 weeks
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 07:06 PM #33

Default Jo the Moany bitch

Still has a beautiful singing voice.
listning to "what hurts the most"
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 08:02 PM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Edwin
Quote:
It's all in moderation though. I can put up with people getting annoyed and moaning at certain things but not when they seem on a permanent downer, it just begins to grate on you when you see them begin moaning yet again.
She's just a grumpy person for one reason or another, or maybe it's the house that has an affect on her. I don't see why it's a reason to dislike her personally.

Quote:
Perhaps it is edited to show all the moaning that someone does just to put them across as a moaner but with Jo she does seem pretty miserable alot of the time and she does not seem content unless she has something else to moan about. Why has she got all this negativity?
Just because she moans doesn't necessarily mean that she's a negative person, it's a British thing to moan for the sake of it, and it doesn't necessarily mean she intend to harm anyone.
It annoys me rather than makes me dislike her.When she's picking on people and just find negatives it leads to me thinking she is a negative person.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jo, merged, moaning, moany