Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 21-07-2013, 10:36 AM #1

Default Hypocrite Jackie yet again and the 'love triangle'

After being shown the audition VTs on BOTS, Jackie dismissed Dexter's 'sugar daddy' explanation as "harmless banter" but seemed to find Callum's equally ridiculous claims to be damning evidence of his flaws as a human being.

Let's be honest, whoever you may support, they both come across as knobs in those films, the same way as most BB housemates do when they're primed to perform in desperate attempts to 'win' their place on the show.

We then have Jackie (whose ugly mouth fixes itself into such an overwhelming expression of disapproval however much she may claim not to want to control her daughter that it's almost funny) talking about Charlie luring Dexter under the shower with her. Apparently, Callum's expression "said it all" about him.

Maybe, but not in the way she meant. That scene was a classic example of one person (in this instance Charlie) trying to inspire jealousy in another (Callum) by an exaggerated display of physicality with a patsy (yep, you guessed it, Dexter).

For all his claims otherwise, Callum does fancy and have feelings for Charlie and probably against her inner wishes she kind of likes him. That little performance was for no-one's eyes but Callum's so far as Charlies was concerned. Callum's reaction was not aggression or some weird psycho personality coming to the fore but hurt feelings.
MilkMaid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 10:41 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkMaid View Post
After being shown the audition VTs on BOTS, Jackie dismissed Dexter's 'sugar daddy' explanation as "harmless banter" but seemed to find Callum's equally ridiculous claims to be damning evidence of his flaws as a human being.

Let's be honest, whoever you may support, they both come across as knobs in those films, the same way as most BB housemates do when they're primed to perform in desperate attempts to 'win' their place on the show.

We then have Jackie (whose ugly mouth fixes itself into such an overwhelming expression of disapproval however much she may claim not to want to control her daughter that it's almost funny) talking about Charlie luring Dexter under the shower with her. Apparently, Callum's expression "said it all" about him.

Maybe, but not in the way she meant. That scene was a classic example of one person (in this instance Charlie) trying to inspire jealousy in another (Callum) by an exaggerated display of physicality with a patsy (yep, you guessed it, Dexter).

For all his claims otherwise, Callum does fancy and have feelings for Charlie and probably against her inner wishes she kind of likes him. That little performance was for no-one's eyes but Callum's so far as Charlies was concerned. Callum's reaction was not aggression or some weird psycho personality coming to the fore but hurt feelings.
I completely agree with you, she would rather her daughter go out with a man who claims to use prostitutes than a guy who claims to have bedded 200 women

Though I think its actually about money, Callum doesnt have any and Dexter does, I think Jackie thinks Callum is an average bloke and she would rather her daughter go out with a camp prostitute user than a 'NICE' guy

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt want my daughter with either of them but what Charlie did yesterday to Callum was really nasty, Im hating her now and hope next time she goes up, she gets loads of boos, that will stop her in her tracks

Her two faced attitude to Gina is sooo apparent too, she didnt stop slating her after the SH but now on hearing the applause for Gina, Charlie says she will always remain loyal to her and Dexter, WHAT??

Two faced bag
Miranda123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 10:42 AM #3
Germyle

Favourites (more):
BB16: Cristian
CBB 13: Dappy

Germyle

Favourites (more):
BB16: Cristian
CBB 13: Dappy

Agree.
But jackie will always hate callum. Nothing we can do about it.
And I actually did think Charlie liked callum and i kinda still do, yesterday night in LF when everyone was asleep and they where in the living room that was the first time i saw proper chemistry between them since week 2. But yeah whatever, jackie can **** off so yeah.

Gerrout
Jemal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 10:49 AM #4

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

she has lived with both of them. she is also a mother. up to her who she likes.
she knows better than we do. she see's them 24/7
she knows a creepy weirdo when she see's one. she has good judgment , even if dex isnt right for charlie i know who i'd trust.
like she said before she was cut of on bbots callum is danderous or something. i cant remember the exact words im sure its on you tube somewhere
Old 21-07-2013, 11:05 AM #5
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Dexter is seedy.... there's no other word for him.
If jackie would rather her daughter spent time with him than callum it shows what media hungry fame *****s they really are imo.
Old 21-07-2013, 12:29 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
she knows a creepy weirdo when she see's one. she has good judgment , even if dex isnt right for charlie i know who i'd trust.
like she said before she was cut of on bbots callum is danderous or something. i cant remember the exact words im sure its on you tube somewhere
People see what they want to see, including us as viewers. However, sometimes one sees more from further away than being close-up 24/7, as you say.

Regardless of who I think is a nicer person, I find it amusing that anyone can use the phrase 'creepy weirdo' in a discussion also involving Dexter without any trace of irony.

(It should be emphasised that I think Dexter is good for the show; I just don't understand the adulation for him extending to him being hailed as a genuine and nice person. In other words, a great (slightly inept) villain, a la Dr Evil but not this re-born saviour!)
Old 21-07-2013, 12:39 PM #7
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Jackie is just a bitch. if you're gonna judge people off of VT's and claim Callum is a dirtbag or whatever but act like Dexter who has revealed a lot more disturbing things is harmless you have issues. though i wouldnt want either with my daughter either but she is way overboard about Callum imo. glad that thing is gone and i dont have to see those stupid graphic scene cuts of her mouth wide open like a doucher.
Slevin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 12:41 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
Jackie is just a bitch. if you're gonna judge people off of VT's and claim Callum is a dirtbag or whatever but act like Dexter who has revealed a lot more disturbing things is harmless you have issues. though i wouldnt want either with my daughter either but she is way overboard about Callum imo. glad that thing is gone and i dont have to see those stupid graphic scene cuts of her mouth wide open like a doucher.
Old 21-07-2013, 01:02 PM #9

Jackie wants to keep the triangle idea alive as it gives Charlie a cheap SL and her playing the disapproving mum from outside will give Charlie prominence in BBOTS, Desmond mags and Daily Star etc
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 01:03 PM #10
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
She's been in the game 60 years, she can suss people out easier than the youngsters.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 01:05 PM #11

This woman is seriously deluded. Stop showing herself up to be the fool we all know?
anne666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 01:08 PM #12
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

She wouldn't want Charlie to have even a platonic friendship with Callum.

She wouldn't want Charlie to have a relationship with Dexter, but doesn't mind a platonic friendship.

You'd think Charlie was about 14 wouldn't you!
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 01:08 PM #13

someones age even if its 60 doesnt always mean they know wtf they are talking about lol
Slevin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 04:00 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
She's been in the game 60 years, she can suss people out easier than the youngsters.
I misread that as 'on the game' at first. That could've explained her strange expressions...
Old 21-07-2013, 04:02 PM #15
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I misread that as 'on the game' at first. That could've explained her strange expressions...

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 04:21 PM #16

Quote:

Totally agree. Even when she was shown a VT of Dexter slating her with Gina she put it down to "harmless banter".
Think its just to save face because she knows shes got it all about face.
Its more about snobbery. Jackie sees council estate where Callum is concerned, where as Dexter has a bit more breeding, even if his lifestyle is less than perfect...
south12345 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hypocrite, jackie, love, triangle