Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2013, 02:28 PM #1
jackc1806

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi
jackc1806

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi
Default Tom Daley for CBB?

Tom Daley has revealed to Digital Spy that he would love to be a contestant on I'm a Celebrity, Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing on Ice - or take over from Ant & Dec as host of Britain's Got Talent.

The Olympic diver commented that he could see himself in a "sparkly" Strictly outfit, but was less confident about his chances of success in a Bushtucker Trial.

Asked if he'd go on any reality shows, Daley told DS showbiz columnist Anna Williamson: "I'd have a go on all of them. I'd be terrible on Bushtucker Trials, but I'd give it a go.

"Strictly and Dancing on Ice - they're both so sparkly... I'd do either. I'd have to speak to my friends and let them vote which one."

Daley added that landing a hosting role at Nickelodeon's Fruit Shoot Skills Awards next month has made him think more about a future in presenting.

"[I'd do] anything fun, nothing too serious like the news or Crimewatch," he said. "More like Britain's Got Talent... I'd like to try a little bit more, but who knows?

"To be honest, diving comes first. If ever I think the training is struggling, all the other stuff comes to a halt. Diving comes first."

The 19-year-old also admitted that he is feeling "excited", but "nervous" about fronting the Skills Awards at London's O2.

"I'm really looking forward to it, but I am also really nervous as I've never [presented] before," he said. "It's kinda a big deal to do it at the O2 as it's a big stage with lots of noise.

"So I'm scared but also really excited to do it... I guess I've just got to give it my best shot and see if it works."

Daley previously told DS that he "really appreciate[s]" his gay fanbase.

Watch Nickelodeon's Fruit Shoot Skills Awards 2013 on Sunday, September 8 at 5pm on Nickelodeon. More info at nick.co.uk/fruitshootskills.

He does seem to love being in the media spotlight, he says he would do IAC so why not CBB? The right price he might be swayed?

Last edited by jackc1806; 05-08-2013 at 02:29 PM.
jackc1806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, daley, tom