Notices

CBB11 Celebrity Big Brother 11 on Channel 5, shown January 2013. Discuss here.

Old 19-02-2013, 04:19 PM #51
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
did you not watch the program at all??? they spent the whole show talking about how they do things to make good TV...

They know that guns have been the big issue in the press lately, so ofcourse they end the program talking about guns to be controversial.

You really don't get them at all do you?
I DONT GET THEM, thats rich coming from you mate. They had 2 safes there and one was full of rifles and killing bren guns, how the f..k can you say they dont like guns. When I lived in S Africa post Mandela, we had a small firearm at home locked away in case of emergencies but it was never fired ever, but that was tied into home insurance purposes. These two muppets professed to LIKING FIRING THEM pretty often and she even said she would use it to defend herself.

It would take someone with a white stick and a big fluffy dog not to see where they come from. They are total media *****s that will lie if needed to make money. They spend like kids and cry when broke and now they want us to fund their lifestyle by offering their skills as twats on the box. Well if you pay your tv licence and subscribe to a cell phone vote, you are indirectly helping them scam us all so sleep well knowing you are helping the very kind of petulant twats we abhore on a daily basis.

Their book signing was an imbalance of security and fans which the majority looked like they needed zit lotion by the gallon and a lesson on how to leave their laptops alone for at least 4 hrs a day. It was hardly a big sucess as people on here proclaim but there again, Spencer isnt the only purveyor of the truth by the sounds of it.

In closing....they are little more than a pair of spoilt brats that make a living from being twats, hardly something i would feel proud to support but each to their own I guess.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 05:36 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
I DONT GET THEM, thats rich coming from you mate. They had 2 safes there and one was full of rifles and killing bren guns, how the f..k can you say they dont like guns. When I lived in S Africa post Mandela, we had a small firearm at home locked away in case of emergencies but it was never fired ever, but that was tied into home insurance purposes. These two muppets professed to LIKING FIRING THEM pretty often and she even said she would use it to defend herself.

It would take someone with a white stick and a big fluffy dog not to see where they come from. They are total media *****s that will lie if needed to make money. They spend like kids and cry when broke and now they want us to fund their lifestyle by offering their skills as twats on the box. Well if you pay your tv licence and subscribe to a cell phone vote, you are indirectly helping them scam us all so sleep well knowing you are helping the very kind of petulant twats we abhore on a daily basis.

Their book signing was an imbalance of security and fans which the majority looked like they needed zit lotion by the gallon and a lesson on how to leave their laptops alone for at least 4 hrs a day. It was hardly a big sucess as people on here proclaim but there again, Spencer isnt the only purveyor of the truth by the sounds of it.

In closing....they are little more than a pair of spoilt brats that make a living from being twats, hardly something i would feel proud to support but each to their own I guess.
it's not even their house, they said it's Spencer's Dad's house, i'm assuming it's spencer's dad's gun safe as well.

My point was they brought out the guns cause they knew it would be offensive/controversial to Brits for the show.

Last edited by lostalex; 19-02-2013 at 05:36 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 07:39 AM #53
Prince J (BBUKAUSFAN)

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Prince J (BBUKAUSFAN)

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce
BBUSA22: Bayleigh

if you havent watched it you can at this link:
http://www.watchseries-online.eu/emb...ts+And+Surgery

💖💜 💙 💛 💚
BBUKAUSFAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 05:52 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidHoe View Post
Thank you, Marcus.

I have a fat nose though and an ugly chin.

I agree.
SSL2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 11:08 AM #55

The vacuous celebrity couple of all time, works for me. Also the nastiness , most spoilt and demanding.
Old 27-08-2013, 11:11 AM #56
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Best celeb couple ever! I love Speidi !

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags