Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 12-08-2013, 06:31 PM #1
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default I've been watching BB5 lately.

I'm only a few highlights off the final night, here's my opinion of all the Housemates if anyone is interested.

Number 1 being my favourite and number 13 being my least favourite.

Number 1 - Victor - This guy is a legend and I can't believe Shell and Stuart in particular lasted longer than him. I know he wasn't very nice to Emma but people should also remember that she also didn't really give him a chance from the very start.

Number 2 - Ahmed - Amazing Hero Mega Easy Delirious has got to be one of the most underrated Housemates ever, this guy was crazy with throwing plates in the Garden, arguing with Marco about Immigration, Arguing with Michelle on the Army Task, having Michelle going overly aggressive on him on the Army Task, Being the only Housemate to truly wind up the fence sitter that was Dan, and being only one of two to wind up the Princess of the House who calls people *****, and fake cried her way through the show, well done Ahmed you really are a hero.

Number 3 - Michelle - This girl was crazy, I loved her so much in the Bedsit that she became my favourite temporarily, but she dropped down a couple of places because I felt while she had a point about Ahmed in the Army Task, she did go way to aggressive and considering she was already on a final warning she should have been thrown out, and I felt her relationship with Stuart was boring, although she did try to carry it all by herself so well done to her on that.

Number 4 - Marco - I feel that Marco went way too soon in this series as I loved his dynamics with Michelle, Nadia, Emma, Ahmed, Victor, and Jason, I think when he went those Housemates above did miss him quite a bit imo.

Number 5 - Nadia - Ch4 actually had a very good winner here in Nadia, I'm actually surprised that she won though considering she behaved like a Human Being in the house, although I do feel that ever since Victor's been evicted Nadia has gone dull, but thankfully she's been good for most of the series and the other people she was facing in the final are so awful I would've still given her the win anyway.

Number 6 - Emma - Again Emma went way too soon and I don't know why she was the only one that got removed from the house? Imo they all should've just been given a warning as over half the house broke the rules that night so I don't get why they singled her out for. It's a shame though as she was one Housemate that actually played the thick card without having to overly rely on it as she also had arguments, she had fun, and she knew how to use the thick card more wisely than most that play that card.

Number 7 - Jason - Now we enter the people that I'm not very keen on, Jason while not being the dullest of this series by a long shot, he instead replaced it with being really aggressive, moody, vain, and creepy when he was in the showmance with Vanessa. The things that he has going for him though is his friendship with Victor was classic, and his hatred of Nadia was TV gold.

Number 8 - Dan - I actually can't believe he was my favourite when I was younger, his so patronizing, rude, fake, and I don't like how he disses the show when he signed up to it, and how come he didn't walk in the last week? Dan has really irritated me a lot this time around. Two things I'll give Dan and that is his humorous, in fact probably one of the most naturally funniest contestants of the series, and he handled himself well on Fight Night.

Number 9 - Becki - Besides the Judas kiss she was quite annoying.

Number 10 - Kitten - I know I'm not gonna be popular in some circles for this but I felt that when kitten was in it it was just the Kitten Show, I never really got to form a proper opinion of anyone else on the highlights in the first week because all I kept seeing was Kitten moaning, and to try and make herself sound exciting she rebelled against BB.

Number 11 - Vanessa - If it was who's the best looking contest then I would've given Vanessa the crown with her only rival being Michelle for me. But as it's not that type of show then Vanessa was a dreadful Housemate who had a horrible showmance with Jason, and moaned about anyone having fun. And is it true that she compared the Housemates wasting food to starving children in Africa? If so then she's pathetic.

Number 12 - Shell - Tbh I don't get what guys see in her at all, she's very plain looks wise, and she's really annoying personality wise, I also didn't like how she got Victor out knowing that it was gonna look bad in front of the public when they see a big black guy apparently making a tiny blonde girl cry, and I've got to say what a princess calling Victor a ****.

Number 13 - Stuart - Seriously this guy is beyond dull, and I didn't like how he treated Michelle in the relationship at all but as usual the pretty girl get's the blame over the good looking guy. And ever since Michelle's gone he seems to think that the only way to be interesting is TO SHOUT! When it really isn't, and the public will notice when a Housemate has gone from this quiet bore to a really loud bore over night. His so lucky that teen girls fancied him because he would not have come anywhere near the top 5 otherwise.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 12-08-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:39 PM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):

Jason and his vanity used to make me laugh on live feed. There were nights when he'd spend hours in front of the bathroom mirror. Some of the faces he pulled whilst shaving or doing his hair.

One of my favourite series, but I did like it more up until fight night, when Emma was still there. After that, Marco, Ahmed and Victor all evicted too.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:48 PM #3
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Marco is absolutely dreadful and one of the worst ever.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:18 PM #4
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ahmed was a good housemate yes, but a lousy person. I think putting Stu last is a bit unfair... he was better than Vanessa and Shell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:19 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I think I would've liked Michelle more if Stuart hadn't been there and I do remember her getting called names like bunny boiler by some of the public, whilst Stuart was completely innocent in that relationship.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:22 PM #6
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Well Michelle was psycho so it's not like those comments were out of line.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:49 PM #7
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

I know people are not going to like this but I did not like BB5 that much
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:19 PM #8

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Great series. So many people got involved tallkig about it on the net.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:21 PM #9
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Ahmed and Nadia

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote