Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:04 PM #1

Default Wha AJ thinks of the remaining 8 Hms

Ask AJ: What do you think of the last eight housemates?

As we enter the final week of Celebratory Big Brother, we've grilled the fabulous AJ Odudu on just what she thinks about the ... Read more

As we enter the final week of Celebratory Big Brother, we've grilled the fabulous AJ Odudu on just what she thinks about the remainng housemates.

Abz:

I really like Abz. There's just something about him. He's intriguing. You don't have to be loud to get noticed. Charlotte wants to talk to him but she doesn't think she can. He's an interesting character.

Carol:

She stirs up all the trouble in the House. She's entertaining. She is very honest and I don't think she is malicious. She has a a sharp tongue like Louie and the two of them are great to watch. She's consistent and playing a good game. She asks a lot of questions we wouldn't dare ask on the sofa. And she gets the scoop.

Charlotte:

People shouldn't make excuses for her all the time just because she is young – I love watching her. She's talkative, down to earth and endearing and if she makes it to the final she's be a deserving finalist. She's a combination of her real self and a character. Some things she does for effect like punching the cake but she is naturally very funny.

Courtney:

She is brilliant. I love that she is so young but can act so old at the same time – she's stuck inbetween the two. I couldn't believe we saw her in jeans last night. I never thought she put any clothes on. She's been on a real journey in the House.

Lauren:

I like Lauren. What I'm liking more and more is how strong she is becoming and must have always been. I like how she is annoyed with the other housemates because they are not making the most of their time in the House. She asks things other people wouldn't. Like in tonight's show, she asked Courtney whether she has a pre-nup then goes on to say, "Oh good, that's means you'll get half of everything," like she is assuming Courtney will get divorced!

Louie:
I like that fact that we've seen all the emotions from him - from the showbiz, jazz-hands Louie to the grumpy, emotional Louie. I don't believe he wants to go. It makes me cross when I hear him saying that. I think 'stop lying to me and stop lying to yourself'. I think he's a good housemate and a big softy.

Mario:

I've realised I don't dislike anyone in the House. He surprised me. He's done the least to entertain us, at least Abz did the song from 5ive. I suppose we did get to see Mario's balls in that mankini but he didn't dirty dance like he was meant to. He has always been in a win, win situation though because he came in as a bad boy. All he had to do was be nice and he has been. I can see him sailing through to the final.

Vicky:

She's quite forgettable. When she gets a makeover from Lauren I love her. I find it amusing how she clearly doesn't like it but she'll entertain Lauren. The last one was pretty good. She's a nice Northern girl who gets on with everyone but she wouldn't be missed if she went out next.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:15 PM #2
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Amazing, they even translated her weird sounds into English! No mean feat!
Old 07-09-2013, 06:16 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers View Post
Amazing, they even translated her weird sounds into English! No mean feat!
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:25 PM #4
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

I thought they weren't aloud to give their opinions?

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:32 PM #5
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
I thought they weren't aloud to give their opinions?
We know by now who they all want to win!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aj, hms, remaining, thinks, wha