Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2013, 08:19 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A
Default The Emperor's new clothes - Lauren

Is it me or can other people watching this show really see what it is about Lauren that keeps her as a front runner to win CBB ?

I can't see anything in fact I find her unfriendly, uncommunicative , aloof , boring and completely unfunny. But more importantly I struggle to understand the whole Lauren thing...!!!

Is it a case of the Emperors new clothes where we are all put under a spell to think she is wonderful warm and friendly.... No she's not she's at best Enigmatic , aloof and puzzling and at worst ugly, arrogant and self absorbed. I really can't see honestly I can't , why do people think she is so wonderful ?

What does she do in the house , is she a leader an alpha female ..?? No is she funny humerous does she command a presence..? No no no

She is none of those things ... In fact she is quite a boring HM who should of been evicted long time ago, and why are all the HM walking on eggshells around her... afraid to say anything to her that might upset her ? Well Boo Hoo!!!!

I don't get it ... I really don't perhaps I'm missing something perhaps someone can enlighten me !!!!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
clothes, emperor, lauren