Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 11-09-2013, 12:22 AM #1
User banned

User banned

Default Lauren destroys charlotte tonight

Simply by being nicer

Its really that simple
the idiot charlotte jumped to all the wrong conclusions screamed shouted and abused people over a whole load of nonsense
even when lauren explained to the idiot she hadn't seen her mother, charlotte still carried on shouting, lauren stayed cool told her the truth asked her politely not to shout....charlotte refused and carried on being a loud mouthed ignorant twat

by the end of it all charlotte ends up bitching about lauren , absolutely pathetic, she will never learn anything

meanwhile abz and lauren sail on to take the favourite tag
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:28 AM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):

Lauren has had to handle some attacks so far, and hasn't even lost her temper. She been amazing!
Old 11-09-2013, 06:49 AM #3
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

The question is why didn't Lauren pipe up the night before and explain she hadn't seen her Mum, that would have prevented it all kicking off wouldn't it?

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:53 PM #4
User banned

User banned

charlotte is such a vile hot headed spoilt loud mouth self obsessed attention seeking jealous bully, she didn't even stop to ask lauren what happened she just jumped to all the wrong conclusions in a jealous rage. what an idiot.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:21 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
The question is why didn't Lauren pipe up the night before and explain she hadn't seen her Mum, that would have prevented it all kicking off wouldn't it?
I know, it's all too ridiculous for words. I'm not at all surprised that it's Lauren in the middle of it all.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:29 PM #6
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
charlotte is such a vile hot headed spoilt loud mouth self obsessed attention seeking jealous bully, she didn't even stop to ask lauren what happened she just jumped to all the wrong conclusions in a jealous rage. what an idiot.

That may be, but her life does not depend on winning the BB crown.

Whereas for Lauren and her family it does!

Who will be the last to laugh when Lauren doesn't actually win....
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:38 PM #7

Quote:
When you watch it back from when Lauren was there it was never explicitly said she HAD seen her mum. It was more statements like 'IF Lauren did get to see her family' and so on... it all sounded hypothetical from the view of someone not really involved in the argument.

Id imagine it wasnt until the next day when it was being chewed over that it became apparent the whole argument was based on a lie. So Lauren set the record straight. And rather than just say 'oh sorry I got it wrong' Charlotte got all defensive and frankly unpleasant started spitting her dummy out saying she hated ALL of them... it was pathetic. Just admit you were wrong and move on... she actually carried on making the same point based on what was now known to be untrue even afterwards.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:08 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
When you watch it back from when Lauren was there it was never explicitly said she HAD seen her mum. It was more statements like 'IF Lauren did get to see her family' and so on... it all sounded hypothetical from the view of someone not really involved in the argument.

Id imagine it wasnt until the next day when it was being chewed over that it became apparent the whole argument was based on a lie. So Lauren set the record straight. And rather than just say 'oh sorry I got it wrong' Charlotte got all defensive and frankly unpleasant started spitting her dummy out saying she hated ALL of them... it was pathetic. Just admit you were wrong and move on... she actually carried on making the same point based on what was now known to be untrue even afterwards.
It was said by Vicky who explained why she saw her parents/ mother or whatever, with Lauren sitting next to her nodding and certainly not denying any of it.She couldn't have done anything other than understand what was being LOUDLY said to her and Charlotte from about three feet away ! This was muted out after BB's denial.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:10 PM #9

Quote:
Simply by being nicer

Its really that simple
the idiot charlotte jumped to all the wrong conclusions screamed shouted and abused people over a whole load of nonsense
even when lauren explained to the idiot she hadn't seen her mother, charlotte still carried on shouting, lauren stayed cool told her the truth asked her politely not to shout....charlotte refused and carried on being a loud mouthed ignorant twat

by the end of it all charlotte ends up bitching about lauren , absolutely pathetic, she will never learn anything

There is a vast gulf in class between the two...Lauren shouldn't even be bothered to give any airtime to that low-rent skanky little gob****e Charlotte!...but of course, she is far too nice and civilised to put the mouthy sly twat on ignore!

Lauren to win!!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:11 PM #10
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Charlotte is the worst Celerity in there get here out!
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:17 PM #11
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamP10 View Post
Charlotte is the worst Celerity in there get here out!
The worst... what?

?

Get what where?
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:41 PM #12

Thumbs up

Quote:
Simply by being nicer

Its really that simple

Exactly right - good always overcomes evil.
Jennifereliza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:44 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Anyway, yes good point there. If Lauren had told Charlotte she would have still argued anyway.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:51 PM #14

Charlotte really is desperate to win ( even more than Lauren) - it will make her a legitimate celeb and increase her profile outside of mtv demographic.

She is - correctly - aware that her main competition are abz and Lauren and is desperate to smear them either by informing us the viewers in dr, how boring and worthless they are (because they don't get ' mortal') or by slagging with the gang.

Last edited by alex_front2; 11-09-2013 at 06:12 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:21 PM #15
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

What I don't understand is that during the argument Lauren said nothing and didn't interfer. However if shekels vague about the arguments content , how come she awoke the next day with the whole sage straight in her mind and she was busting to debate sand even argue her corner. My theory is that she knew it all and wanted to see them fight then grab camera time when she became the voice of reason which wad scripted for max effect.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:24 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
What I don't understand is that during the argument Lauren said nothing and didn't interfer. However if shekels vague about the arguments content , how come she awoke the next day with the whole sage straight in her mind and she was busting to debate sand even argue her corner. My theory is that she knew it all and wanted to see them fight then grab camera time when she became the voice of reason which wad scripted for max effect.
Yes I know what you are saying but why mute out Vicky explaining the reason fer them seeing her after BB denied it. I can't get passed that fact. Someone is lying , Lauren is well accomplished in that skill but ????
Old 11-09-2013, 07:45 PM #17

Lauren isn't as nice as you think,she is playing the viewers perfectly.
Waynoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:54 PM #18

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynoo View Post
Lauren isn't as nice as you think,she is playing the viewers perfectly.
Agree!I don't like Charlotte either though tbf.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:13 PM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Charlotte really is desperate to win ( even more than Lauren) - it will make her a legitimate celeb and increase her profile outside of mtv demographic.

She is - correctly - aware that her main competition are abz and Lauren and is desperate to smear them either by informing us the viewers in dr, how boring and worthless they are (because they don't get ' mortal') or by slagging with the gang.
Nearly as desparate as Carol mouthing off about Vicky all the time just for our benefit as she knows it will be shown. She has to be the nastiest housemate ever. As Liam Mc Gough said, it was disgraceful the way she called Charlotte a 'Geordie Slag'. Now bessie friend.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:19 PM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
I think your crediting her with wwaaaayyy to much intelligence, shes a two bit faker from a family of failed con artists. She doesnt have the brains or foresight to think that deeply that fast I dont think.

And nowhere did Vicky directly say it when she was there, as for the next day we dont know what happened that morning, for all we know Vicky or any of the others had a quick word with Lauren or she may have found out that night after the argument but decided to wait until the two shameful drunks weren't drunk to put her side across.

I dislike Lauren but honestly people are crediting her with way to much intelligence.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:30 PM #21

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
ABSOLUTELY Cherie. Lauren was in the thick of the argument between Vicky and Charlotte she heard all the shouting and accusations and name calling and she never once mentioned she had NOT seen her mother. It was Vicky mentioned it first. Lauren has a voice and she didn't use it she left the argument go on and on and only the following morning said she had never seen her mother!!!! Both Charlotte and Vicky blew the whole thing out of proportion and while I admit that Charlotte can be hot headed and not listen I still think Vicky should have walked away from the argument specially when they had been drinking then they could have discussed it when the dust settled
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:39 PM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
ABSOLUTELY Cherie. Lauren was in the thick of the argument between Vicky and Charlotte she heard all the shouting and accusations and name calling and she never once mentioned she had NOT seen her mother. It was Vicky mentioned it first. Lauren has a voice and she didn't use it she left the argument go on and on and only the following morning said she had never seen her mother!!!! Both Charlotte and Vicky blew the whole thing out of proportion and while I admit that Charlotte can be hot headed and not listen I still think Vicky should have walked away from the argument specially when they had been drinking then they could have discussed it when the dust settled
Thats alcohol for you, and tbh Vicky has always disliked Charlotte ever since she shouted at Bruce.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:42 PM #23
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:
Old 11-09-2013, 11:02 PM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If Lauren had said anything it wouldn't have made any difference. When she told Charlotte she still went crazy the next day. All that would have happened is that Charlotte would have gone crazy at Lauren instead of Vicky.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:03 PM #25

Why does everyone keep saying Vicky should have walked away? She wasn't that drunk and was entitled to get her point across. Charlotte was very aggressive because she didn't get her own way. Hope I never have to see her on my TV again.
megamaja40 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlotte, destroys, lauren, tonight