Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 12-09-2013, 05:25 PM #1

Default What Courtney and Louie did next

Interview: What Courtney and Louie did next

It's been slightly less than 24 hours since Courtney and Louie were evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother House. Both of them gave us a huge amount of entertainment from the moment they entered to the last, so now we want to know what they've been up to since finding freedom...

Hello both of you, what was the first 'normal' thing you did after leaving the House:

Courtney: Made love to my husband. I had a nice evening.

Louie: Opened a door.

First meal you ate:

Courtney: Pasta. The food was terrible in the House – just rice, lentils and chickpeas. I loved Weetabix though. I'm going to fill my suitcase with it to take home. I had it with cold milk but Vicky suggested I try hot so I will.

Louie: Margarita pizza, spag bol and garlic bread. And a coke. I didn't miss food that much as I'm not really a varied eater. We had a luxury budget for about seven or eight hours and cooked egg and chips and the rest of the time it was vegetable soup. I lost half a stone. Back fat is never good at any age so I was pleased. And having to get into all that Lycra...

First person you called/texted on the phone:

Courtney: My mum. And then my dad.

Louie: I didn't get my phone back until today and then I called my dad to make sure he got home alright last night.

First thing you looked at online:

Courtney: Twitter. I checked out my supporters. I wanted to thank them. You have no idea how you are being perceived but it's really nice to read all the sweet comments. I went into the House to turn around public opinion of me and I think I acheived that. I'm really grateful.

Louie: I haven't really looked at anything. I checked my Twitter and there were a lot of people saying how shocked they were and that I should be in still but they're my followers. They're going to say that.

First thing you watched on television:

Courtney: I've been watching back to back episodes of Big Brother. I'm obsessed! So far everyone seems to be really genuine.

Louie: I watched Daybreak this morning then a cooking show this afternoon. I just wanted the noise.

Who do you want to win?:

Courtney: Lauren. I think she deserves it . She's been through so much. She's just been herself and she deserves the crown.

Louie: Charlotte. I had a closer bond with her than anyone else. She was so entertaining, a really funny girl.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:11 PM #2
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Aww Courtney

Spoiler: