Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 11-01-2014, 12:44 AM #1

Default Its not Lee's fault that Casey keeps flirting with him

I mean come on, the guys a red blooded male lol. At first i thought he was a **** for the way he was acting, but shes all over him even after the way he was acting. I dont know if this was showed on the main highlights programme but theres a clip in the bolt room of casey showing lee her bum in a pair of tight green leggings and asking him how her bum looks, haha. And then shes telling him if he wants a spanking, pmsl.

All these people saying that Lee is all over casey again, poor casey being used again.....LOL. Shes goading him on. You cant blame him now, you could before but not now, hes told her a billion times he wants jasmine
likeafire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:46 AM #2

She is encouraging him but that doesn't make him any less of a twat.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:47 AM #3

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeafire View Post
I mean come on, the guys a red blooded male lol. At first i thought he was a **** for the way he was acting, but shes all over him even after the way he was acting. I dont know if this was showed on the main highlights programme but theres a clip in the bolt room of casey showing lee her bum in a pair of tight green leggings and asking him how her bum looks, haha. And then shes telling him if he wants a spanking, pmsl.

All these people saying that Lee is all over casey again, poor casey being used again.....LOL. Shes goading him on. You cant blame him now, you could before but not now, hes told her a billion times he wants jasmine
Lee is a total knob he was going to try his luck with any decent looking girl in there. he must have thought all his Christmas'es had come together when he was chained to Casey. I just don't like him and never had. The girls aren't all innocent either but they are having fun and even though we might be dubious about their morals they are 'making' the show I say
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:49 AM #4
Z

Z

She's being desperate now, she's bargaining with him to try and get him to be interested in her which is never going to work, at best he'll fool around with her again before returning to trying to get Jasmine to be interested. It's classic break up stuff isn't it? The one who didn't see it coming is the one bargaining to try and make it work.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:50 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Lee is a total knob he was going to try his luck with any decent looking girl in there. he must have thought all his Christmas'es had come together when he was chained to Casey. I just don't like him and never had. The girls aren't all innocent either but they are having fun and even though we might be dubious about their morals they are 'making' the show I say
Oh so the girls are having fun but Lee isnt? Double standards
Old 11-01-2014, 12:52 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
She's being desperate now, she's bargaining with him to try and get him to be interested in her which is never going to work, at best he'll fool around with her again before returning to trying to get Jasmine to be interested. It's classic break up stuff isn't it? The one who didn't see it coming is the one bargaining to try and make it work.
Break up stuff? When were they ever in a relationship haha.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:54 AM #7

IMO Lee has from the CBB editing too many female qualities to ever have a long lasting relationship. Too emotional, can't make a decision, stick to a purpose. He does have confidence projection. If Casey is happy to take on the standard male character role then maybe the female aspect of Lee is what she likes.

This is a propositional thought and can be rearranged to suit other propositions.
MarcusMel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:54 AM #8
Z

Z

Quote:
Break up stuff? When were they ever in a relationship haha.
In Casey's mind! You know what I mean though, they were acting like they were together at first and then he dropped her like a stone and now she's doing a combination of desperate flirting and overcompensating for being embarrassed by overemphasising that they're "mates now"... yeah right Casey, you still want him and you want him more than ever.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:58 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

The girls are making the most of his immaturity and ego to get air - time. He is their dream come true as regards getting a story line on the show.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:04 AM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
In Casey's mind! You know what I mean though, they were acting like they were together at first and then he dropped her like a stone and now she's doing a combination of desperate flirting and overcompensating for being embarrassed by overemphasising that they're "mates now"... yeah right Casey, you still want him and you want him more than ever.
What would Casey want with that twat? She's using him for a storyline just like Jasmine is. He's so immature and emotionally undeveloped those savvy girls have him a bumbling wreck.
He needs to go, pronto.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:05 AM #11

Thumbs down

Quote:
So a 29yr old grown woman whos been in numerous relationships isnt wise enough to see that they so obviously werent in any relationship whatsoever after only knowing each other for a few days?
Old 11-01-2014, 01:06 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
What would Casey want with that twat? She's using him for a storyline just like Jasmine is. He's so immature and emotionally undeveloped those savvy girls have him a bumbling wreck.
He needs to go, pronto.
He's still an ex boyband member no matter how much of a twat he is he could still gain her public interest in the outside world, she will know that and I thinks that why she's trying so hard to keep a hold of him, her agent will be rubbing his hands that's for sure.

And then even if he ends up with Jasmine I'm sure we can expect all the 'Lee Ryan broke my heart' stories in the papers/magazines from Casey.

Last edited by Josy; 11-01-2014 at 01:07 AM.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:08 AM #13
Z

Z

Quote:
So a 29yr old grown woman whos been in numerous relationships isnt wise enough to see that they so obviously werent in any relationship whatsoever after only knowing each other for a few days?
It's got nothing to do with whether or not she's wise enough in my opinion, rather I think she's had her pride stung because Lee was keen on her, she was keen on him and they were intimate and then he dropped her. She doesn't like being treated like an idiot and there's part of her that wants to laugh it off; and part of her that wants him to want her again so she doesn't look stupid.

I think she's attracted to him, she's not in love with the guy or anything, but she was humiliated by him and she doesn't know how to recover from it.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:12 AM #14

Quote:
It's got nothing to do with whether or not she's wise enough in my opinion, rather I think she's had her pride stung because Lee was keen on her, she was keen on him and they were intimate and then he dropped her. She doesn't like being treated like an idiot and there's part of her that wants to laugh it off; and part of her that wants him to want her again so she doesn't look stupid.

I think she's attracted to him, she's not in love with the guy or anything, but she was humiliated by him and she doesn't know how to recover from it.
Wow. Thats so obviously not whats happening here. In fact i could put my house on it that this is not what is happening. In fact, it doesnt even make sense.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:12 AM #15

The other day I watched a YouTube thing on how much does touch affect our actions? The answer was 'quite a lot'. Bigger tips if the waitress touches the client. People are more willing to answer a questionnaire if the arm is touched, etc. So Casey gets a lot of touching attention from Lee, almost the only apparent visual available man, in the house. Along with all the other BB house stress she is trying to find a way of coping with an unexpected personal emotional surprise.

I personally would respect the way she is handling what must be a very difficult situation.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:16 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
He's still an ex boyband member no matter how much of a twat he is he could still gain her public interest in the outside world, she will know that and I thinks that why she's trying so hard to keep a hold of him, her agent will be rubbing his hands that's for sure.

And then even if he ends up with Jasmine I'm sure we can expect all the 'Lee Ryan broke my heart' stories in the papers/magazines from Casey.
That could well happen. Either way, they are still using him and he is fair play for it. The man is a walking disaster and the most immature 30+ I have ever seen on screen.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:17 AM #17
Z

Z

Quote:
Wow. Thats so obviously not whats happening here. In fact i could put my house on it that this is not what is happening. In fact, it doesnt even make sense.
To my eyes, that's exactly what's happening. I've seen it so many times before. Two people seem to like each other, one of them lets their guard down and gives in to temptation, the other one's gotten their hole and runs a mile and the other one's left hurt and humiliated by them and, depending on the person, to try and save face they laugh it off; try to get the other person back or sometimes both.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:18 AM #18
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Casey definitely trying to cock-block Lee and Jasmine

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:22 AM #19
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:

They're both as bad as each other, they are killing this series with all the highlight footage they are getting, I feel like all the HM's I like or might like are not getting enough footage unless they're being irritating.

This series can still save itself but at the minute it's too contempt with jumping off a cliff with the billionth dull Showmance.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:55 AM #20

Favourites (more):
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
BB18: Tom

Casey needs to back off and just be civil with him,She knows he wants Jasmine,Leave him alone ffs.She's encouraging him and will get hurt again if she carries on.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:50 AM #21

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Quote:

Yeah, I agree with every word. Sadly been there, done that and seen other people go through it numerous times.
MachoPoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:56 AM #22
Z

Z

She's floating between flirting, jealousy and anger. It won't be long before she's between anger and confrontation if Lee and Jasmine start to get cosy.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:29 AM #23

He is a man and therefore has lots of sperm so from the female point of view that aspect is not a problem. So if there is competition between the two of them it would be which of them is going to get the most attention and therefore the higher social standing. (Basically thinking along the lines of apes in a troupe) The viewpoint he’s just being a man is probably a man's way of looking at things.

Given the environment the women have found themselves in, I think, they are adapting to the resources that are available. The viewers have no idea what being in the BB house is like and still see it as like living in luxury in the normal world.
I apologise to women if this speculation is incorrect.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:32 PM #24
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Casey is a bunny boiler

Add me on Goodreads here