Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 26-03-2007, 12:48 PM #51

Quote:
Originally posted by GiRTh
To quote from my original post - "protecting her kids during her 'nightmare' ordeal." I make no reference to her staying at home so I've no idea what nodisharmony is trying to pull claiming that I want Jade to stay at home. Keep it up if you want, but the quote is there in black and white.
Its easy to see what Nodisharmony is trying to pull :

Earlier in this thread, I made a post which says, in its entirety

Quote:
Originally posted by spacebandit
Jades a double bagger.

You put a bag over your own head as well in case hers falls off.

On this thread however

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d=56909&page=2

Nodisharmony spins it into this [the bolding is mine]

Quote:
Originally posted by nodisharmony
and you just said that you want to put a bag over Jade's head within the Jade-Boob topic.

wishing harm to a past housemate is very bad.
There is no debate when a forum user is willing to completely corrupt anothers words, weirdly it seems that the user hopes no-one will notice such a distortion even though it happens on the same board, not unique though given the users u-turn in this thread.

Propoganda is not debate, and all we are faced with is propoganda tarted up in a holier than thou sheen where everyone else is blind to the "truth". The Goebells playbook in full swing.

Though I take strong exception to having my words spun like that, there is no debate, so I'm not going to bother.

spacebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 01:31 PM #52

I don't want to edit or delete this post but let's stick to the subject.

This forum is currently very difficult to moderate because of all these debates about other posters, other forums and what not, as well as, it has to be said the long-winded posts about Jade Goody which are full of random information (and also difficult to read because the quoting is not broken up).

All this is putting people off the forum a bit.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 01:42 PM #53
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

I understand what you're saying James, but can't agree. The forum user who created this thread tried to twist my words and make me look like some kind of misogynist. Spacebandit was simply highlighting a pattern of behaviour in that forum user.

It's noticeable that the creator of this thread seems reluctant to post - in his own thread - now that it has been pointed out that it was quite a dumb move to start the thread in the first place. He's also considerably changed his stance from his first few post.

I implore the mods not to lock this thread. He started it he needs to answer the criticism.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 01:47 PM #54
Banned

Banned

Quote:
To quote from my original post - "protecting her kids during her 'nightmare' ordeal." I make no reference to her staying at home so I've no idea what nodisharmony is trying to pull claiming that I want Jade to stay at home. Keep it up if you want, but the quote is there in black and white. Just to repeat it - "protecting her kids during her 'nightmare' ordeal." I've stated in the past that I think Jade should bow out of the limelight for a while, but have added that I think she should indulge in some philanthropic work within her community. Nothing about Jade becoming a stay at home mum. I just want to clear that up.

Quote:
Firstly, Jade, as we all notice, has her own mind and is not very bothered about what forum members who hate her have to think, or anyone else for that matter. That is pretty obvious! "Sorry for stating, what I assume you already know"
So you agree with me. She isn't bothered about the Indian community that she has upset. Thank you, finally you see the light.

Quote:
Jade is definately the stronger of the three and has a pro-active approach to everything and even though she was terrified for her children at that time and probably want to keep safe at that time, things have changed for her GiRTh.
You joined this forum on 2-3 2007, at that time you were claiming that she was frightened and terrified. Your words not mine. She was worried to go out in to the street in case she was attacked by Indian mobs. What has changed in the past 24 days for the terror to have stopped. Or was she ever terrified? Can't have been too terrifying if it's lasted less than a month.

Quote:
Jade Goody has donated a lot to charities and your attempts to place Jade in a bad light, as you go on about the fact that Jade should donate the money she may have spent on a boob-job to a charity instead is rather nasty.
But that's the point. Her failure to donate this money to charity makes the other donations look like a bunch of empty gestures. I don't see anything nasty. Perhaps you can explain?

Quote:
This is nothing to do with Jade and her maybe boob-job.
You posted the story, so you can't claim it's false. You act like you're in the loop and know more about Jade than we do, in posting the story you give it some credibility from Jades inner circle. Surely you see my train of thought there. You can't back down now. Go one way or the other; If its not true then admit you don't know Jade and stop acting like you do or confirm that it's true and you are in the know. I'm expecting you to reply with something along the lines of - If I do or don't know Jade then that is my business. Please, don't be so predictable. Please, don't prove that I know you so well that I can predict what you're going to say. Please, I implore you, surprise me by confirming the truth one way or the other.

By the way, the rest of your post is the usual waffle.

(Q & A GiRTh vs nodisharmony)

*quote*To quote from my original post - "protecting her kids during her 'nightmare' ordeal." I make no reference to her staying at home so I've no idea what nodisharmony is trying to pull claiming that I want Jade to stay at home. Keep it up if you want, but the quote is there in black and white. Just to repeat it - "protecting her kids during her 'nightmare' ordeal." I've stated in the past that I think Jade should bow out of the limelight for a while, but have added that I think she should indulge in some philanthropic work within her community. Nothing about Jade becoming a stay at home mum. I just want to clear that up.*quote*

But, like I also said. Jade Goody is her own person & will decide whether or not to continue with her career & if she doesn't stay at home a lot, then that is certainly not unusual for celebrities to do.

Jade has stayed in the Newspapers because she is a celebrity who is controversial at the moment and controversy sells Newspapers. Especially were "boobs" are concerned and that is very much this topic.

Why should Jade indulge in some philanthropic work within her community?

Are you saying that she needs to do this?

I think Jade Goody will do what she chooses, actually! Whether it be "community" projects or "boob-jobs" or anything else.

She has said sorry, given money away & went to India and generously offered to wear a Sari.

I think it is more educated to assume that she has done a lot more than the others and now, for a bit of "leisure" and fun and self esteem, (A boob-job), why not? If it is true, which I doubt!!

It is true that Jade Goody appears to have her own mind and is also of very strong opinions & views in general.

She doesn't mess around and like I said, if she read all of this Jade-Hate, within a forum, she would naturally not give a damn. She will be well aware of the hatred which exists, as people have judged her from these edited reality shows, which she may or may not be playing to the cameras on?

Putting that to one side, for a second! (As we don't really want to dwell on old ground which has been covered numorously before) GiRTh.

As well as Jade not bothering about Jade-Haters on a forum, and like I said, not bothering with people like that outside of here. She will still recognise hurt feelings and by what we have seen, she has addressed that admirably

So all of this should answer your mis-conseptions of that quote.

Of course Jade cares about the Indian community.
*quote*You joined this forum on 2-3 2007, at that time you were claiming that she was frightened and terrified. Your words not mine. She was worried to go out in to the street in case she was attacked by Indian mobs. What has changed in the past 24 days for the terror to have stopped. Or was she ever terrified? Can't have been too terrifying if it's lasted less than a month.*quote*

Like I also said on the Danielle threads, whereby, she is watching Danielle Lloyd and also Jo O'Meara and seeing what is happening to them in all of this.

Naturally, we all learn from people and get good advice too.

At the time I joined here, things appeared more worrying for all the girls. But they have picked themselves up and started to move on.

This topic is about Jade's maybe boob-job and Jade Goody would be thought of as being somebody who has climbed through this situation and has now shown everybody that she is dealing with her life and starting to enjoy things too.

Maybe a boob-job is a way of lifting your own spirits.

Jade Goody's feelings a very important! Don't forget that!

There is always the bad thought of attack from fanatical people who are very anti-racist and all three girls are aware of this.

Even Endemol will be aware that Big Brother 8 will have it's own share of problems to come.

Come on GiRTh, get real here

Jade Goody has done very well and given loads away!

Maybe Danielle & Jo should follow Jade's footsteps? Point Taken, okay, I hope, I doubt!!

*quote*You posted the story, so you can't claim it's false. You act like you're in the loop and know more about Jade than we do, in posting the story you give it some credibility from Jades inner circle. Surely you see my train of thought there. You can't back down now. Go one way or the other; If its not true then admit you don't know Jade and stop acting like you do or confirm that it's true and you are in the know. I'm expecting you to reply with something along the lines of - If I do or don't know Jade then that is my business. Please, don't be so predictable. Please, don't prove that I know you so well that I can predict what you're going to say. Please, I implore you, surprise me by confirming the truth one way or the other.*quote*

I posted the story about Jade Goody having a boob-job.

It is an article, which may be true or may be false.

That is why we debate the possibilities from each angle.

Did she, Didn't she? and if she did, then why?

It's easy to make enemies when you know you're so right.

But I can be wrong sometimes, but not often!!

nodisharmony
nodisharmony is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 02:31 PM #55
Banned

Banned

Quote:
I understand what you're saying James, but can't agree. The forum user who created this thread tried to twist my words and make me look like some kind of misogynist. Spacebandit was simply highlighting a pattern of behaviour in that forum user.

It's noticeable that the creator of this thread seems reluctant to post - in his own thread - now that it has been pointed out that it was quite a dumb move to start the thread in the first place. He's also considerably changed his stance from his first few post.

I implore the mods not to lock this thread. He started it he needs to answer the criticism.

I don't twist your words GiRTh.

I am doing quite well in covering each and every point which you make.

I have just sorted out your problem above, which should make you understand, why, how & which.

Regarding the Spacebandit.

That has nothing to do with CBB or Jade's boobs either. I think you know this!

nodisharmony
Old 26-03-2007, 02:44 PM #56
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by nodisharmony[/i

answer:- Okay GiRTh, point taken!

Jade has stayed in the Newspapers because she is a celebrity who is controversial at the moment and controversy sells Newspapers. Especially were "boobs" are concerned and that is very much this topic.

I think Jade Goody will do what she chooses, actually! Whether it be "community" projects or "boob-jobs" or anything else.

She has said sorry, given money away & went to India and generously offered to wear a Sari.

I think it is more educated to assume that she has done a lot more than the others and now, for a bit of "leisure" and fun and self esteem, (A boob-job), why not? If it is true, which I doubt!!
It was the topic until I pointed out how bad the story looked. Since then it has become another of your waffle fests.

I believe she should do Philanthropic work. What do you think the donating the fee and the trip to India was about.

I don’t think Jade will do exactly what she wants because people will pick up on the lack of sincerity and point it out. She’s shown her true colours and I notice that you don’t deny this.

Again, I note that you're distancing yourself from the article, but you posted it and your first few posts don't indicate the sudden u-turn.
Quote:
answer:- It is very easy for you to mis-interperate what is said in that quote of mine GiRTh.
‘And anybody else for that matter’ is the quote, but after much elaborate waffling you’ve probably convinced yourself of the answer. Pick you words more carefully or don’t get an attitude and show you true colours.

Quote:
I think her lack of philanthropic work within the Indian community would contradict that. However, she cares enough about her knockers to have a boob job. You’ve haven’t contradicted me. In fact you’ve probably reinforced my point by your lack of source for this statement.
Quote:
At the time I joined here, things appeared more worrying for all the girls. But they have picked themselves up and started to move on.
So you're saying that she's gone from death threats to confident enough to have a boob job in less than four week. That's quite a recovery. Is that what you're saying?

Quote:
answer:- If a man puts £10 in a collection box for the blind, then, just as he turns around the corner, there are 45 beggars with their hands out for different charities?

Maybe Danielle & Jo should follow Jade's footsteps? Point Taken, okay, I hope, I doubt!!
Jade has the money to give to charity and perform philanthropic work within the community. Your scenarios a ridiculous one. the average man in the street doesn't have millions to spare and further more what if 45 more charities come along, Jade has the money to help them; instead she has her breast's done. My point is, I see her priorities and neither you, her or her management team can deny this. Just admit to her selfishness.
Quote:
answer:- Now your waffling!!

So you're admitting that you dont' know her. At last.

Quote:

nodisharmony
Good one. You're so right that you're not only contradicting things that you said when you first joined the forum, but you’re perilously close to contradicting yourself in your own thread. Let me repeat that. IN YOUR OWN THREAD. What were you thinking when you started this thread.
Old 26-03-2007, 02:52 PM #57

Girth looks like you will have to wait for an answer to that one - seems Nodisharmony has had another warning so will be cooling heels so to speak for 24 hours
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 02:56 PM #58
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by nodisharmony

I don't twist your words GiRTh. Of course not.
That’s why you kept going on about me wanting Jade to stay at home but also admit I never said that. How do you explain that if you don't twist my words.

Quote:
I am doing quite well in covering each and every point which you make

I have just sorted out your problem above, which should make you understand, why, how & which. .
So well that you’re about a pubic hair from contradicting yourself IN YOUR OWN THREAD.
Old 26-03-2007, 03:09 PM #59
Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gatorade me, Bitch!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny_01
Girth looks like you will have to wait for an answer to that one - seems Nodisharmony has had another warning so will be cooling heels so to speak for 24 hours
Aint it 48hrs for your second warning?
lily. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 03:14 PM #60

FYI Linda:

From now on the first formal warning a member receives will result in an automatic 24 hour ban from posting.

The second warning will mean a 48 hour posting ban and the third will result in a 7 day ban.
Mrluvaluva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 03:16 PM #61

I stand corrected it is 48 hours - I had forgotten that there had already been a previous warning issued
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 03:58 PM #62
Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gatorade me, Bitch!

See, I'm well versed on the warning system... I wonder why that is..
lily. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 06:39 PM #63

Admin Deleted. Let's try and get back on-topic for those that are interested...Jade's boobs lol. James
tinkerbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 10:00 PM #64

Jades Boobs .....

I'd rather have my face eaten off by rabid weasels than put it in between Jades boobs

spacebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 06:44 PM #65
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
[i]Originally posted by nodisharmony[/i

answer:- Okay GiRTh, point taken!

It was the topic until I pointed out how bad the story looked. Since then it has become another of your waffle fests.

I believe she should do Philanthropic work. What do you think the donating the fee and the trip to India was about.

I don’t think Jade will do exactly what she wants because people will pick up on the lack of sincerity and point it out. She’s shown her true colours and I notice that you don’t deny this.

Again, I note that you're distancing yourself from the article, but you posted it and your first few posts don't indicate the sudden u-turn.
Quote:
answer:- It is very easy for you to mis-interperate what is said in that quote of mine GiRTh.
'And anybody else for that matter’ is the quote, but after so much elaborate waffling you’ve probably convinced yourself of the answer. Pick you words more carefully or don’t get an attitude and show you true colour

Quote:
I think her lack of philanthropic work within the Indian community would contradict that. However, she cares enough about her knockers to have a boob job. You’ve haven’t contradicted me. In fact you’ve probably reinforced my point by your lack of source for this statement.
Quote:
So you're saying that she's gone from death threats to confident enough to have a boob job in less than four week. That's quite a recovery. Is that what you're saying?

Quote:
answer:- If a man puts £10 in a collection box for the blind, then, just as he turns around the corner, there are 45 beggars with their hands out for different charities?

Jade has the money to give to charity and perform philanthropic work within the community. Your scenarios a ridiculous one. the average man in the street doesn't have millions to spare and further more what if 45 more charities come along, Jade has the money to help them; instead she has her breast's done. My point is, I see her priorities and neither you, her or her management team can deny this. Just admit to her selfishness.
Quote:
answer:- Now your waffling!!

So you're admitting that you dont' know her. At last.

Quote:

nodisharmony
Good one. You're so right that you're not only contradicting things that you said when you first joined the forum, but you’re perilously close to contradicting yourself in your own thread. Let me repeat that. IN YOUR OWN THREAD. What were you thinking when you started this thread.
Hi GiRTh,

During my recent 48 hour ban, I have looked at your responses to what I said and am now answering them.

Your *quote* then My answer:- As Below.....

I guess if Jade Goody wants to do "philanthropic work", then she will do this. If she wants to donate the fee, then she will also do that. That will be her decesion naturally. But, just because Jade Goody wants to have a boob-job or something else to change or better her body, then she shouldn't be expected to have to donate money each time.

She has already donated money already. Plenty!

The India trip was her way of doing some good for a worthy cause, as she has recognized that many of the Indian community were offended by her actions in CBB Jan.

Many could look at that decision as being and admission of past guilt? That is of course, debatable.

Again, I note that you're distancing yourself from the article, but you posted it and your first few posts don't indicate the sudden u-turn.*quote*

I can't change that and nor can anyone else.

But even though you say that she has shown her true colours? How do you come up with that comment?

I am not distancing myself from the article.

I am talking about the article and replying to the comments you made against Jade Goody. No more, No less!

Some are edging away from it, but that is the way most of the debates on this forum go. I have had plenty of time to look and it is very true.

*quote*'And anybody else for that matter’ is the quote, but after so much elaborate waffling you’ve probably convinced yourself of the answer. Pick you words more carefully or don’t get an attitude and show you true colour*quote*

answer:- I have got angry at times. I admit that! Also, as Jade Goody felt patronised on CBB Jan., as did the other two girls. I was treating members who are happy to say horrible words and sentances about Jade Goody or to make fun of her and enjoy that.

So, I also gave the same treatment back in "Patronising" form. I was justified on occasion, but began treating other members who were just debating and not being nasty to Jade Goody, but just critiscising her and Jo & Danielle too, in the same patronising fashion. That, I do apologise for!

*quote*I think her lack of philanthropic work within the Indian community would contradict that. However, she cares enough about her knockers to have a boob job. You’ve haven’t contradicted me. In fact you’ve probably reinforced my point by your lack of source for this statement.*quote*

But we debate the pro's & cons for her choice, either way.

Some people recover quicker. How strong is she? That can make a big difference, to everything.

*quote*Jade has the money to give to charity and perform philanthropic work within the community. Your scenarios a ridiculous one. the average man in the street doesn't have millions to spare and further more what if 45 more charities come along, Jade has the money to help them; instead she has her breast's done. My point is, I see her priorities and neither you, her or her management team can deny this. Just admit to her selfishness.*quote*

She doesn't have to give money at the time you or anyone else says. Does she?

This also doesn't make Jade Goody a bad person either. or selfish.

answer:- I never said whether I do know or don't know Jade Goody. I also didn't say that I know Jo O'Meara or Danielle Lloyd. But, many people know celebrities from years ago or month's ago but may not know everything that is going on in their life right now.

*quote*Good one. You're so right that you're not only contradicting things that you said when you first joined the forum, but you’re perilously close to contradicting yourself in your own thread. Let me repeat that. IN YOUR OWN THREAD. What were you thinking when you started this thread.*quote*

I am admitting that I have stated facts and done much research and give very good educated opinions.

But we can all make mistakes.

That is very honest, isn't it GiRTh?

Okay GiRTh. I have answered to your comments and there is nothing nasty or patronising said within this post. I shall show everyone that I am prepared to debate and take your or anyone elses opinions on board.

nodisharmony
Old 28-03-2007, 06:53 PM #66

Try not to take up the whole page with ur comments
tinkerbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 06:55 PM #67
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbell
Try not to take up the whole page with ur comments
I had 8 comments to answer, tinkerbell.

But I plan to shorten things on shorter Q&A's.

nodisharmony

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
goody's, jade, outboobing