Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-06-2014, 06:52 AM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I've come to the conclusion that Helen has no social awareness and is a very stupid women. Anyone who would behave like she does when the cameras are recording her every venomous utterance has to be a bit iffy in the brain department (or alternatively have such a huge ego and arrogance that they think they are untouchable).
Even people with an low IQ would know that calling HM's names and being nasty with reckless abandon NEVER wins you the BB crown.
Her stupidity and/or arrogance is astounding. This is the women with a pass to the final? Well done Pauline. Your pick suits your mindset to a tee.
...hmmm you might be right Jet, she might just be stupid but I don't think so..I think she behaves as she does because of her free pass and because it has given her 'nothing to lose' type thing..she would be stupid to then just sit back and do nothing/not be noticed and become invisible and I think she's smart enough to know that negative 'airtime' will most likely be shown..I don't think for a lot of housemates, it's the actual winning and the prize money because that's not even guaranteed anymore with twists etc...it's more getting noticed/talked about and staying in as long as they can for that to happen...the staying in longer bit is already guaranteed for her so then she just had to do the 'talked about' bit, which I think is what she has done since she got the free pass...I'm not saying I like her or anything but I do think her bitchy behaviour could be exaggerated and somewhat contrived and that's because she is aware and not stupid..?...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fans, helen, insulting