Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 25-06-2014, 10:34 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

NO!They're defo not wrong!She needs more!This is what we're here for.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 10:37 PM #27
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Itīs wrong, but itīs clearly intentional from them, cause they know that it causes her to react more to things in an OTT manner, creating arguments/controversy thus giving them ratings.

Like it is with all of them tbh.

Last edited by Calderyon; 25-06-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 10:59 PM #28
나한테 복어 줘

나한테 복어 줘

She clearly has an alcohol problem. If BB knew about that before the show started and still allowed her to partake, for the sake of entertainment, then BB is clearly in the wrong.

However, she herself is more in the wrong IMO. I find it impossible to believe that no-one has expressed concern about her drinking in the past, so deep down I'm sure she knows that alcohol does not match her character. As a responsible adult, she should be taking steps to rectify this situation. Going into an environment such as the BB house is absolutely the worst thing she could have done, and it seems that almost everyday she is embarrassing herself on TV in front of thousands of people. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her, and I think she will really struggle when her BB 'experience' ends.
Old 25-06-2014, 11:00 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
She needs rehab, BB should stop exploiting her aggression.
Yes, but then really every one would need to be excluded from alcohol ( what a good idea!)
I do feel fir Helen, I think she is soo angry because she has had damaging things happen in her life.that said, so have a lot of people.
I agree with another post about BB exploiting her aggressive nature.i also think this no up fir eviction thing needs removing, stupid idea in the first place.
She does need to go though and perhaps by eviction would be the lesser of the two evils for her.
So I did watch tonight but give up on the after show thing, no sub titles for hearing disabled and no way to ask BB why not?!
Personally all the constant screaming, shouting, bullying, general nastiness has begun to make it very un entertaining , mostly a gang of stressed, angry, jealous, strident, screeching paranoids.sad, init.
:sle ep::
Forgetmenot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 11:29 PM #30
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
people are forgetting shes still a bitch sober lol
this, I actually can't tell the difference from when she's drunk to when she's not .
Sophiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 11:30 PM #31
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish_Fingers View Post
She clearly has an alcohol problem. If BB knew about that before the show started and still allowed her to partake, for the sake of entertainment, then BB is clearly in the wrong.

However, she herself is more in the wrong IMO. I find it impossible to believe that no-one has expressed concern about her drinking in the past, so deep down I'm sure she knows that alcohol does not match her character. As a responsible adult, she should be taking steps to rectify this situation. Going into an environment such as the BB house is absolutely the worst thing she could have done, and it seems that almost everyday she is embarrassing herself on TV in front of thousands of people. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her, and I think she will really struggle when her BB 'experience' ends.
I'm sure half the celebs they put in are 'recovering' alcoholics...who seem to forget they are recovering the second they enter the house
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 11:32 PM #32
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

BB know what they're doing, they want reactive housemates... it was the remit of the selection this year.
Helen knows she overreacts when she's had a drink.
Old 25-06-2014, 11:32 PM #33
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

If she drinks alcohol then they cannot not give her alcohol. Then they would be accused of discrimination themselves.

Last edited by joeysteele; 25-06-2014 at 11:32 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 12:29 AM #34

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiee View Post
this, I actually can't tell the difference from when she's drunk to when she's not .
Yes, I'm not sure that her behaviour can be blamed on drink. She's nasty when she's not drinking too, and when she is drinking I don't think she gets that drunk that it's a 'losing her inhibitions' type of thing. I mean,she doesn't slur her words - she speaks perfectly clearly and cuttingly and it's not as if she staggers even slightly or anything like that.
What I believe is that she gets worse when the group is sitting around having a drink because then she feels like the Queen of the castle with her minions gathered around and she has an audience to impress with her 'telling it like it is to someone we don't like'. She's just a vile nasty bitch with or without alcohol.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 12:58 AM #35

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
It's what happens when one steals the wine for themselves
I think that any theft of items that are provided by BB and intended to be shared should be aired on the living room monitor the next day along with footage of any other spin-off incidents or arguments that are caused by the culprits lying or passing blame to try and cover their tracks!

One or two of those early on in the series should hopefully enough to make people think twice before doing it.
I would imagine that Helen's shame threshold is probably less sensitive than your average person with good moral conviction though.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 05:01 AM #36
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
She clearly becomes a bit unstable on it. What's your opinion?
...hmmm, I've been thinking about this a bit as well since you mentioned it in the HL thread..I can totally see what you're saying and the effect alcohol seems to have on Helen and what BB seem to be 'encouraging' and when alcoholism is so prevalent and real illness then is that right and all for 'entertainment' etc...but then, alcohol has historically always been part of BB and housemate's behaviour and a big cause of conflicts/drama..but there has also always been housemates in the past who have chosen not to drink and maybe for some of them, that could be because they're aware of the negative effects alcohol has on them so especially in the house and on National TV they just don't do it...so yeah, I don't think the 'control' or the responsibility is with BB for providing these things but with the housemates for whether they choose to drink or not because all we ever have is control over our own actions ....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, drink, give, helen, wrong