Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 08-07-2014, 07:59 PM #1
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Default BB Enough of the twists.

I think that BB this year are way too busy coming up with twist after twist (whilst patting themselves on the back to the point of overkill) it feels like they are actively happy to prevent viewers from making a connection to any of the housemates.

You need to see enough footage of the housemates in action showing real personalities interacting on screen to make a connection with them, focusing on twist after twist all the time might seem like a good idea but it also means something has to be left out eg: the housemates real personalities and interactions with each other.

BB's insistence to force feed the viewer with twist after twist for me simply means that they are happy to shoot themselves in the foot for short term goals £££.

For me this series is difficult to watch and even more difficult to connect to any of the housemates and that's down to BB.

You know when something ain't working on a show like this when you know more about forum members online than the actual housemates on BB.

Last edited by Johnnyuk123; 09-07-2014 at 07:06 AM.
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, twists