Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 10-07-2014, 12:32 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
I said that I would press it, but BB need to stop saving Marlon now, that's two weeks running that he would've gone now and they keep immuning him from the vote.

I agree, as bb tied the hands of the other nominees.... Get a grip girl.
John-s is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:34 AM #27
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Oh yeah, I'm going bog-eyed and seeing letters that aren't there
Lol don't worry, I'm just a Vampire.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:36 AM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-s View Post
Lol I'm not a girl so if you can't even be bothered to get that right why should I believe you on Marlon going through without no BB influence?

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:41 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-s View Post
Nope, they gave him an earpiece telling him when to push it.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:44 AM #30

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Nope, they gave him an earpiece telling him when to push it.
Maybe they all knew he would push it. Pressing that button was a great way to start a new storyline
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:53 AM #31
The Eye

Favourites (more):
BBUSA15: McCrae
BB14: Gina
The Eye

Favourites (more):

Never been so annoyed watching the show. THEY HAD ALREADY FAILED THE TASK! They did so by EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM taking the apps on offer. If it was at 100 percent, then sure. Be mad. But all he did was drain the last of it to save himself, when you had already failed. He didn't fail it. You all did.

Last edited by Valdora; 10-07-2014 at 12:55 AM.
Valdora is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:56 AM #32

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdora View Post
Never been so annoyed watching the show. THEY HAD ALREADY FAILED THE TASK! They did so by EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM taking the apps on offer. If it was at 100 percent, then sure. Be mad. But all he did was drain the last of it to save himself, when you had already failed. He didn't fail it. You all did.
Wait, what? What % did they need it be above to pass? What was it at before the button push?
Old 10-07-2014, 12:59 AM #33

Quote:
Wait, what? What % did they need it be above to pass? What was it at before the button push?
That's not relevant.

In regular tasks when Big Brother allows them X number of fails, let's say 20, and they get 22. It's not the sole fault of the person who got the last fail but also the people that contributed to the 21 before it.

If Danielle hadn't used 20% to see her dog, that would also still be there.

Last edited by Marsh.; 10-07-2014 at 01:00 AM.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:27 AM #34
The Eye

Favourites (more):
The Eye

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It was at 15 percent when Marlon pressed it. They needed a hundred.

Last edited by Valdora; 10-07-2014 at 01:27 AM.
Valdora is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:29 AM #35

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
It was at 15 percent when Marlon pressed it.
What % did they need it to be at to pass? If none of the housemates pressed the button would they get a refill and how much % refill?
Old 10-07-2014, 02:05 AM #36

Quote:
It was at 15 percent when Marlon pressed it. They needed a hundred.
The rules were that at least 1% of charge had to remain by the end of the task.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:15 AM #37
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
That's not relevant.

In regular tasks when Big Brother allows them X number of fails, let's say 20, and they get 22. It's not the sole fault of the person who got the last fail but also the people that contributed to the 21 before it.

This is different though because while ever they still had some charge left in the battery they'd pass, so all of them hadn't contributed to any fail of the task whatsoever. It was only if and when someone had pressed the button in the last round that they and they alone would have failed the task, they designed it so that person would have full responsibility for failing the shopping task. All the other temptations were really just for the sake of it

Not that I'm criticising Marlon, he made the right decision...but he still failed the task

Last edited by Jack_; 10-07-2014 at 02:17 AM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:00 AM #38

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
This is different though because while ever they still had some charge left in the battery they'd pass, so all of them hadn't contributed to any fail of the task whatsoever. It was only if and when someone had pressed the button in the last round that they and they alone would have failed the task, they designed it so that person would have full responsibility for failing the shopping task. All the other temptations were really just for the sake of it

Not that I'm criticising Marlon, he made the right decision...but he still failed the task
I just watched highlights and I think a lot of the housemates in there are absolutely PATHETIC. The ones talking the most **** to Marlon used huge chunks of the battery life for purely SELFISH reasons. Yet they turn round and call Marlon selfish. "Mark do you want your beauty session?" Childish nod, no thought for anyone else except himself. During his beauty session "I would have give 100% for this". Then he reacts like a prick when Marlon saves himself from eviction, something that is actually IMPORTANT on the game show Big Brother. Winston acting as if he is on an all night bender and itching for a fight, because his "MATE" saved himself from eviction. The coward and selfish talk is complete BS. The cowardly thing would be NOT to press it for fear of backlash from housemates. Marlon knew some of the housemates would not be happy, but he expected his "mates" to understand and be happy for him. He comes out to find he actually doesn't have "MATES". Didn't Steven choose to drain the battery TWICE for 2 messages? Selfish prick just like all the others who chose things for themselves without thinking of the "group". There is no F'ing group. It's not some team bonding exercise, it's a game show where you have to nominate other housemates and try and be the last man standing. "Face eviction like a man"?, easy for you to say Winston, you know you wouldn't be f'ing evicted you bellend.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:00 AM #39

Mark, for using 20% to get a bit of pampering....He drained more of the battery than Marlon did.

Marlon is acting like a spineless bitch though. If it was me, I'd be pointing things like the above out.

I'd sit every down and remind everyone of the individual percentage used and for what reasons, and then have a discussion over why the task was lost, and who's reasons are more justified...

He can't even string a proper sentence together or defend himself, so what's he doing on a reality t.v show?

Last edited by StevieG; 10-07-2014 at 04:01 AM.
StevieG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:33 AM #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
If I was in there I'd rather Marlon get evicted over me not having food.
LOL MTE!
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:39 AM #41

Quote:
That's not relevant.

actually i think the worst was christopher/winstons use because it was so flippant-especially winstons asking where girls impressed with him, the answer he got about they would be if he had ash's face was pretty funny tho
Old 10-07-2014, 05:44 AM #42

Quote:
I just watched highlights and I think a lot of the housemates in there are absolutely PATHETIC. The ones talking the most **** to Marlon used huge chunks of the battery life for purely SELFISH reasons. Yet they turn round and call Marlon selfish. "Mark do you want your beauty session?" Childish nod, no thought for anyone else except himself. During his beauty session "I would have give 100% for this". Then he reacts like a prick when Marlon saves himself from eviction, something that is actually IMPORTANT on the game show Big Brother. Winston acting as if he is on an all night bender and itching for a fight, because his "MATE" saved himself from eviction. The coward and selfish talk is complete BS. The cowardly thing would be NOT to press it for fear of backlash from housemates. Marlon knew some of the housemates would not be happy, but he expected his "mates" to understand and be happy for him. He comes out to find he actually doesn't have "MATES". Didn't Steven choose to drain the battery TWICE for 2 messages? Selfish prick just like all the others who chose things for themselves without thinking of the "group". There is no F'ing group. It's not some team bonding exercise, it's a game show where you have to nominate other housemates and try and be the last man standing. "Face eviction like a man"?, easy for you to say Winston, you know you wouldn't be f'ing evicted you bellend.
i think it showed the real intentions behind some of the housemates (steven, winston, marlon) they are not really friends they are all in it for themselves and because it showed how petty a lot of them are i am glad it happened. i am not glad that we have marlon for another week, he and his boring childish ass needs to go asap. i really hope ashleigh stays but at this point we really cant tell whos going. i fear jale may actually go now
Old 10-07-2014, 06:16 AM #43
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Marlon drained the rest of the battery and forfeited the luxery budget to not be nominated however nobody, inparticular his 'friends' (i.e. Winston, Ash, Jale and Helen) expressed any concern of the chance he may actually be evicted.

I for one dont blame Marlon for pressing the button. Hes placed low in eviction placings beforehand and has been boo'd by the crowd. There is no 'guaranteed' feeling of being safe even after Ashleigh's poor reaction the week before. His friends should be delighted that hes safe from the eviction and they get to spend another week in the house with him... I am 100% sure Danielle would be jumping up and cheering if Ashleigh had hit that button! Not to mention they all think theyre the one that will go when theyre up - especially Ash the week Toya was!

ALL week the HMs have been draining that battery down for rewards in the form of an 'app' and that is all what Marlon did too. His friends should have wanted him definitely safe for the week over luxery food/booze/cigs... Theyre the selfish ones imo. It wasnt a test by BB, it was an offering of a game move that Marlon seized. Im now glad he did after tonight's show!

....hmmm, the only thing I was thinking Jords, is had no one used their app and it been at 100%, would it still have all been on this one immunity..?..it probably would, I think this was only ever the real test type thing...?..but I still think though that marlon did nothing wrong..it's one of those things that you would have had to make a quick decision on because one second could have made a difference and apart from the 5 housemates involved, I actually don't either believe that the ones not faced with it would have acted differently either..Helen needs to butt the heck out because she's never had to face the prospect of eviction, so should have just taken a 'back seat' there but of course, it's Helen The Mouth, isn't it...anyway, Ash was equally eager to be saved in the Power Girl thing and hoped Helen would manage to influence the others so he can hush up as well....

...Kudos to Marlon for apologising, I don't think he had anything to apologise for but he also risked another 'group ganging up' by doing it because that's what has so often happened ...he wasn't selfish by pressing it at all, it's just a no brainer really and he was quick draw McGraw....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:31 AM #44
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

The argument that others drained the battery is invalid, Marlon had already partially drained it as well by choosing an app, it would have made no difference if they all had collectively said no to what was offered, as Marlon pressing the button single handedly drained it completely so it is just as well they took what was on offer otherwise things would be even worse for him :
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:38 AM #45
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
The argument that others drained the battery is invalid, Marlon had already partially drained it as well by choosing an app, it would have made no difference if they all had collectively said no to what was offered, as Marlon pressing the button single handedly drained it completely so it is just as well they took what was on offer otherwise things would be even worse for him :
..yeah, it was always going to be down to the potential evictees, wasn't it and now it's ok for them all to say they wouldn't have done it because they never got the opportunity or weren't someone nominated...that can make them really judgemental, can't it Cherie.....I'm glad it was Marlon and not Ashleigh who did it though...because now we'll see that Helen will just move on to other people with her spitefulness and also more interesting that it was one of the clique/and how they treated 'their own'....
Old 10-07-2014, 06:39 AM #46
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..oh and btw Cherie..'your girl' Danielle did well and showed a real genuine heart there so well done her....she may be completely 'fabricated' but still a good person, I think...
Old 10-07-2014, 06:44 AM #47
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..yeah, it was always going to be down to the potential evictees, wasn't it and now it's ok for them all to say they wouldn't have done it because they never got the opportunity or weren't someone nominated...that can make them really judgemental, can't it Cherie.....I'm glad it was Marlon and not Ashleigh who did it though...because now we'll see that Helen will just move on to other people with her spitefulness and also more interesting that it was one of the clique/and how they treated 'their own'....
Not seen last night show yet Ammi, but yes good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..oh and btw Cherie..'your girl' Danielle did well and showed a real genuine heart there so well done her....she may be completely 'fabricated' but still a good person, I think...
I do think underneath it all Danielle is very soft and has a good heart, she needs to learn not to be such a people pleaser though!
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:49 AM #48
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Not seen last night show yet Ammi, but yes good point

I do think underneath it all Danielle is very soft and has a good heart, she needs to learn not to be such a people pleaser though!
..is she a people pleaser though..?..it's said that Ashleigh has isolated herself from the group but is it more that she's been isolated because Helen doesn't like her and Danielle has stuck by her and also seen Helen for what she is and what she does..?...also, she was straight there with Marlon when no one else was and that wasn't a people pleasing thing to do...and she knows that this 'game' didn't get the win for Dexter last year, yet she's still doing something similar....hmmmm, maybe she's more of her own person than we think but that's the thing though....We need to get Helen out so we can see these individuals more and not just as part of cliques etc...are you with me, Cherie......

..you have a good day btw, I'm off to work now....

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
selfish