Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2014, 10:57 AM #35

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
The first time they did it was yesterday and Marlon went so I'm happy with it, it is good to have a change
If you hate the person who was evicted you cannot look at it objectively. The Friday eviction is even worse than the one yesterday because it is not even the housemates who are deciding, but 3 random newbies. Think back to previous years where you had your favourites, how would you feel if they were evicted without a public vote? I hate Steven and want him out, but even if they chose him, it's still sh.. because I want him out on his arse the right way, up for eviction and voted out by the public with 80%+ of the vote. I think BB want Ashleigh out because they don't want her to win, they want one of their pets to win Mark or Winston. They though by Marlon saving himself she would be gone last Friday. Didn't work because Ashleigh fans saved her by evicting Jale. Now they give the 3 newbies the power to evict. That Pav guy said in his VT he doesn't like Ashleigh. He will be more than capable of twisting the arm of the other 2 and Ashleigh goes on Friday without a public vote. They are manipulating the show, THEY DECIDE not the public. If they want to do that fine, but they should not be allowed to have public votes if they want to manipulate it all. They should make EVERY eviction housemates choice, not pick and choose.
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
decided, evictions, public