Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 05-08-2014, 09:22 PM #51
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika

If i was helen i would laugh so much at those comments .

I called mark bitch and attention *****. Are those truths? yes imo. Im not attacking his family or his real life personality.

But i see some people over internet attacking ashleigh's age. Not to judge or attack but when someone attacks people based on their age, they look like they have age issues themselves
Old 05-08-2014, 09:26 PM #52

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Sophie

I think there is a lot of truth in your post Daniel. I feel that this is the worst year in the forums for using of absolute vile language describing housemates. I admit to using bitch but words of a sexual nature are simply awful and I am glad that some forum members were banned for their explicitly horrible sexual comments specially about Kim but in general about many of the women. We all get passionate but I feel sick sometimes reading some of the comments.

I dislike Ashleigh but I would never call her anything that totally iniolates her character. She is after all a person. I favoured Kim from the start and the lynch mob tore her apart with the slutty horrible comments specially after the 'so called fingering incident' I am not an older member I am reasonably young and I am very open minded but this year for some reason I really find some of the forum members comments really hard to read. So good post Daniel. its probably what a lot of us have felt up to now.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:29 PM #53

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi

Totally agree daniel..this has IMO been the worse year for it on TIBB so generally stay clear of the forum
lime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:41 PM #54
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

The worst for me is the truly nasty, OTT insults about the way housemates look and that goes for any of them regardless of whether I like them or not. There's just no need for it and I still don't understand why it's not against the rules, it's totally unnecessary and revolting to read. Whoever mentioned whether these people would like members of their family being insulted like that was right, how about you upload some pictures of yourself or your children and we'll pick them apart abuse the way you and them look?

Insecure people insulting people's appearances for no other reason than they're not intelligent enough to critique housemates without lowering themselves to such a disgusting level. It's sad and it's pathetic and I'm fed up of reading it, when is something going to be done about it?
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:44 PM #55
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
The worst for me is the truly nasty, OTT insults about the way housemates look and that goes for any of them regardless of whether I like them or not. There's just no need for it and I still don't understand why it's not against the rules, it's totally unnecessary and revolting to read. Whoever mentioned whether these people would like members of their family being insulted like that was right, how about you upload some pictures of yourself or your children and we'll pick them apart abuse the way you and them look?

Insecure people insulting people's appearances for no other reason than they're not intelligent enough to critique housemates without lowering themselves to such a disgusting level. It's sad and it's pathetic and I'm fed up of reading it, when is something going to be done about it?
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:00 PM #56
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Luke, I feel sad that you have reached an all time low with that comment!

...And just serves to show how very little you understand the difference between 'hating someone' and 'not being enamoured' with them!
I believe that i'm the oldest person on the forum, and have crossed swords with you about your chosen favourite 'Ashleigh' on many occassions, so naturally assume that i'm included in that skit!...and defy you to point out any truly hateful posts i've ever made toward any house mate!...And I don't mean the ones where I disagree that she is a good house mate, or I point out her faults...such as being a Miserable little two faced spoilt brat!!...And if that translates to "me hating the girl" in your mind...then I suggest that , that is rather a failing in your ability to discern intent and understand what you are reading!

...As for the name calling ...Yep I do call Ashleigh "China-Doll"...and unashamedly so , I will carry on doing so!!....I never said that Bianca was a slut...[though I cannot think of a better description of her!] ...but I would not use that term out of decency , and so I referred to her as 'A Classy Lady'! ...Helen as Gobby....Mark and Winston as Plastic....Danielle as Nutty...Ash as Prettyboy...Chris as Arse-licker...Christopher as Lovely-Lad!...And that's about it really!

...Oh!...I cant be bothered...we're through!!!!
i was commenting on someones post didnt say it randomly sorry if it offended anyone but they way little few people go on and on about her it does come across you hate her

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:12 PM #57
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Its just how it is people get mad at the HMs actions and get referred to as this, that and the other as would happen with people they know in real life when they piss them off. Its no biggie its just default human behaviour like swearing when things go wrong/pain is inflicted/stressed etc. Im sure nobody would go up to one of the HMs and bluntly call them 'scum'.

If I saw the likes of Helen or Steven I would politiely whispher to my mate "thats that twat from BB" and gladly ignore them.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:01 AM #58
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

most of the OTT posts that find themselves on here are in a direct response to a poster being slated or trashed by another poster rubbishing his or her views on a HM. This results in that poster getting all bent out of shape and slagging of the other posters fav HM. It escalates and becomes a tit for tat using HM's as a battering ram to fight a stupid cyber battle which usually ends up in one of the posters getting barred or infracted for no other reason than him or her trying to get back at another poster for trying to make them look stupid in print.

Way back when, I posted some really nasty things about Kimberly mainly because I felt she deserved it, but in retrospect, my post would not have been half as damming if a certain other poster had not continually called me out for talking rubbish. My posts got more volatile and in the end, we both made up but the damage was done. BTW that person owes me an apology as I have been proved right lol.

Some FM's get really defensive over a HM and when that HM is attacked, their anger is vented on the other FM's fav HM. The....I like Mary but John is a tosser, then becomes...well actually JOhn is a nice guy but that Mary is a slag and a *****, then becomes, yes but Mary is no where near as bad as John because he is a home wrecker and closet queen......and it goes on using the HM's to fight a battle that never should have began.

Sometimes it all comes down to the way some FM's project their views and believe me there are many on here that can use words and rhetoric in such a way that makes others feel inadequate and therefore very angry and their only out is to attack that FM's fav HM.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:01 AM #59

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:

Those sluts and *****s are all evil
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:07 AM #60
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Those sluts and *****s are all evil
Marc its quiet on here now so I will ask you this. I will edit it afterwards or you can delete it yourself, Why cant I access my messages to either read them or reply to them, this is all I get when I try to message one of my friends....

sampvt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can you please tell me how to fix it please. Its not fair that someone has disabled me deliberately or by mistake. Thanks.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:13 AM #61

Favourites:

Favourites:

PM Josy to find out; because it sounds to me like a privileges thing

Last edited by Marc; 06-08-2014 at 06:13 AM.
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:17 AM #62
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
PM Josy to find out; because it sounds to me like a privileges thing
I cant PM her, in fact I cant pm anyone as all my privelges are revoked for no reason. This is the only way I can get a message to anyone.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:21 AM #63

It really comes down to not what we say but the way that we say it.OTT rudeness posted about HMs there family or members on here by a very small minority just devalues the fun we share by participating here.

I tend to ignore them I know this can prove difficult on occasions but when those responsible receive no reaction they come to realise they are wasting there time and stop or take themselves elsewhere.

I notice the Mods are pro active and that's a positive.

Anyway many thanks to the vast majority of members who do not indulge in the above and help make this forum a good place to be.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:00 AM #64

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Like the show this forum is also pantomime so people use whatever language they want it's not against the rules.

Suggest you take a chill pill and calm down a bit.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bitches, earth, forum, housemates, perverts, reffered, scum, whores