Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

View Poll Results: Who takes the crown for Queen Bitch ?
Ashleigh 9 25.00%
Ashleigh
9 25.00%
Helen 25 69.44%
Helen
25 69.44%
They are as bad as each other 2 5.56%
They are as bad as each other
2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2014, 02:47 AM #26

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
You haven't seen her in the house then? She's been incredibly immature with her spite towards Ash simply to "hurt" Helen. She's treated her close friend Christopher like **** on a couple occasions and she's shown brat characteristics when things haven't gone her way or when she's simply decided to play "I'm greater than the rest, how dare they talk to me while I'm busy looking down at you all with my two friends". Hell her rant in the DR last show was incredibly "Bratty"...Come on man..
Helen, Ash and Winston acted like brats when they went out the fire exit. They behaved badly and acted like moronic kids. BRATS. Ashleigh was the MATURE one who believe that they should have apologized to the house immediately after BB told them the whole house was being punished. They didn't apologize because they are brats. They took the piss and sang an apology because they are brats.

Ashleigh's plan to get Ash nominated was not being a brat. It was playing the game and attempting to get rid of a housemate she didn't like. She doesn't like him because he is a nasty twat.
Her tiff with Christopher was as a result of a stressed woman being wound up and losing her temper out of frustration.
Her rant in diary room was the same as if a victim of bullying lashes out at the people bullying them.

Not once was she being a brat. She is only labelled a brat because of her age and people who hate her use it as an insult. WRONGLY.

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH

Last edited by Achilles; 10-08-2014 at 02:48 AM.
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:54 AM #27
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):

I think i need to stay away from these types of threads atm

BECAUSE CLEARLY THIS FORUM DOESN'T ALLOW ANY CONFRONTATION BETWEEN MEMBERS EVEN THOUGH SPITEFUL GROWN ADULTS ARE ALLOWED TO SLAG OFF A YOUNG GIRL'S APPEARANCE
*cough*

Last edited by Dollface; 10-08-2014 at 02:58 AM. Reason: I can't keep my trap shut
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:04 AM #28

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
I think i need to stay away from these types of threads atm

BECAUSE CLEARLY THIS FORUM DOESN'T ALLOW ANY CONFRONTATION BETWEEN MEMBERS EVEN THOUGH SPITEFUL GROWN ADULTS ARE ALLOWED TO SLAG OFF A YOUNG GIRL'S APPEARANCE
*cough*
Ashleigh is beautiful. That is why she is called ugly.

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:30 AM #29
Gold Member

Gold Member

There is a difference between bitching and being a bitch.

Helen has been a consistent black cloud over the household. Ashleigh emerged from the shadows to vocalize what viewers were already thinking about Helen and her crew.

Helen was the queen bitch of the house. A villain through and through.
Ashleigh just called it like she saw it.
Lwize is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:41 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefln View Post
Are these two even in the same league?

In real life would people even know that Ashleigh was bitching? Is she any worse than anyone else in their day to day dealings with people they don't like? From every conversation I've ever had on the subject, its fairly normal for girls to sit together in small groups and bitch about people they don't like. And anyone who claims to have never done the same is lying. Hell a vast quantity of bitching about HMs goes on here daily. How is that any better? Given some of things I've read recently online, some of her detractors have far more bite than she.

However it is not normal to act like Helen. Screaming, shouting abuse, name calling, drunken fights, getting into peoples faces...it takes a certain type of person to justify that sort of behaviour.
apart from drunken fights, EVERYTHING you have said about helen you can apply to ashleigh. last nights show was a prime example of her of her loutish behaivour. as you know she was screaming, shouting abuse, name calling, and i'm sure if helen was there, would have got right into her face. also, her swearing was delightful (not). i bet her mum and family are very proud of her effing like a trooper. pretty face, but nasty girl
booboomartin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:53 AM #31

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana

Quote:
Originally Posted by booboomartin View Post
apart from drunken fights
Key difference right there. They've all had their moments of "bitching" and "moaning" but Helen takes it to a whole other level. The reason she's been warned so many times is b/c it verges on verbal abuse to the point that she can be somewhat threatening (eg. argument with Matthew).

Last edited by MartianMark; 10-08-2014 at 03:54 AM.
MartianMark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:59 AM #32
Witch

Favourites (more):
Witch

Favourites (more):

Quote:

apart from drunken fights, EVERYTHING you have said about helen you can apply to ashleigh. last nights show was a prime example of her of her loutish behaivour. as you know she was screaming, shouting abuse, name calling, and i'm sure if helen was there, would have got right into her face. also, her swearing was delightful (not). i bet her mum and family are very proud of her effing like a trooper. pretty face, but nasty girl
I doubt her family are crying over it either. Their daughter/sister/niece/friend has stood up against a bully, has loads of fans AND a big chance of winning BB (and a hundred grand) ..so i'm betting they are pretty proud
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:23 AM #33

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren

Quote:

And therein lies the problem. Ignore the first point entirely, do best to downgrade the aggressive behaviour of one HM, upgrade the bad behaviour of the other.

How does adding comments about a HMs parents make for a point? Yes Ashleighs parents should be ashamed, she curses, like 99% of the human population.

And how does making things up, make for a point? Something didn't happen, but I'm sure it would. It didn't, so its irrelevant.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:26 AM #34
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

Being called queen bitch is a good thing imo.. gg ashleigh fans

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:26 AM #35

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigy_CraigO View Post
Ashleigh bitches alot but she never denies it, she also does it to actually vent which is quite constructive, and doesn't bang on about being 'real'. She also doesn't give the slightest if she's caught out.

Helen on the other hand, bitches constantly and doesn't seems to have any real conversations with her 'mates', denies and cries about it when she's caught out and reckons she's nothing but honest and upfront. She also does it out of spite to make herself feel better about herself IMO.
Truth here
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ashleigh, battle, bitches, helen, poll