Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 21-08-2014, 09:29 PM #26

Covert aggression.

He mouthed how he really felt about the situation.

If he was a man about it, he would have talked to Gary on his own, not in front of an audience. The pr!ck was doing it for Kudos in front of his pack. He obviosly feels threatened by a 70yr old man.

Maybe he's taking his frustration out on Gary 'cos another 70yr old had him kicked off Strictly, now we know why. He's an argumentative, self centred, rude, SOB.

Be under no illusions, that was a warning he got and a shot across his bows, Gary is partially deaf, old and a guest in this country.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 09:30 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlippingEck View Post
Was James' body language aggressive when he said that?
Was his manner aggressive when he said it?
No. and erm... no.

It was said in a conversation between himself and Audley, when they were talking about the homophobic comments made by Busey the previous evening. If you had listened to all the comments, you would have picked up on the manner to which it was expressed.
I listened to the comments fine thanks, saying you want to smash someone is aggression no matter what...
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 09:30 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
If you pretend he didn't say that he wanted to smash someone's face in it will not mean that it didn't happen.........more than once!!!!
Did he say it in an aggressive manner? NO
Was his body language aggressive?NO
Have you never in your whole life said something that you clearly didn't mean?

"I'll bloody kill you......" for example?
"I feel like im banging my head against a brick wall...."??? NO?

FlippingEck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 09:32 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
I listened to the comments fine thanks, saying you want to smash someone is aggression no matter what...
Well I am happy we agree to disagree then..
The manner in which something is said makes it aggressive. IMO.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:33 PM #30

Quote:

He's expressed himself twice in that manner and yes, secretly that's what he would have like to have done.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:34 PM #31

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Your questions been answered already!
Yes........he's come across as aggressive on several occasions already! The "smash his face in" incident was just the worst of them.

I can't wait 'til he's in a one-on-one eviction against Gary so we can send the aggressive twat home!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 09:35 PM #32

Quote:
Well I am happy we agree to disagree then..
The manner in which something is said makes it aggressive. IMO.

It's the underlying subtle nuiances that make it aggressive. James Jordan has anger issues.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:36 PM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Covert aggression.

He mouthed how he really felt about the situation.

If he was a man about it, he would have talked to Gary on his own, not in front of an audience. The pr!ck was doing it for Kudos in front of his pack. He obviosly feels threatened by a 70yr old man. He spoke to Gary about it one on one the night before... and on tonights show he spoke to Gary again, one on one about it. He wasn't looking for anything from the others. The night before it was Gary looking for the others approval at his wonderfully hysterical homophobic rant.. he didn't get it. He clearly hates James because he showed him to be exactly what he is.. sad old man

Maybe he's taking his frustration out on Gary 'cos another 70yr old had him kicked off Strictly, now we know why. He's an argumentative, self centred, rude, SOB. Which "other" 70 year old man had him kicked off strictly? Pray tell...

Be under no illusions, that was a warning he got and a shot across his bows, Gary is partially deaf, old and a guest in this country. I do apologise... I never heard big brother use the word "warning".. I may too be hard of hearing. Gary is hard of hearing. Gary is 70 years old. Gary is a guest in the country. Gary is also a guest in the big brother house. Gary also will have been made aware he is going to be living like a lab rat with 12/13 other people potentially for the next 4 weeks. Do you seriously think big brother asked Gary Busey to be on big brother because he is a fine actor, or do you think they asked him to be on BB because he's borderline nutcase? Similarly, do you think they asked James to be on because he is meek and mild and takes crap from people? EXACTLY.....
Old 21-08-2014, 09:38 PM #34

Quote:
Your questions been answered already!
Yes........he's come across as aggressive on several occasions already! The "smash his face in" incident was just the worst of them.

I can't wait 'til he's in a one-on-one eviction against Gary so we can send the aggressive twat home!

Again I have to question the need for profanity. I really fail to understand how an opinion cannot be expressed without the need for profanities...
Old 21-08-2014, 09:40 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
He's expressed himself twice in that manner and yes, secretly that's what he would have like to have done.

Not so secretly if he has expressed that opinion twice!
I make no apologies.. if someone had talked to me in the manned Busey had, I'd want to smash his face in too!!! However, I would have done exactly what James did, explain to him the error of his ways and explain how he should behave in a social experiment, and walk away. Well done Mr Jordan.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:45 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Again I have to question the need for profanity. I really fail to understand how an opinion cannot be expressed without the need for profanities...
You're on a forum full of adults. Adults swear because swearing is as valid as using any other word in the English language!
If you don't like swearing don't swear but you have no right telling others what they can or can't do!
Some of the most intelligent and influential people in modern history swear and if it's good enough for them then i'm in great company!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 09:48 PM #37

Quote:
You're on a forum full of adults. Adults swear because swearing is as valid as using any other word in the English language!
If you don't like swearing don't swear but you have no right telling others what they can or can't do!
Some of the most intelligent and influential people in modern history swear and if it's good enough for them then i'm in great company!
I actually beg to differ. There was at least one person on here earlier on that was aged 14. Clearly children use this forum too, and I don't agree that using profanity is as valid as using any other word in the English language. Personally I believe the use of profanity is a cop out because the user cannot think of an intelligent way to express ones feelings. However, that is merely MY opinion.
Old 22-08-2014, 12:59 AM #38

Quote:
You're joking right?

James was NOT offensive or aggressive whilst talking to Busey. He remained calm and was very kind. Afterwards in the kitchen, he said to Audley that yesterday he wanted to "smash his face in" and he was laughing and joking with audley. It was clearly a joke comment.. just like Buseys homophobic "joke" last night... just like Buseys joke about him knowing David's limitations... Busey is a rude obnoxious bilious cretin. He needs to leave. He's annoying everyone
Totally disagree with you and I very much understand what Josy was saying. Whilst having a laugh with Audley and David, James mentioned what he would like to do to Gary and quickly (embarressingly) laughed it off when he realised the cameras were observing him. James is the kind of person who likes to hold court. Remember, many a true word is often said in jest. James proved himself to be a plonker and I personally hope he will be one of first three to be kicked out of the house. Arrogance and a patronising attitude spring to mind.
muchadoaboutnothing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 01:49 AM #39
User banned

User banned

james is a vile aggressive nasty attention seeking hypocrite. he tried to make gary look bad, but it backfired and exposed himself as the talentess desperado he truly is
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aggressive, james