Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2014, 07:14 AM #11
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Meh

Gary was probably lying but was trying to show compassion towards those who liked Stephanie. On the other hand although Edele was cringy it was only "liar liar pants on fire" that was said which is hardly criminal.

Bit of a non-event.
..yeah exactly this and always the voice of reason Jords....so she said ..liar, liar pants on fire...and she said it under her breath and she said it about a favourite not about James or Dee or someone who might be less favourite..oh dear WHAT HAS SHE DONE....seriously it seems like nothing to me ..I like Gary, I like Edele, I like Gary more than Edele but this wouldn't change my opinion of her at all or doesn't seem to show any 'true colours' at all...sometimes she can make snide remarks, oh dear...seriously I don't see anything to see here...she's human....she knows that gary and Steph never connected and probably assumed he was being false and commented on it but she said it under her breath and not to him because didn't think it was appropriate to initiate a potential confrontation and she isn't the confrontational type either.....and about anyone else it would have been less significant but it was Gary.....as much as I love him, hosemates can and do have opinions about him and his actions/words without it being their 'true colours' exposed or being thought of as 'nasty' in some way...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
colours, edele, lynch, showed, true