Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 07-09-2014, 04:58 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoo View Post
I feel quite ashamed to be British if Gary thinks they are a representation of the British public, they are all behaving quite badly with the exception of Audley.
I'd be more ashamed for Gary if he takes a few idiots on a reality television show as representative of a whole country.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:01 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT30 View Post
As I said a bully appreciating another bully. You entered the thread and was rude and insulting to someone that is a fan of someone you don't like. After being rude to scripted chapter and verse your reasons to admire GB, to prove your point. Congratulations , you have demonstrated the ability to make a point after being rude. Can you see the similarity to GB? I can. And that's when people stop listening

" You entered the thread" and who are you ? Judge and jury?

You were talking sh!te and not only that you were bending the truth to suit your own agenda. Now you are throwing the victim card up saying that you are being bullied when in reality you are being picked up on your tainted version of events that have taken place in the house.

I asked a relevant question in relation to what I deemed to be the drivel you were spouting. You now seem mortally offended that someone has brought you to task on your comments.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:02 PM #53

Stop getting personal with other members in here
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:04 PM #54

Thankyou Josy.

Give her a weeks ban !!!
Old 07-09-2014, 05:04 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
There's only one person throwing the victim card around, do you have a mirror to hand, look no further.

As for your comments re: OAP's home, that reveals a lot about your outlook on the older generation and you as a person in general.

He has said on numerous occasions that he isn't a victim and would never be allowed himself to be, he's got on with it and if you can't take the mountain to Muhammed ..... he's found a way to flourish without his fellow housemates, to hell with 'em he must have thought.

I think most viewers would like to think what happens in the house is or would be a reflection in wider society outside and most are appalled at the way the vast majority of the wannabees have treated Mr Busey. You just DON'T treat a guest in your country and one of 3 score years plus 10 the way they have done.

Jordan ( Bully Elliot) was down right hostile towards him and that set the tone for the rest. The sniggering and back biting began. For a 36 year old man to have to be hauled into the diary room and to be told , in front of the nation that his behavior was reprehensible and that it had to stop and you have temerity to come on here and claim for some reason that it was Mr Busey that was being awkward and lost the support of his fellow housemates, get real.

With regards to the Ubiquitous support Mr Busey has garnered it here's it's there it's every blooming where. You just cannot stop it popping up all over the place.

One Gary Busey, there's only one Gary Busey
No facts in your statement, just insults and assumptions. It's a game show, it's a choice, no one is all right and no one is all wrong. My opinion is mine and yours is yours. By insulting people you try and place yourself on a pedestal. The show is a mish mash of old and new, clever and not so clever. Gary is a contestant like the others and some people see one thing and others see other things. My preference is for James, and I am entitled to it.
NT30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:09 PM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
I could not quite work this out ...stephanie leaves...james says I hear cheers
....gary says I hear boos

they disagree and gary adds....they were boos my hearing is good

james wanted to hear positive for someone he liked..........gary suggested he mean't more but I never heard it said

Mark L
There were cheers and boos for Stephanie, Gary heard the boos and said it. It was mass sound so he would have heard it ok.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:10 PM #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
I'd be more ashamed for Gary if he takes a few idiots on a reality television show as representative of a whole country.
I doubt very much that he would do that tbh as he tends to put positive where negative is in play.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:14 PM #58

Quote:
" You entered the thread" and who are you ? Judge and jury?

You were talking sh!te and not only that you were bending the truth to suit your own agenda. Now you are throwing the victim card up saying that you are being bullied when in reality you are being picked up on your tainted version of events that have taken place in the house.

I asked a relevant question in relation to what I deemed to be the drivel you were spouting. You now seem mortally offended that someone has brought you to task on your comments.
I bow to you nasty nasty comments. You win I bet you win all debates
Old 07-09-2014, 05:20 PM #59

Quote:
It's relevant because he is a player and an actor that is hiding behind the pretence of spirituality and a self righteous belief that he is somehow a better person then anyone around him. It is a game, a game of votes and he is faking his contempt for others and inability to accept them as equals to sound the tolerance horn! As with James he has been entertaining and after all they were all employed to offer just that ! However, giving him kudos for being misunderstood is just silly
I think we should just say that both Gary and James are being themselves. Gary doesnt think he is any better than anyone else otherwise he wouldnt belittle himself so much by saying sorry. James is himself, obnoxious and egoistic.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:20 PM #60

Quote:
No facts in your statement, just insults and assumptions. It's a game show, it's a choice, no one is all right and no one is all wrong. My opinion is mine and yours is yours. By insulting people you try and place yourself on a pedestal. The show is a mish mash of old and new, clever and not so clever. Gary is a contestant like the others and some people see one thing and others see other things. My preference is for James, and I am entitled to it.
No facts in my post?

So you are now stating James Jordan wasn't hauled in and embarrassed in front of the British public?

This is a game, it's a game of life. You cannot fake it for more than a couple of days in there. For you to think it's a game as if it were 'It's a knock out' demonstrates how you misunderstand what the program is all about.

The only real game player is BB the others can try and do the odd thing to try and influence an outcome,but like I have said before you are dealing with pure randomness. Quantum Maths, you just cannot play any kind of a game in there, it's impossible. Even when you do for a while, BB shows a video of you back stabbing another house mate.

What you get is a picture of how these people operate in the outside world but in a confined space, where they don't have the option to walk away. They have to face their problems head on. What you are seeing from Bully Elliot is just that a Bully, one who revels in bringing down others, belittling them as I have posted elsewhere a relational bully!

I don't have a problem with anyone supporting him, hard to understand. What I do have a problem with is people bending the truth or just purely repeating events that didn't happen or putting their own twist on them to suit their own agenda.

I haven't been rude to you and you are clearly used to getting your own way and not being questioned or used to having a debate with someone that can debate. I notice you were dominating the thread in perhaps they way you think I am dominating the thread now. To get my point across. In short you have met your match and you clearly don't like it.

I take great offence to being called a bully when in reality I am reacting to ( imho) the nonsense you have written. So on that part it's you are doing the name calling and from where I was stood it was you were doing the bullying and dominating on the latter part of this thread.

I have posted several long replies and articulate,accurate and to the point only to have you retort with " Oh dear, I am victim" line.

As for the format, it doesn't matter it reverts to one of - real life- encapsulated inside 4 walls with nowhere to escape to. The contestants are like peeled onions, slowly but surely they all reveal their true selves.

Last edited by delta; 07-09-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:22 PM #61

Quote:
No facts in my post?

So you are now stating James Jordan wasn't hauled in and embarrassed in front of the British public?

This is a game, it's a game of life. You cannot fake it for more than a couple of days in there. For you to think it's a game as if it were 'It's a knock out' demonstrates how you misunderstand what the program is all about.

The only real game player is BB the others can try and do the odd thing to try and influence an outcome,but like I have said before you are dealing with pure randomness. Quantum Maths, you just cannot play any kind of a game in there, it's impossible. Even when you do for a while, BB shows a video of you back stabbing another house mate.

What you get is a picture of how these people operate in the outside world but in a confined space, where they don't have the option to walk away. They have to face their problems head on. What you are seeing from Bully Elliot is just that a Bully, one who revels in bringing down others, belittling them as I have posted elsewhere a relational bully!

I don't have a problem with anyone supporting him, hard to understand. What I do have a problem with is people bending the truth or just purely repeating events that didn't happen or putting their own twist on them to suit their own agenda.

I haven't been rude to you and you are clearly used to getting your own way and not being questioned or used to having a debate with someone that can debate. I notice you were dominating the thread in perhaps they way you think I am dominating the thread now. To get my point across. In short you have met your match and you clearly don't like it.

I take great offence to being called a bully when in reality I am reacting to ( imho) the nonsense you have written. So on that part it's you are doing the name calling and from where I was stood it was you were doing the bullying and dominating on the latter part of this thread.

I have posted several long replies and articulate,accurate and to the point only to have you retort with " Oh dear, I am victim" line.

As for the format, it doesn't matter it reverts to one of - real life- encapsulated inside 4 walls with nowhere to escape to. The contestants are like peeled onions, surely but surely they all reveal their true selves.
Shhhhh..... You have made your point you won
Old 07-09-2014, 05:24 PM #62

Quote:
I bow to you nasty nasty comments. You win I bet you win all debates

Oh please, spare us.

It sounds like you are so used to getting your own way,

As posted above, I have put enough content and thought into my posts.

You were dominating the thread batting all comers away with what you thought were smart,controlled replies. Even though they were inaccurate.
I agree people see things differently, but there is only one truth and one happening.

I don't have a problem with you supporting Mr Jordan, I wonder why or how you could, there again even Hitler had a mistress a dog and loved children, so there is no accounting for taste.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:27 PM #63

Quote:
Oh please, spare us.

It sounds like you are so used to getting your own way,

As posted above, I have put enough content and thought into my posts.

You were dominating the thread batting all comers away with what you thought were smart,controlled replies. Even though they were inaccurate.
I agree people see things differently, but there is only one truth and one happening.

I don't have a problem with you supporting Mr Jordan, I wonder why or how you could, there again even Hitler had a mistress a dog and loved children, so there is no accounting for taste.
Haha if in doubt mention hitler??? Now there is someone that wins all arguments by bullying an opinion
Old 07-09-2014, 05:29 PM #64

Quote:
Shhhhh..... You have made your point you won

Nothing to do with winning or losing.

As Mr Busey stated there is no winners in an argument and I agree. If the vast majority of people thought the way Mr Jordan had depicted himself in the house was okay then that would be the norm. As it happens they don't and that is the only thing that separates what we may deem right or wrong. I think you will find it's called morals.

But if you take the debate to it's ultimate cocnlusion do any of us really exist, are we just a video game that some great maker is orchestrating from way beyond the heavens? I don't know.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:30 PM #65

Quote:
Haha if in doubt mention hitler??? Now there is someone that wins all arguments by bullying an opinion

Why have you got this complex? I have offered up more than a reasonable debate on the merits of Mr Jordan or the lack of them against the treatment and merits of Mr Busey.

You aren't being bullied.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:32 PM #66

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Nah, you are born and then you are dead, gone finished. It is what you do in between that you may be remembered for.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:37 PM #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
Nah, you are born and then you are dead, gone finished. It is what you do in between that you may be remembered for.

Yeah, that's my take on things.

And it's strange how quickly you are forgotten these days.

Take Rik Mayal for instance, there was a huge out pouring of surprise and emotion when he passed away and who casts a memory back to him and that was only a few months ago.

Go back a couple of years and they are completely forgotten. Youtube does help, but unless you were mega famous ala Elvis then you are just a smudge in the margin of time.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:37 PM #68

Comparing James to hitler is beyond anything worth discussing. You have argued with yourself enough. Hope for your sake Gary wins, god help us all if he doesn't
Old 07-09-2014, 05:42 PM #69

Quote:
Comparing James to hitler is beyond anything worth discussing. You have argued with yourself enough. Hope for your sake Gary wins, god help us all if he doesn't

See there you go again.

I was saying that even the worst people in life had what you might call admirable qualities. It still doesn't make them a good role model to the rest of us. There are certain attributes ( for want of a better word ) that we as a civlised nation cannot and should not look beyond and until Mr Bully Elliot faces up his failings then in no way should he be the winner of Big Brother.

I will take take Audley as a winner, probably the only person that has show any remote kind of human qualities we would like to see in a fellow human being and for that matter Edele.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:47 PM #70

Quote:
See there you go again.

I was saying that even the worst people in life had what you might call admirable qualities. It still doesn't make them a good role model to the rest of us. There are certain attributes ( for want of a better word ) that we as a civlised nation cannot and should not look beyond and until Mr Bully Elliot faces up his failings then in no way should he be the winner of Big Brother.

I will take take Audley as a winner, probably the only person that has show any remote kind of human qualities we would like to see in a fellow human being and for that matter Edele.
Look at the picture you have posted and comments you have made about a man a human being, you exude hatred .... Clearly your choice but an extremely ugly trait. Hope Gary wins for you.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:42 PM #71

Quote:
Look at the picture you have posted and comments you have made about a man a human being, you exude hatred .... Clearly your choice but an extremely ugly trait. Hope Gary wins for you.
Aw Gary must win for himself not us, if he does he does but if he doesnt then he will still be remembered as a great HM. If he goes on Wednesday then he will have a better interview and we will see him on BOTS now that will be interesting. He will still get his money and he will have great upliftment knowing that he had such great support.

It is a game and we get so attached to our own choices but we have to be logical and realise that nothing is certain until that very last moment. I would think that Gary has been very secure in his popularity but for me he has the need to put forward love and understanding. Nothing righteous, just life because that is what we are living, life. For some reason he had 21 in his mind because he said something about going on Tuesday.

He is also trying to say that this isnt just the end, there is far more. Death just means change, change from one circumstance to another, one dimension to another. I personally would love to sit and chat to him...the show is always very materialistic and it just gets worse.......
Old 07-09-2014, 06:56 PM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah, that's my take on things.

And it's strange how quickly you are forgotten these days.

Take Rik Mayal for instance, there was a huge out pouring of surprise and emotion when he passed away and who casts a memory back to him and that was only a few months ago.

Go back a couple of years and they are completely forgotten. Youtube does help, but unless you were mega famous ala Elvis then you are just a smudge in the margin of time.

Aye. This family tree programme on the beeb. Most of the celebs know nothing of their families history past eighty years. The same with everyday folks.

Youu normally need to be an Egyptian Pharoah, Roman, Spartacus, Royal, politican,famous artist, playright, actor, scientist, serial killer, inventor, good samaritan or an evil dictator dictator etc etc to go down in history.

Rik Mayal though will be captured on whichever format for ever now though. Sadly missed.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:18 PM #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videostar View Post
To be moaning about a task is totally sad.

And to mention that he's a good person because he's done charity is just pathetic....anyone who tells people that they have done given their time and money to charity is clearly an A-hole.

And to top it off he makes up things Gary was meant to have said about Stephanie's eviction.
Poor soul having to blow his own trumpet about what he's done. It's one thing if someone asks but sadly he drags his trumpet out when he feels cornered in an argument. It's inappropriate and very bad form to mention what you do for charity in an attempt to garner self esteem or for point scoring. Very bad form indeed
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:23 PM #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Gary loves the British public, he's already said so. I doubt very much that he thinks we are all like the bunch in the house.
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:37 PM #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
Gary loves the British public, he's already said so. I doubt very much that he thinks we are all like the bunch in the house.
I never said he did generalise based on his housemates.

However, Gary: "English people are very sensitive, anything you do around them they feel like they are being abused."

Last edited by Marsh.; 07-09-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
james, shocker, tonight