Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 23-01-2015, 05:46 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
she should have stayed in the field and moo'd more tbh.. world would be a much nicer place
We could say that about more than one tbh but it is nice to know and understand others outside of our own domain. The show has given us the opportunity to understand what so called celebs are about.

Sadly over time I now dislike many whom I loved before, their behaviour has been very inappropriate. With Katie she is what she is and the insight we have obtained makes me admire her honesty. Had she "cried" at anothers comments to her it would be different but she doesnt.

Now the likes of Nadia on the other hand, well that is a different matter I now dislike her and yet I liked her at the beginning, I thought she was great. She is one who gives but cannot take, she has been a "bully" in her own way and far to nosey. Nadia has made matters far worse than they need to have been, she constantly prodded Ken ....... BB should have let her go when she threatened to walk and taken Prez with her.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 05:54 PM #27
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

No, she's gaining loads of popularity from the show so far

She's in the top 2/3 or sometimes #1 of some popularity polls
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 05:59 PM #28
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOne View Post
Let's face it, she's acting the monster we all know she is on CBB. She'll go out, write some hate filled columns about the HM's and then resume her role as the woman everyone loves to hate. Also this time more because we've seen it in live action. Anyone who didn't watch BB will still hate her anyway because it's one of those 'look how low she's had to stoop for attention' type scenarios. The best result we can hope for is her career is ended but realistically at least we can expect she'll be strongly disliked.

I'm sensing though she's gonna really flip soon and say something VERY stupid. Watch this space
This makes me very happy. She's nothing but a vile bully.
Old 23-01-2015, 05:59 PM #29

Quote:
Let's face it, she's acting the monster we all know she is on CBB. She'll go out, write some hate filled columns about the HM's and then resume her role as the woman everyone loves to hate. Also this time more because we've seen it in live action. Anyone who didn't watch BB will still hate her anyway because it's one of those 'look how low she's had to stoop for attention' type scenarios. The best result we can hope for is her career is ended but realistically at least we can expect she'll be strongly disliked.

I'm sensing though she's gonna really flip soon and say something VERY stupid. Watch this space
Nope people are too convinced that underneath it all shes "too nice" so she will be excused for saying vile things. bb has helped her in having her cake and eating it!
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 06:00 PM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
We could say that about more than one tbh but it is nice to know and understand others outside of our own domain. The show has given us the opportunity to understand what so called celebs are about.

Sadly over time I now dislike many whom I loved before, their behaviour has been very inappropriate. With Katie she is what she is and the insight we have obtained makes me admire her honesty. Had she "cried" at anothers comments to her it would be different but she doesnt.

Now the likes of Nadia on the other hand, well that is a different matter I now dislike her and yet I liked her at the beginning, I thought she was great. She is one who gives but cannot take, she has been a "bully" in her own way and far to nosey. Nadia has made matters far worse than they need to have been, she constantly prodded Ken ....... BB should have let her go when she threatened to walk and taken Prez with her.
Its all good we all see the show and have our faves thats the great part

The Ken thing - I remember Nadia going ino garden to continue discussion with Ken (after a few incidents) Nadia imo was protecting/trying to clear air as other HMs had issues with Ken - Ken was due to pedal (cycle task) and she got slated for harrasment bullying allsorts.. but when Katie Hopkins followed Perez for days on end harrassing teasing whatever word people may want to use.. there was no uproar apart from the odd bully comment.. I don't get it Nadia follows Ken once .. Katie H follows Perez for days...*sigh*

I don't see her as a bully im afraid I see her as a level headed nice lady whom is the shoulder to lean on for many in the house. she may not fit the usual HM people like as she is a peacemaker instead of a fighter (but will fight if pushed too far (debate task)

Last edited by -Sue-; 23-01-2015 at 06:01 PM.
-Sue- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 06:31 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
Its all good we all see the show and have our faves thats the great part

The Ken thing - I remember Nadia going ino garden to continue discussion with Ken (after a few incidents) Nadia imo was protecting/trying to clear air as other HMs had issues with Ken - Ken was due to pedal (cycle task) and she got slated for harrasment bullying allsorts.. but when Katie Hopkins followed Perez for days on end harrassing teasing whatever word people may want to use.. there was no uproar apart from the odd bully comment.. I don't get it Nadia follows Ken once .. Katie H follows Perez for days...*sigh*

I don't see her as a bully im afraid I see her as a level headed nice lady whom is the shoulder to lean on for many in the house. she may not fit the usual HM people like as she is a peacemaker instead of a fighter (but will fight if pushed too far (debate task)
I agree I think Nadia tries very hard to keep decorum in the house and split up fights but many people see that as her wanting to be center of attention or somthing.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 06:39 PM #32

BB has only confirmed my own already formed opinions of ms hopkins I'm afraid. Nothing she has said or done has altered that perception at all. I don't think she is a nice person, I think she is media savvy and has made her name as what she is. Fair play to her I suppose but I can't respect or admire her for the qualities she possesses

Last edited by AnnieK; 23-01-2015 at 06:40 PM.
AnnieK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 06:42 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
I agree I think Nadia tries very hard to keep decorum in the house and split up fights but many people see that as her wanting to be center of attention or somthing.
yep I don't get that at all (many people see that as her wanting to be center of attention or somthing) why anyone would think that is beyond me...

I like Nadia she reminds me of myself
Old 23-01-2015, 06:44 PM #34
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Cat View Post
Wow, do you get paid well for that, what is the pension plan like. Is it more a "Metatron" style or more like "Mouth of Sauron".

Do you have to get elected or is it more by divine right and does it come with good health insurance.
Less of the sarcasm Cat You know I'm right so now you're deflecting.
Old 23-01-2015, 06:48 PM #35
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

And what a lot of people missed is I'm talking about what gonna happen to her when she leaves. All this popular on BB stuff is very very fickle. 10 mins of an episode could completely change everyone's view. Which hopefully happens when she snaps and we see what's really lurking under there.
Old 23-01-2015, 06:51 PM #36

Quote:
Less of the sarcasm Cat You know I'm right so now you're deflecting.
My apologies oh Voice Of The People. Please don't stone me on this occasion, I will never talk back again.

Salman Rushdie
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 06:55 PM #37
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Cat View Post
My apologies oh Voice Of The People. Please don't stone me on this occasion, I will never talk back again.
That's what he said.
Old 23-01-2015, 07:32 PM #38

disagree - this will make her look how pathetic she is.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, hated, hopkins, make, public