Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 25-01-2015, 09:32 PM #1

Default Perez the monster

I for one am not a supporter of Katie H (I dislike her immensely) but perez is a far worse human being. Everything he says is a lie, just like will.i.am hitting him which was false. He made his career out of hurting others to get his name mentioned and most posts of his are lies. He stalks celebrities and ran numerous scams. He looks to "out" closeted celebs as his life goal which is a very private ordeal and should remain so.

He is looking for ways to get housemates kicked out or to leave, he took offence tonight of Katie H's comment on children yet he said something far worse and tried to make what she said a big deal. Just like when he played the homophobic card on her which was also false. He is a lie, in the old saying: can you really trust someone that uses a fake name? After all he is Mario, not perez.

I can't fathom why people actually support this cretinous vile human being. Anyone with half a brain cell can come to the obvious conclusion of this. He should have been warned and kicked out a long time ago, he should be warned now for tampering with the cameras. Not given his own task which is clearly the producers way of getting more out of him to outrage the public. He is a professional liar and it has worked for him, with his domain valued at a million dollars.

Apologies if my writing is a bit off, typing on my phone sucks!

Last edited by Josy; 25-01-2015 at 09:33 PM. Reason: removing comment about fans
stockaaron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 09:36 PM #2

Welcome to the forum.

I dislike both Perez and Katie H and in my opinion they are essentially the same person, I also think when it comes down to it it's not who out of them is nasty as they are both awful but who was nastier during each incident that involves them in the house.

That's my personal opinion on them.

I removed the last part of your post btw, we don't discuss fans on here.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 09:41 PM #3
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockaaron View Post
I for one am not a supporter of Katie H (I dislike her immensely) but perez is a far worse human being. Everything he says is a lie, just like will.i.am hitting him which was false. He made his career out of hurting others to get his name mentioned and most posts of his are lies. He stalks celebrities and ran numerous scams. He looks to "out" closeted celebs as his life goal which is a very private ordeal and should remain so.

He is looking for ways to get housemates kicked out or to leave, he took offence tonight of Katie H's comment on children yet he said something far worse and tried to make what she said a big deal. Just like when he played the homophobic card on her which was also false. He is a lie, in the old saying: can you really trust someone that uses a fake name? After all he is Mario, not perez.

I can't fathom why people actually support this cretinous vile human being. Anyone with half a brain cell can come to the obvious conclusion of this. He should have been warned and kicked out a long time ago, he should be warned now for tampering with the cameras. Not given his own task which is clearly the producers way of getting more out of him to outrage the public. He is a professional liar and it has worked for him, with his domain valued at a million dollars.

Complete and utter nonsense. hes done nothing to anyone. you need to totally rethink all of this. Hopkins is evil, she makes a living out of deliberately hurting and mocking and sneering at vulnerable often weak people and frankly ruining their lives.
perez is a Hollywood gossip like joan rivers. whole different ball game
in the house Hopkins begins EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT. she starts every session fo verbal abuse. she has said 101 more hurtful things in there than perez and everyone else put together. shes threatened him umpteen times, abused him , mocked his body his weight his fat his cock, his relationship with his child etc etc it goes on and on. even when hes not in the room shes running him down to the ground.

shes threatened to poison his drinks to smash stuff over his head.....shes verbally taunted and insulted him and Alicia and nadia even when they were sleeping.....shes even smashed up property. if she said these things about your ginger child or overweight mother or your role as a parent I wonder if youd feel the same way? she mocked Alicia from day one claling her stupid and dumb/...and mocked her mothering skills. yet alica won every argument as she knew far more on her topics.....Hopkins has though bottled it with cami and michelle and never told them straight. shes a hideous person who doesn't tell the truth. she just looks for attention by being abusive which earns her a pay cheque.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 09:59 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockaaron View Post

Welcome to the forum. For someone who dislikes him, you seem very knowledgeable concerning Perez.
johne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 10:02 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Welcome to the forum.

I dislike both Perez and Katie H and in my opinion they are essentially the same person, I also think when it comes down to it it's not who out of them is nasty as they are both awful but who was nastier during each incident that involves them in the house.

That's my personal opinion on them.

I removed the last part of your post btw, we don't discuss fans on here.
Kinda thought i was alone with that opinion, glad to see i am not
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 10:53 PM #6

Favourites:
CBB15: Calum Best

Favourites:
CBB15: Calum Best
Thumbs down

I think PEREZ should go as he is very annoying and everyone would feel Better and Calmer.
dragon1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 10:54 PM #7

thank god or perez, if not we'd be forced to endure more of cami/callum bore-mance, or kav doing....what ever he does

Last edited by wendywillow; 25-01-2015 at 10:55 PM.
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 11:21 PM #8
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Perez only has fans because Katie is there, Katie only has fans because Perez is there. I'm not sure if they've worked this out and used it to their advantage though.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:58 PM #9

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
Complete and utter nonsense. hes done nothing to anyone. you need to totally rethink all of this. Hopkins is evil, she makes a living out of deliberately hurting and mocking and sneering at vulnerable often weak people and frankly ruining their lives.
perez is a Hollywood gossip like joan rivers. whole different ball game
in the house Hopkins begins EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT. she starts every session fo verbal abuse. she has said 101 more hurtful things in there than perez and everyone else put together. shes threatened him umpteen times, abused him , mocked his body his weight his fat his cock, his relationship with his child etc etc it goes on and on. even when hes not in the room shes running him down to the ground.

shes threatened to poison his drinks to smash stuff over his head.....shes verbally taunted and insulted him and Alicia and nadia even when they were sleeping.....shes even smashed up property. if she said these things about your ginger child or overweight mother or your role as a parent I wonder if youd feel the same way? she mocked Alicia from day one claling her stupid and dumb/...and mocked her mothering skills. yet alica won every argument as she knew far more on her topics.....Hopkins has though bottled it with cami and michelle and never told them straight. shes a hideous person who doesn't tell the truth. she just looks for attention by being abusive which earns her a pay cheque.
NOPE
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 02:57 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
perez is a Hollywood gossip like joan rivers.
Perhaps you should read up on Joan Rivers.
The woman had a 50 year-long career in show business.
She was extremely talented and beloved by millions.

Please do not soil her name by putting her in the same category
as someone who made his living by outing gay celebrities.
Mick McMick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
monster, perez