Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 27-01-2015, 06:56 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I dont see him as the underdog as it seems clear he brought this on himself by being an utter tit (like seriously..what was the humping windows thing about ) and I dont think anyones really..picking on him. However if you go on this show and are hated to begin with, theres nowhere to go but up really. Alex Reid...is the main one that comes to mind, I knew he would win from the second he was announced as going in.

I dont understand how people see him as the underdog..I like him purely as I find him really interesting
I visit quite a few sites and I've noticed that some, who didn't like him at the start, are now backing him, because of the 'bullying' from Katy H.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 07:04 PM #27

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
If its true as he says he's been promised in its contract ,a certain place in the final these twists have had to happen to save the producers arse ,maybe they will learn from it,and next series start off in a decent honest way
It would be illegal. People pay to vote, and Alicia left, and so people paid for a gamble that wasn't fair. That's illegal. BB would know it is illegal, and would not show their crime in the highlights. So you would not see the clips where Michelle says "It is in his contract to be in the final." They would not show that clip.

You can't run an unfair paid for TV challenge run by yourselves.

You can run an unfair gamble run by a third party like Ladbrokes so long as you do not enter a bet, or anyone you know enters a bet for you.

Last edited by Pincho Paxton; 27-01-2015 at 07:06 PM.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 07:07 PM #28
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Its not working at all, he got maybe 100 more votes than Alicia who was practically unknown before the show started. Its not his gameplan that is working, its the producers.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:14 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
Perez arrived in Britain with a bad rep and no real fan base, so it's my belief that he didn't just study the housemates (He has admitted this) but that he studied the British people and realised that the British are suckers for the underdog.
Please show me information that would of led Parez to believe British people are suckers for the underdog.

He also realised that Katy H is largely unpopular and so targeted her to 'pick on him'. He first tried to drum up support against her from the other housemates. But apart from Nadia (he struck gold there) the others didn't want to know. Earlier on he also tried to bad mouth Keith, until Nadia told him that Keith was well liked by the public. Since then, he has left Keith alone.

If he had studied all the house mates before entering the house, why didn't he know about Keith being popular amongst the viewers?

He freely admits he goads Katy H, but his intention I am sure, isn't just to annoy her, it's to fulfil her role as his tormentor and present himself to the great British public as a fully paid up underdog.
Why else, early on, when he had the chance to nominate Katy H and Nadia was panting in expectation that he would, did he choose to nominate Alexander instead?
Many people have begun to support Perez, not because they like him, but because they dislike Katy H and her so called bullying of him, perhaps not even realising that they have been played like a stradivarus.

I believe Parez has got a game plan...good for him. Katie Hopkins game plan is as apparent as lipstick on a wineglass. I don't really care about that either. Michelle is desperate to win this and so is Calum and Cami Li, who would tear her thong off if only it would ensure more votes. Sometimes game plans work and sometimes they don't but I really didn't expect all those contestants to go in without one and I'm certainly not going to judge them for having enough jugeote to educate themselves before going in their.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:06 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Couldn't have put it better myself, oh wait a minute, I already have, but that's ok, the more the merrier. The problem he has is that when he gets out, he will be ripped apart because we don't like trolls this side of the pond and he has played out his welcome, big time.

It would also appear that his ploy to start the rumour that his site was being looked at for 20 million has back fired and the so called buyers have disowned him. Poor pathetic numpty. But you never know, maybe the Star are looking for a columnist, lol.
Hi sampvt, sorry I didn't realise you had already said much the same thing. Still as you say, the more the merrier.
As for the Star, well if they have Helen Wood working as a columnist, I suppose they'll take anything, including Perez.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:09 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I dont see him as the underdog as it seems clear he brought this on himself by being an utter tit (like seriously..what was the humping windows thing about ) and I dont think anyones really..picking on him. However if you go on this show and are hated to begin with, theres nowhere to go but up really. Alex Reid...is the main one that comes to mind, I knew he would win from the second he was announced as going in.

I dont understand how people see him as the underdog..I like him purely as I find him really interesting
I'm mainly going by the other sites I have been on, where many seem to feel that Katy H is bullying him unmercifully. Mind you these same posters hate Katy H no matter what, so in a way they are doing what Nadia is doing, siding with Perez because they are blinded by their dislike of Katy H.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:40 PM #32

this thread is insane, if perez really wanted to win and make a name in the uk he would've gone the obvious route: be a wallflower and wait till midway through to start being noticed. not go out gangbusters from day one and create havoc (99 percent of he hm's who do that get out the first vote) - revisionist history -
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 01:40 PM #33
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywillow View Post
this thread is insane, if perez really wanted to win and make a name in the uk he would've gone the obvious route: be a wallflower and wait till midway through to start being noticed. not go out gangbusters from day one and create havoc (99 percent of he hm's who do that get out the first vote) - revisionist history -
Old 28-01-2015, 02:27 PM #34
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywillow View Post
great post hes the ONLY one being himself and truly not giving a ****...hes even told big brother and US at one stage to go fck ourselves....hes amazing value brilliant entertainment....hes playing up to the cameras and haming up the narcissistic perez which entertains us and drives the vile jealous bullies insane.........hes hurt no one, hes abused no one, hes bullied no one...the perez hate is a total myth...the Hopkins hate is real...the ONLY reason they cheer is because she was seen as the one who would abuse the American as the british are strangely anti American....hes a disgusting revolting sub human discriminatory bully
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 08:49 PM #35

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

I loathed Perez when CBB started. I still find him a loathsome creature now. But he is GREAT entertainment and I hope he goes far.

Michelle ftw btw

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gameplan, perez, working