Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 03-06-2007, 10:40 AM #1

Default Emily\'s rocker: We duet for 48 hours

Quote:
Emily's rocker: We duet for 48 hours

BB'S EAGER Emily Parr loves two-day sex marathons with her drummer boyfriend Alex Neal.

And he admits he's a bit Parr-tial to them too.

Alex, 19, wrote on Emily's MySpace page: "One of my favourite things to do in the world is to stay in bed with u for 2 days straight, completely naked, and have loads of sex. It's amazing. I love you."

And the sex-mad couple can't keep their hands off each other in public.

One friend said: "They're always kissing and groping. I've heard their sex life is out of this world."

Emily wrote on her website: "Me and Alex almost got thrown outta the club for Public Display of Affection—har har."

Snogging

The blonde beauty, 19, has promised Alex she won't have sex on Big Brother—even though she admits snogging other boys in front of him.

Her close friend, Robbie Maggs, 18, said: "We were at a club and Emily randomly started kissing me! We were both really drunk and bored. I was pleased—she's beautiful."

But she wrote on her MySpace blog: "Note to self: don't kiss boys that aren't ur boyfriend when ur boyfriend is standing behind you.

"This will avoid wasting precious dancing time as you run around the club avoiding his angry friends. I love Alex."

Pals say Alex is unhappy that Emily is on Big Brother.

The indie rocker, from Chepstow, Gloucs, who drums with a band called The Fuselage and works as a TGIFridays waiter, told one of them : "It's so upsetting. I want to have her back." Robbie, who studied drama at Filton College, Bristol, with Emily last year, said: "Some people will like Emily, some will hate her.

"She'll have to tone down her opinions to do well in Big Brother.

"She's a good girl, but she has a mean streak and some people don't like her for that" —people such as Tony Brown, who knows her well, and said: "I can't stand Emily. I knew I wouldn't as soon as I saw her. She's an arrogant snob."

But Emily, from Downend, Bristol, rates herself 10/10 for intelligence and writes on her MySpace profile: "I'm a pretty ravin' girl and if I'm in your life be grateful."
Source: News of the World
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
48, duet, emily's, hours, rocker