Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:15 PM #1

Default Finale feeback .(from someone who attended the finale)

Haven't posted here for a veryyyyy long time, used to post up about my Eviction night experiences back in the 'Davina days'. Still read this beloved forum regularly during BB and wanted to feedback some of tonight whilst still fresh in my head - cos it was carnage with those HM's

Will try to keep it unbiased - didn't have a particular favourite this year and didn't care who won in the end. Had guest list tickets and got a fantastic spot tonight, at the bottom of the stairs (could touch the stage) Would post a pic I sneakily took but not sure how too!!

Anyway .............. feedback ..................

The show was very much 'live'. The HM's didn't take their places outside until about 10 mins before going on air. No idea what went on in the Green Room before they came out, but their faces were a picture and there was lots of bickering about who would sit where. Production wanted them to sit in order of eviction, but Kav refused to go anywhere near Perez. He looked irate and rattled, gesturing and mouthing to the crowd what he thought of Perez and it got pretty heated between them. I honestly felt like I was witnessing what went on inside the house and couldn't believe it had spilled outside the house. Nadia and Perez sat together, as I remember it - Alex was at the other end, then Kav, Chloe, Patsy, Cami and Alicia?? Kav, Chloe and Cami were mouthing off to Perez (obvs couldn't hear what was being said) and Perez was getting very upset. Minutes before we went on air, he was asking Production crew (who, along with security were surrounding the HM's) to leave. Nadia was really angry at this point too. Production (or whoever it was) had words with Kav and Perez, managed to talk everyone into sitting down and calm down (temporarily!) to go live.

I have no idea what Patsy was on tonight, but she looked wasted. She kept slumping down in her seat (didn't realise she was still there at one point) and disappeared for a few breaks as well. Don't think she knew what was going on half the time, cuddling/hanging onto/slumped over Kav and Chloe, sat on Alex's lap at one point, kissing Cami on the lips (long enough to ensure the crowd noticed) - but mainly trying to calm Kav down! Didn't see her interact with Nadia, Perez or Alicia - no idea what's gone on there! At one point, Cami was ranting about Perez to a producer - every other word was the F word!

Alicia and Nadia ended up either side of Perez (who was still clearly upset) - they kept chatting to him whenever Kav/Chloe/Cami had a pop at him, along the lines of 'ignore it'. Now I have no idea exactly why Kav was so full of hate and rattled by Perez tonight, but on numerous occasions, production had to keep having words with him to shut up and calm down.

So onto the evicitions ................... Michele got a great reception. During her interview, some of the crowd decided to turn on Perez when his face was on the screen. Pretty sure I can't post up what was shouted at him without getting a ban on here, really abusive. One guy standing close to me wouldn't shut up and Perez got upset again - which just made this guy worse with his abuse. Not nice. Would add - the majority of the crowd were OK tonight (thought it would be a nightmare), but those that did not like Perez were pretty vocal at times - he did have support there, some singing 'The Perez Show'!

Loved Keith's eviction, brilliant reception. He was standing in front of me when he broke down, lots of cheers of 'Cheggers Cheggers' which I think made him more emotional.

Callum had an amazing reception - he shook my hand and said 'How you doing?' Someone told him they thought he should've have won; 'Awww, thanks dude!' We all sang Happy Birthday to him.

Katie Hopkins bounced down, looking very teeny tiny. She had some boos but by the time she got to the stage, cheers too. She was whipped off by Emma for interview pretty sharpish.

Not gonna lie, pretty shocked Katie P won. She looked shocked too. Her mum, brother and fella were there - after her interview, she came back out onto the stage and knelt down to shake hands - so I got to shake her hand and congratulate her, she was thanking everyone. This was when all the HM's were now out on the stage and Katie Hopkins was kneeling down shaking hands too. She stood up in front of me, Perez was in front of her (not looking in her direction) and she 'pretended' to punch him from behind, rolled her eyes, shrugged her shoulders and walked off.

Going back to when the evictiions were happening ............at one point, Kav disappeared for ages, thought security had kicked him out! Michele was watching the show play out on the screen the most, didn't look like she wanted to involve herself in the rows going on up there. Keith used Alicia's phone (I think!) to phone his wife on the otherside of the stage, blowing kisses to each other - he was so happy to see her! When Callum was standing with the HM's, Kav worked his way over to him and was whispering in his ear - can only think it was about Perez cos Callum looked shocked and was looked over at Perez.

During the ad breaks, music gets played in - HM's loved that as much as the crowd, they were up and dancing. Perez especially liked 'Let it Go' from Frozen and got up on his seat to dance - which prompted Chloe to give him the middle finger - even though she was more than happy to dance like crazy too.

Near the end of the show, during the final ad break, the HM's were asked to quickly move from their seats to come onto the stage at the end. This also resulted in more bickering, with Kav refusing to go near Perez again. I know this sounds pathetic and to watch it play out - I really thought it was. The show is over - get over it!!

Sorry this all probably sounds random and waffly in parts, sure there's lots more I could add when I remember - just wanted to share some of what I saw whilst fresh in my mind! Had to post though, cos out of all the previous Celeb Finals I've been to, I've never seen one where some of the HM's are still soooooo bitter towards each other. Haven't seen Bit on the Side tonight, can only guess it all spilled over to that - it's not fake, this lot really don't get on!!

It was freeeeeezing there tonight, I've only just thawed out and going to bed. Makes me think, why on earth some people Q up for hours in the cold simply to boo and shout abuse (with REAL anger) at people they don't know and never will, but were happy to spend 4 weeks watching them on TV.

Anyway, it was a crazy night but glad I went - loved this show and so happy I got to see all the HM's up close, even though it was pretty ugly at times!

Roll on the next one!

xxx
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2050395

Last edited by erinp5; 07-02-2015 at 02:18 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:16 PM #2

explains Nadia /Alicia/Perez being late on BOTS .
I see Chloe Goodman on twitter saying "It wasn't me "

thought Kav said he and Keith had made up
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9MT-FFIQAEBieS.jpg

Last edited by erinp5; 07-02-2015 at 02:28 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:34 PM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

It's pretty pathetic that people in the crowd are shouting abuse at the housemates, it's clearly not 'pantomime' anymore if they're doing that. Also not surprised to hear that Kav was such a mess, i'm glad he's going to return to obscurity now. It sounds like the negativity on screen is magnified even more in the actual studios.
RichardG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:35 PM #4
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

i didnt take the bird from Kav serious and just in a joking way but after what you said he probably meant it lol
Old 07-02-2015, 02:39 PM #5
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Thanks for sharing Erin, really interesting read to see what happened between the housemates when we couldn't see them.
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:41 PM #6
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Really interesting and go Michelle for taking the moral high ground
Old 07-02-2015, 02:44 PM #7
-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

ty erin <33
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:45 PM #8

Kav was probably pissed up again.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:48 PM #9

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

Not surprised by Kavana, I hope this the last time we see him on the TV.

A little surprised by Chloe, I would have though she would know better than to get caught up in the Perez stuff, given the public reaction to her post eviction, she should have been on her best behaviour last night to start to repair the damage, as she lives and works in this country.

Cami, not surprised by her behaviour we seen it before on the highlight show.
waylander1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:49 PM #10

Aw thanks for that, it was a good read well done. x psst anymore? lol...
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:56 PM #11

Great insight....just shows what a vile piece of work Perez really is. He has obviously been stirring it all up behind the scenes.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:00 PM #12
Namaste

Namaste

What immature pricks Kavana, Chloe and Cami-Li sound like (and I wasn't particularly a Perez supporter).

Kavana did the same in the house with Keith, desperately trying to create a feud and start some drama from nothing. He's so desperate to be relevant and exciting, he clearly badly wants to have a "rival" from the house.

Last edited by Lostie!; 07-02-2015 at 03:02 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:03 PM #13
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Great insight....just shows what a vile piece of work Perez really is. He has obviously been stirring it all up behind the scenes.
How do you make that out, Kav was the one creating...look at his idiot face on the screen

Last edited by Cherie; 07-02-2015 at 03:05 PM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:19 PM #14

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Fascinating Erin thanks so much for sharing. Kav is obviously a very obnoxious person, as is Cami and Chloe, no surprises.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:21 PM #15

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh

Wow sounds like it was mayhem
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:38 PM #16

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin

Get me some tickets for the summer one.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:40 PM #17
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post
Get me some tickets for the summer one.
Yeah you could tell it was awks when the HMs staggered their arrival on BOTS
Old 07-02-2015, 03:41 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
What immature pricks Kavana, Chloe and Cami-Li sound like (and I wasn't particularly a Perez supporter).

Kavana did the same in the house with Keith, desperately trying to create a feud and start some drama from nothing. He's so desperate to be relevant and exciting, he clearly badly wants to have a "rival" from the house.
Goes to show how much hatred can be stirred up by just one woman. Along with Hopkins, these three are just nasty individuals.

I also noticed that Chloe, Kav and Katie didn't applaud with the rest when Pricey was being interviewed.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:42 PM #19

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):

Thank you erin a great post
Old 07-02-2015, 03:48 PM #20

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):

Quote:
This^^^

I have a suspicion that Perez is continuing to rile them up during the show. He wants them to react and he wants to totally play off the "poor Perez" crap. The reason I believe this? It's not what Kav, Cami or Chloe are doing...it's what Keith is not doing. I trust Keith as an honorable gent...he wants nothing to do with Perez and is not supporting Perez in anyway during the fiasco at the show last night. If Keith does not like him, that's clear indicator that Perez is continuing to feed the hate with the other housemates...that's good enough for me.

Also, isn't it interesting that not even Patsy is playing the poor Perez game. The only housemates showing any type of support for Perez is Nadia and Alicia. Alicia is a bit thick and can be easily manipulated and Nadia is too stubborn to admit that she is wrong.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:51 PM #21
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
This^^^

I have a suspicion that Perez is continuing to rile them up during the show. He wants them to react and he wants to totally play off the "poor Perez" crap. The reason I believe this? It's not what Kav, Cami or Chloe are doing...it's what Keith is not doing. I trust Keith as an honorable gent...he wants nothing to do with Perez and is not supporting Perez in anyway during the fiasco at the show last night. If Keith does not like him, that's clear indicator that Perez is continuing to feed the hate with the other housemates...that's good enough for me.

Also, isn't it interesting that not even Patsy is playing the poor Perez game. The only housemates showing any type of support for Perez is Nadia and Alicia. Alicia is a bit thick and can be easily manipulated and Nadia is too stubborn to admit that she is wrong.

Keith was still in the house when most of the above happened, did you see his face when KH was ranting about a KP win on BOTS he was far from happy
Old 07-02-2015, 03:54 PM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Keith was still in the house when most of the above happened, did you see his face when KH was ranting about a KP win on BOTS he was far from happy
Keith dislikes Hopkins as well...that doesn't mean he automatically likes/supports Perez. He thinks they're both twats...which is why I trust Keith's judgment over any of the others.

I was talking about Keith's non involvement in supporting Perez during the live show and BOTS...not about in the house. In the OP's post the only people siding/sympathizing with Perez where Nadia and Alica...seems like everyone else distanced themselves from him.

Last edited by Stormy; 07-02-2015 at 04:01 PM.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 04:03 PM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
This^^^

I totally agree. Perez had the nerve to say that after being in the house he needs a therapist. He needed one a loooong time before that. Not to mention men in white coats and a nice padded room.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 04:04 PM #24
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Thanks for sharing Erin. Definitely an interesting read! They're all idiots.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:04 PM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
To be honest what the OP has written does NOT show Perez to be 'vile' what it tells us is the other HMs continued to poke fun at him and he got upset!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
attended, feeback, finale