Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2007, 08:47 AM #1

Default Chanelle\'s not so Posh in bed

Quote:
Chanelle's not so Posh in bed
VICTORIA Beckham wannabe Chanelle Hayes dressed up in the England shirt of her rugby star boyfriend and begged for scrum of the other.

Chanelle and international ace Ryan Atkins were dubbed the Posh and Becks of Wakefield by pals when they teamed up.

But Ryan, who wooed her with pub grub at a Toby Carvery, reveals today that there was NOTHING Posh about the Big Brother housemate when they went for an up and under.

The Wakefield Trinity Wildcats centre, 21, says she was a tigress in BED ...in the SHOWER...and over the BREAKFAST BAR!

He confessed: "She's obsessed with Victoria. But I'm sure Posh can't be as sexy in the bedroom. Chanelle's a really fantastic girl in bed and just loves sex.

"She'd get me to put on my rugby shirt and shorts. Then she'd undress me before dragging me on to the bed. That was one of her favourite things.

"I also got her to dress up in my England shirt. She'd parade around teasing me but I'd soon catch her and whip it off."

The super-fit rugby league try scorer says Chanelle left even him exhausted.

He grinned: "She's a young girl and enjoyed sex but I think she liked it a lot more than most lasses I've met. She was very adventurous and loved to give and receive pleasure.

"She liked sex in all positions but loved it on top and I couldn't complain about that.

"The view was always amazing.

"Chanelle's got a really high sex drive and she'd be up for it again minutes after we'd finished. She knows how to tire a guy out."

Ryan recalled how Chanelle, 19, took him on a torrid tour of his bachelor apartment near Leeds.

Striptease

"It's a new flat so Chanelle wanted to christen every room. She particularly liked it in the shower.

"She loved the hot water bouncing off her body and for me to touch and stroke her all over."

Student Chanelle also loved to drive Ryan wild with a raunchy bedroom striptease. He said: "She'd take ages over it and it really worked because she's a really good mover. She'd strip down to her favourite underwear—a leopard print bra and thong—and make me lay back on the bed while she teased me.

"Eventually when I could stand it no more she'd take off the lot and dive on the bed. It used to make a real noise so she'd have to grip the headboard to stop it smashing against the wall or stick pillows down, otherwise the neighbours would have been going nuts."

Ryan met Chanelle on a night out but their romance seemed doomed.

He said: "We went to a Frankie and Benny's but it was terrible. I ordered the wrong pizza, she had a sulk and we ran out of things to say."

And when they arranged to meet again Chanelle drove off in a huff because Ryan was late. He said: "It's amazing we made it into the bedroom after a start like that."

But once the passion started to smoulder Chanelle set it alight by texting Ryan sexy snaps. "She loved to send texts of what we were going to get up to and send pictures of her backside or boobs or herself in sexy gear."

And she didn't mind wiggling her rear for her favourite sexual position. Ryan said: "She loved it. We once did it over the breakfast bar. We could see into the car park but I don't think anyone saw us."

Sometimes when they were out, Chanelle was so overcome with lust that she could barely make it home.

Ryan said: "I'd treat her to a Toby Carvery lunch on a Sunday. She'd have a few drinks and on the way home she'd have her hands wandering all over my legs. Luckily, it's not a long drive."

Ryan believes Chanelle will get a lot more touchy-feely with Ziggy in the house...just to win votes. He said: "I don't think she really likes Ziggy, but Chanelle's realised couples always last longer in there.

"Even though she wants to win badly I don't think she'd have full intercourse. That little bit of respect she's got for herself will stop her."

Ryan and Chanelle dated for three months but split in March when she hinted at moving into his flat. He said: "I told her it wasn't the right time for me to get too serious.

"But she's a great girl and I really hope she goes on to win the show."
Source: News of the World
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bed, chanelle's, posh